FFWN: Trump briefed on 9/11, Seymour Hersh comes out as 9/11 truther!

6
8304

Watch today’s show above. Click HERE for links to all the stories we covered, and HERE to support us.

By Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor

Two of us from VT—that would be Senior Editor Gordon Duff and yours truly, alongside 25 other 9/11 experts—contributed to Robert David Steele’s Memoranda for the President on 9/11.

Steele says Trump will get the memo:

“I’ve written a letter of transmittal to the president that focuses on what’s in the book and what he can do next. It’s about six pages long. I would say the chances of (President Trump) reading that memo are 80% or better. The chances of his getting a one-page summary are 95%. The chances of his actually getting the binder are probably down around 60%. The chances of his reading all the memos are in the 40% range.

The bottom line is that Donald Trump knows this book has been published. He knows this book exists. He knows this book is calling him out on fulfilling his promise to get to the bottom of 9/11. And so I’ve presented him with something he cannot ignore as he goes toward his planned speech on the 11th of September this year.” (Truth Jihad Radio interview.)

In other 9/11 news: Legendary investigative reporter Seymour Hersh has come out of the closet as a 9/11 truth supporter and the neocons are tearing their hair out and screaming that Hersh “has some explaining to do.” Me, I would say it’s the neocons who have some explaining to do.

Finally, in a story that came in too late for our broadcast, Israeli-American judge Alvin Hellerstein, who has presided over the judicial aspect of the 9/11 cover-up, just quashed another “give me more cash” lawsuit from confessed 9/11 demolition participant Larry Silverstein. I am tempted to recycle my old headline: Hellerstein to Silverstein: No More Money for YOU, Schmuck!

As 9/11 truth leaks out, taking the wind out of the War on Islam’s sails, will the global elite mind-controllers have to look for a new Enemy of the West? First it was communism. Then it was Islam. Will an “alien invasion” be next? Or will they put them all together into a three-in-one threat—like the Christians’ three-in-one God—and terrorize us with the menace of communist Muslims from outer space?

If they do, your humble False Flag Weekly News team will be the first to expose it!

Biography
Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist, is one of America’s best-known critics of the War on Terror.

He is host of TRUTH JIHAD RADIO; a hard driving weekly radio show funded by listener donations at Patreon.com and FALSE FLAG WEEKLY NEWS (FFWN); a audio-video show produced by Tony Hall, Allan Reese, and Kevin himself. FFWN is funded through FundRazr.

He also has appeared many times on Fox, CNN, PBS and other broadcast outlets, and has inspired feature stories and op-eds in the New York Times, the Christian Science Monitor, the Chicago Tribune, and other leading publications.

Dr. Barrett has taught at colleges and universities in San Francisco, Paris, and Wisconsin; where he ran for Congress in 2008. He currently works as a nonprofit organizer, author, and talk radio host.
ATTENTION READERS
Due to the nature of independent content, VT cannot guarantee content validity.
We ask you to Read Our Content Policy so a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media is understood and given its proper place in the world of news, opinion and media.

All content is owned by author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images within are full responsibility of author and NOT VT.

About VT - Read Full Policy Notice - Comment Policy

6 COMMENTS

  1. Well, since 9/11 his daughter married the enemy of us, so it seems far fetch that he would tell the whole truth, but then you never know with Trump…….but the bible says the truth, everyone will finally know the whole truth, then peace and security, then the end will come.

  2. August, do you honestly believe that Trump will expose his Zionist puppet masters as the true perpetrators of 9/11?

  3. Will the elites have to look for a new enemy? No! They are recycling the old ones. Pump it up, pump it up.

  4. Hersch barely twinkled his toe in the forbidden 9/11 water. Dancing on the top strand of barbed wire.
    Trump is not a brave man. Right now he is drunk on euphoric tides of praise coming from the fan base of professional wrestling vacuum cleaner purchasers at his rallies. He is hanging by a thread, spun from pubic hair found in his accountants desk drawer.
    If we want to pursue the 9/11 truth movement, it has the most power in grass roots. Standing up at town halls at the regular meetings with a repetitive set of simple points and questions. Best done by vets or other people of service background. Keep opening the eyes of conservatives. Use a Trump standard. Repetition. It’s really annoying, but the best way forward. Perseverance.

  5. Since Israel lover Trump was appointed or elected to the office of President of the United States, he has been the gift to Israel which keeps on giving hasn’t he? They have received virtually their every wish, from the move of the embassy, to condemnation of Iran, to ignoring their blatant murder of more innocent Palestinians, while Trump stands next to the wall with a religious cap on pretending to be communicating with God as Jew for a day. For all we know he converted long ago to get along in New York. This is only a partial list. He obviously sabotaged the peace talks by appointing a supporter of apartheid. With all this and more, how could one reasonably expect him to now come out exposing Israel as the perpetrator of the crimes of 9/11/01 to the United States as documented here and many other places even by you Kevin? Are not these two situations diametrically opposed? https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
    Quote:
    • “Larry Silverstein – is a Jewish American businessman from New York. Silverstein obtained a 99 year lease on the entire world trade center complex on 24 July, 2001. [3] The towers were in fact close to worthless, being filled with asbestos, [4] yet Silverstein “felt a compelling urge to own them”. Silverstein had breakfast in “Windows on the World” restaurant (located in North Tower 107th Floor) every morning. [5] but broke this routine on the morning of 11 September 2001. Silverstein’s two children, who also worked in the WTC, were also

Comments are closed.