- In veterans, even a mild case of traumatic brain injury is linked to an increased risk of dementia. Mild traumatic brain injury may sound like an oxymoron, along the lines of “jumbo shrimp” or “random order.” But a new study shows that mild TBIs can have serious consequences for military veterans by raising their risk of dementia.
- Lawmakers advance plan to increase medical marijuana research for veterans. The House Veterans’ Affairs Committee on Tuesday approved a measure to increase the VA’s research on medical marijuana.
- Motorcycle fundraiser for veterans seeks support. The sight of 200 motorcycles led by the New Castle Police Department and embarking on a ride through Lawrence County to benefit veterans made Missy Russell proud.
- Veterans’ event supports new moms. The Veteran’s Affairs Southern Nevada Healthcare System in partnership with the Elizabeth Dole Foundation hosted a baby shower on Monday, May 7, 2018, at the North Las Vegas Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- In hot Los Angeles rental market, veterans with housing vouchers are being turned away. Any Angeleno who’s hopped online lately looking to rent a new apartment knows that the Southern California housing market is tight. There’s not a lot of inventory, and what is available costs a pretty penny. Selling yourself as a desirable tenant is part of the house-hunting dance.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.