…by Jonas E. Alexis
If you don’t think John Bolton is a puppet of the Israeli regime, then think again. Start reading Bolton’s “To Stop Iran’s Bomb, Bomb Iran” article, which was published in the New York Times in 2015.
The Zionist raging bull has recently come out of the woodwork and declared to Tehran: “We are watching, and we will come after you.” How is Bolton going to come after Iran? The Zionist whore continued to say that Iran will have “hell to pay” if it challenges the United States. Bolton: “According to the mullahs in Tehran, we are ‘the Great Satan,’ lord of the underworld, master of the raging inferno.”
Well, is this entirely false, Mr. Bolton? Didn’t the United States destroy Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and now Syria for Israel? Didn’t political whores like you send a six-trillion dollar bill to the average American? Didn’t the United States overthrow a democratically elected president in Iran in 1953? Hasn’t the United States been going around the Middle East and destroying countries at will?
Moreover, isn’t “the Great Satan” an apt description of what the Zionist States of America is doing in the Middle East for Israel? Don’t the United States and Israel continue to lie about Iran’s nuclear program? Doesn’t the United States continue to send decent American soldiers to their horrific deaths in the Middle East for Israel?
It has been reported that “1 million veterans injured from the fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.” And “Afghanistan and Iraq veterans are ‘the most damaged generation ever.’” There is more:
“More than half of the 2.6 million Americans dispatched to fight the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan struggle with physical or mental health problems stemming from their service, feel disconnected from civilian life and believe the government is failing to meet the needs of this generation’s veterans.”
Why is the United States supporting Saudi Arabia to destroy Yemenis at this present moment? Are all these deaths and suffering good? And if they are not good, was Iran wrong in saying that the Zionist world is using America to destroy countries in the Middle East? Bolton, of course, is still perpetuating the dumb idea that Iraq was a success. He is dumb on purpose, therefore you cannot reason with him. His allegiance is to Israel first, and America is an afterthought.
The Great Satan
It was the Ayatollah Khomeini who said that “international Zionism is using the United States to plunder the oppressed people of the world.” Khomeini articulated the term the “Great Satan” in 1979 largely because he himself witnessed what “international Zionism” was doing to several countries in the Middle East and the West. We must keep in mind that the Anglo-American coup in Iran took place in 1953, and it seemed to vindicate what Khomeini was saying.
“There is no crime America will not commit in order to maintain its political, economic, cultural, and military domination of those parts of the world where it predominates,” Khomeini said back in 1979. “By means of its hidden and treacherous agents [i.e., the Neoconservatives and other warmongers], it sucks the blood of the defenseless people as if it alone, together with its satellites, had the right to live in this world. Iran has tried to sever all its relations with this Great Satan and it is for this reason that it now finds wars imposed upon it.”
This uncomfortable but true statement is still relevant today. Just take a look at how John McCain and Lindsey Graham are toe-dancing around important issues and perpetuating the idea that America needs to overthrow Bashar al-Assad and get into conflict with Russia. Just take a look at how the Neoconservatives have overwhelmingly taken over U.S. foreign policy. These people are completely mad. Khomeini wouldn’t mind calling them Satanists.
It must also be noted that these people don’t care about America or its people at all. They only care about fulfilling an essentially satanic enterprise, which is congruent with the “Greater Israel.” As my dear friend Vladimir Golstein of Brown University has put it, the Neocons are incapable of understanding reality. In that sense, they cannot flesh out a coherent system without falling into their own trap. Scholar Michael MacDonald has documented:
“As [the Neocons] were mocking Clinton in the late 1990s as cowardly for his caution in the face of Saddam’s brutality, central Africa was engulfed in war and chaos. Around 5,400,000 people, mostly in Congo, perished in the convulsions and the starvation and disease they caused from 1998 to 2003.
“Yet the Weekly Standard, a reliable guide to neoconservative priorities, published just two stories on Congo during these years. In the same time span it published 279 articles on Iraq. Neoconservatives were bent on projecting power in the Middle East, not on engaging in humanitarian do-goodism.”
The fact that Khomeini brought “international Zionism” to the fore indicates that his target was not decent Americans who virtually have no clue of what is really going on; Khomeini’s target was “international Zionism,” which we all know has sucked the blood out of Palestinian men, women and children and spit out the human bone. This has been going on since 1948. And if 1948 is too far in the past, then Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, Yemen, and Syria should be case studies for modern observers and scholars. In fact, Israeli historian Benny Morris unequivocally declared:
“A Jewish state would not have come into being without the uprooting of 700,000 Palestinians. Therefore it was necessary to uproot them. There was no choice but to expel that population. It was necessary to cleanse the hinterland and cleanse the border areas and cleanse the main roads. It was necessary to cleanse the villages from which our convoys and our settlements were fired on.”
Morris is also the author of the Cambridge text The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem, 1947-1949, in which he documents throughout that raping Palestinian girls and women was rampant in 1948. Other Jewish scholars such as Ilan Pappe have documented the same thing.
Pappe even goes so far as to say that there were numerous documents which Morris did not discuss in his studies precisely because those documents would have obviously ruined the prevailing vision that Israel “waged a ‘moral’ war in 1948 against a ‘primitive’ and hostile Arab world…”
Bolton obviously doesn’t want to know any of this. He has been hired to do a hatchet Zionist job, and he doesn’t want to pay close attention to historical facts. He declared:
“The Iran deal was the worst diplomatic debacle in American history. It did nothing to address the regime’s destabilizing activities or its ballistic missile development and proliferation. Worst of all, the deal failed in its fundamental objective: permanently denying Iran all paths to a nuclear bomb.
“The United States is not naive. We will not be duped, cheated, or intimidated. The days of impunity for Tehran and its enablers are over. The murderous regime and its supporters will face significant consequences if they do not change their behavior. Let my message today be clear: We are watching, and we will come after you.”
Bolton is just following what Benjamin Netanyahu has said a few days ago. Netanyahu things that the entire world does not want to listen to his “evidence,” which he thinks shows that Iran is still building nuclear weapons. This is what the mad man in Tel Aviv told the UN:
“Today, I am disclosing for the first time that Iran has another secret facility in Tehran, a secret atomic warehouse for storing massive amounts of equipment and materiel from Iran’s secret nuclear program.”
The evidence? Well, the mad man presented none, obviously because he had none. He had to concoct blatant lies and fabrications to make a point, even though people of reason will look at him as an ideologue. As Tim Anderson of the University of Sydney has pointed out, Netanyahu “is a dangerous man and he is creating, like his mentor in the US, pretexts, which were a bit of credibility, pretexts that he will use and has used for almost arbitrary attacks.”
-  John Bolton, “To Stop Iran’s Bomb, Bomb Iran,” NY Times, March 26, 2015.
-  “Bolton warns Iran of ‘hell to pay’ in impassioned NY speech,” Times of Israel, September 25, 2018.
-  Ibid.
-  Ernesto Londono, “Study: Iraq, Afghan war costs to top $4 trillion,” Washington Post, March 28, 2013; Bob Dreyfuss, The $6 Trillion Wars,” The Nation, March 29, 2013; “Iraq War Cost U.S. More Than $2 Trillion, Could Grow to $6 Trillion, Says Watson Institute Study,” Huffington Post, May 14, 2013; Mark Thompson, “The $5 Trillion War on Terror,” Time, June 29, 2011; “Iraq war cost: $6 trillion. What else could have been done?,” LA Times, March 18, 2013.
-  See Gareth Porter, Manufactured Crisis: The Untold Story of the Iran Nuclear Scare (Charlottesville, VA: Just World Books, 2014); Trita Parsi, Treacherous Alliance: The Secret Dealings of Israel, Iran, and the United States (New Haven: Yale University Press, 2007); Losing an Enemy: Obama, Iran, and the Triumph of Diplomacy (New Haven: Yale University Press, 2017).
-  H. A. Goodman, “6,845 Americans Died and 900,000 Were Injured in Iraq and Afghanistan. Say ‘No’ to Obama’s War.,” Huffington Post, April 14, 2015.
-  “The shocking cost of war: Afghanistan and Iraq veterans are ‘the most damaged generation ever’ with almost HALF seeking disability benefits,” Daily Mail, May 28, 2012.
-  Rajiv Chandrasekaren, “A legacy of pain and pride,” Washington Post, March 29, 2014.
-  Quoted in E. Michael Jones, “The Great Satan and Me: Reflections on Iran and Postmodernism’s Faustian Pact,” Culture Wars, July/August, 2015.
-  Ibid.
-  For studies on this, see Stefan Halper and Jonathan Clarke, America Alone: The Neo-Conservatives and the Global Order (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004); Murray Friedman, The Neoconservative Revolution: Jewish Intellectuals and the Shaping of Public Policy (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2005); Stephen M. Feldman, Neoconservative Politics and the Supreme Court: Law, Power, and Democracy (New York and London: New York University Press, 2013); Muhammad Idrees Ahmad, The Road to Iraq: The Making of a Neoconservative War (Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2014); Jesús Velasco, Neoconservatives in U.S. Foreign Policy under Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush: Voices behind the Throne (Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2010); Michael MacDonald, Overreach: Delusions of Regime Change in Iraq (Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 2014).
-  Jonas E. Alexis and Vladimir Golstein, “Globalists and Neocons Prove Incapable of Understanding Reality,” VT, July 4, 2016.
-  Quoted in Ari Shavit, “Survival of the Fittest?,” Counter Punch, January 16, 2014.
-  Benny Morris, The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem Revisited (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004), 210-249.
-  Ilan Pappe, The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine (Oxford: One World, 2006).
-  Ed Kilgore, “Bolton Drops Verbal Bombs on Iran,” NY Magazine, September 25, 2018.
-  Ben Wolfgang, “Netanyahu claims Iran has ‘secret atomic warehouse,’ still pursuing nuclear weapons,” Washington Times, September 27, 2018.
-  “Netanyahu’s UN Speech Aimed at ‘Creating Pretexts for Attacks’ – Scholar,” Sputnik News, September 29, 2018.
Jonas E. Alexis has degrees in mathematics and philosophy. He studied education at the graduate level. His main interests include U.S. foreign policy, the history of the Israel/Palestine conflict, and the history of ideas. He is the author of the book, Kevin MacDonald’s Metaphysical Failure: A Philosophical, Historical, and Moral Critique of Evolutionary Psychology, Sociobiology, and Identity Politics. He teaches mathematics in South Korea.
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy
Yes Bolton is at the least an Israeli agent, and yes the US, with prodding from Israel and the MIC, is responsible for mass mayhem, and mass murder across the world, but the ultimate blame for the mess we’re in must be place at the door of fractional reserve banking. Until then nothing changes.
Comments are closed.