We are used to thinking of bloggers as individuals with bright personalities and lots of stories to tell. However, business blogging is also a big industry that can help yield fantastic results of your marketing efforts. So what is the purpose of a blog for a business in this day and age?
Check out these 10 reasons why starting a blog can be the best business decision you make this year!
- Having a business blog does wonders for your SEO – search engines pay great attention to the blog content on your website, promoting it so that more visitors could reach your pages. Of course, the quality of the content you put out there is much more important than the quantity of articles.
- The traffic coming your way from search engines is great for achieving the recognition your business deserves, but without a way to convert the traffic into leads your marketing efforts risk being wasted. Luckily, a simple trick like adding a CTA at the end of each of your blog posts can generate more leads than you’d ever hoped.
- When you write a blog that is closely connected to your business, you further establish yourself as an expert in your field. With enough unique and reputable content, soon your blog will become the go-to source of information for anyone interested in the industry, as well as the press and even your competitors.
- Business blogging brings you long-term effects. The purpose of a blog is not only to get immediate results by bringing you 100 visitors and 5 leads in 24 hours after you publish a post, but also to attract visitors and leads long after you’ve made the post public. Every post ranked by search engines has the potential to be seen months and even years after the release date, and this is a way for new leads to appear.
- An often discussed purpose of blogs for a business is their ability to establish a relationship between the brand and the customers. After you turn visitors into customers with the help of lead generating techniques, your next job is to make them stay, and the only way to do that is to build a rapport by giving your business blog a personality.
- Comments, shares, and likes are a great way to know if your audience likes your writing, but it’s not the only one. Various blog analytics can give you a much more detailed portrait of your audience than you’d get without a blog. Age, location, interests, content consumption habits, and even the time of day when they prefer to visit your blog are only some of the audience statistics you can get from a business blog.
- Blogging is one of the most cost-efficient marketing tools you can use for your business, especially when you construct your blog with a website builder like Weblium .
- Running a business blog allows you to create the right image for your company. It’s a powerful PR instrument that can help you cultivate the necessary way people think about your business. With the help of a blog you can immediately react to events concerning your company and change the way your business is seen.
- A blog teaches you to be very precise about your content marketing strategy. Many business website owners run social media pages on a whim with no real content plan or schedule. A blog, however, will make you much more disciplined about what, where, and when you’re going to post.
- With all the economic advantages of having a business blog, owners often forget that blogging can simply be a fun and stimulating activity, as well as a way for you to enjoy the social aspect of business rather than strictly financial.
A blog built with Weblium will cost you very little compared to a blog constructed by a digital agency, and the cost of creating the content for a blog is minimal, especially when you take into account the many benefits of having a business blog.
By the way, Weblium is an advanced do-it-for-me website builder. Studio will create a site for you, while you’ll manage it yourself in an intuitive editor.
Just tell what kind of site you need and indicate your design preferences. Weblium team will need just 72 hours to translate your ideas into reality.
Weblium offers 24/7 support provided by site setup experts.
Besides, there’s a 100% money back guarantee, if you are not happy with the result. So, can try!