Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM®) is an affordable targeted advertising technique that lets you map your marketing mail audience by age, income, or household size
EDDM® is the best option to give a marketer a direct target to win customers and grow a business.
If you are thinking about cheap every door direct mail® postcards EDDM® printing then you are at the right place to increase your market. At companies like 55Prints.com, you’ll not only get the lower price for services llke EDDM® but also the 10% discount on printing postcards EDDM®.
“Do you know about the EDDM® PRINTING?”
The abbreviation EDDM stands for “Every Door Direct Mail” which means marketing target gets mail directly at their doorstep. This service is affordable that makes your targeted advertising campaign effective.
With EDDM there is a smart zip code technique using a mapping tool which helps choose the best carrier route. This technique gives the best possible customers and places a participating business in a great position to win now and in the future.
How Much Does EDDM cost?
With providers like 55prints.com, using the EDDM service with cost $0.16 per piece. There is a saving on letter mail postage of approximately 7 cents . If there is a 4×6 postcard then the saving is 3 cents (First class postage rate). These cents add up very fast when the sender has thousand of postcards.
“Here is the First class Stamp of 2018”
The below charges for the first class stamp will be changed due to the discount and seasonal promotion bases.
- First class Letter Mail: 1oz
- Post Office/Retail Charges: $0.50
- Stamps Dot Com Charges: $0.47
- First class Letter Mail: Additional ounce (each)
- Post Office/Retail Charges: $0.21
- Stamps Dot Com Charges: $0.21
- First class Flat/Large Mail envelope: 1 oz
- Post Office/Retail Charges: $1.00
- Stamps Dot Com Charges: $0.99
These charges may be for the limited time period for update check out the link given on this page.
“The Requirement of size for EDDM”
There are different shape and size for mail which consists of the following measurement.
1) The mail must be measured in inches (more than 11.5 long)
2) The mail must be measured in inches (more than 6 1/8 high)
3) The mail must be measured in inches (more than 1/4 thick)
4) The mail will be rejected when the measurement is more than 15 inches long.
5) The mail will be rejected when the measurement is more than 12 inch high.
6) The mail will be rejected when the measurement is more than 3/4 inch thick.
You can see DMM 301.1.1 for the measurements and dimension for EDDM
NOTE: The flat size piece would not be count if the 8 1/2×11 pieces are folded in half because the dimension final result will not be measured as the requirement.
If you want that your postcard mail is accepted at a reasonable price then make sure that your mail is in a rectangular shape with the 3 1/2 inches high and 5 inches long. Also, the thickness must be 0.007 inch which gives you the ok price. You should keep in mind that your postcard mail will not be higher than 4 1/4 inch, not longer than 6 inches and not more than 0.016 thick.
So what are you waiting for the mail and increase the boundary of your business and personal life which connects as much as your mail. If you have any question regarding this topic, contact us or comment your question so we can solve your question and update you.