Statement of the Islamic Emirate Regarding the 17th Anniversary of the Illegitimate American invasion
Seventeen years ago, on 15th Libra 1380 Hijri (solar), (i.e. 7th October 2001 A.D.), Afghanistan was invaded by the NATO military coalition headed by America, as they violated the air and ground sanctuaries of our country.
Apparently, this invasion was started on the lame pretext of 9/11 incident, in which, neither Afghans were involved, nor did they know of it, nor had America presented such evidences which could provide a sensible and logical base for their illegitimate invasion.
At the time, a stable Islamic system was implemented on 95% territory of the country which was just emancipated from factional anarchism and internal fighting by restoring peace and stability all over.
For the justification of their brutal and illegitimate invasion and getting rid of the future accountability of their deeds against the oppressed and innocent Afghan masses, the foreign invaders proclaimed their goals as following:
- Afghanistan will be stabilized.
- Drugs will be eradicated.
- A government system as desired by the Afghans will be formed.
- Peace, stability and security will be restored.
But today, nearly two decades later, everything is overturned. Afghanistan is still lacking peace, stability and a normal life.
Prior to the American invasion, drugs were minimized to naught by the Islamic Emirate, but now drugs exceed the world record once again.
Afghans do not have the form of government they desire. Afghans have been given a most corrupt, dishonest system full of anarchy and chaos, imposed on Afghans by their military jets and tanks.
Regarding peace and stability, according to the surveys and reports of independent organs, more than forty thousand civilian people were killed and wounded in the previous one year alone. UNAMA announces that the level of civilian losses and casualties has escalated to 52% due to the indiscriminate bombing and night raids of the foreign invaders and the mercenary forces of Kabul regime. It is confirmed by Bahrami, the so-called defense minister of Kabul regime, that just in one month 1300 of their forces were killed and wounded.
Besides killing, agonizing, torturing, looting, insecurity and public chaos, numerous other social evils have been produced here by the American invaders who instigate ethnic and linguistic differences. Our youth are deprived of their prides by indulging them in western immoralities. Women lives are critically endangered under the disguise of women’s rights. Besides moral corruption, numerous of our youth are made drug addicts.
Indiscriminate bombing of civilian houses, mosques, madrassas, clinics and other places of public interests by the foreign occupying forces and their internal stooges has become a routine.
Therefore, the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan severely condemns the brutal invasion of American and their allied forces and its continuance by reminding the foreign occupiers on the eve of 17th Anniversary of their brutal invasion to withdraw their forces from our homeland by ending their occupation and ceasing further bloodshed of innocent Afghans by their abominable presence, by leaving the Afghans to decide about their country and future themselves.
This is the only sound and rational way reiterated by the Islamic Emirate for a realistic and factual solution of the issue.
Otherwise, the pious Afghan masses will perpetuate their legitimate struggle under the sincere leadership of the Islamic Emirate until and unless you, the invaders, are expelled from our homeland just like the previous ones.
In-sha Allah! (God willing)! And it is never hard for Almighty Allah!
The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
۱۵/۷/۱۳۹۷هـ ش ــ 2018/10/7م
October 7, 2018
U.S. Department of State
Secretary Michael R. Pompeo
2201 C Street NW
Washington DC 20520
Attention: Cleveland L. Charles
FOIA Group Coordinator
RE: Freedom of Information Act Request
Dear Secretary Pompeo:
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, 5 USC 552, as amended, I am requesting a copy of the following records or any records containing information relating to the following:
- Former Special Envoy for Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad’s advisory role or other role, role as one of the architects of 9/11 and/or complicity in the Dasht-i-Leili Massacre and the United States’ government’s failure to investigate and its efforts to cover up the massacre (records from May 11, 2001 through November 1, 2003);
- Former U.S. Ambassador to Afghanistan and current Special Advisor Zalmay Khalilzad’s involvement in hiring or involving the Afghan warlords such as Abdul Rashid Dostum, Mohammad Fahim in the Afghan governments from October 2001 to the present;
- The sexual exploitation of Afghan children in Afghanistan at the guest houses frequented by U.S. government staff and officials from October 2001 to the present;
- Bilateral security agreements signed between the U.S. government and the Afghan government since the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan in 2001;
- The deposits of Rare Earth Elements (REEs) in Afghanistan especially in the Helmand Province, and the mapping surveying, locating, exploitation, the stockpiling and the mining of Rare Earth Elements (REEs) in Afghanistan by the U.S. government, its agents, and/or its puppet Afghan governments from October 2001 to the present;
- The U.S. employment records of Ashraf Ghani when he worked as an interpreter for James Dobbins including but not limited to any notes, letters, memoranda, papers which Ashraf Ghani wrote while he was spying on Afghans at the Bonn Conference in 2001;
- Department of State’s policies, memoranda or statements regarding dual citizenship of the former and current presidents of Afghanistan and other former and current members of the executive branch from 2001 to the present;
- The number and names of U.S. citizens, who hold or held positions, or are or were part of the executive, legislative and /or judicial branches of the government of Afghanistan since 2001;
- The money expended on or paid to or funneled to the Northern Alliance’s Afghan warlords and communist war criminals including but not limited to Abdul Rashid Dostum, Abdullah Abdullah, Abdul Rasul Sayyaf, and Mohammad Mohaqiq from 2001 to the present;
- The number of private contractors and mercenaries presently in Afghanistan and how much the U.S. has expended for these contractors and mercenaries from 2013 to the present;
- The number of Afghan civilians killed in Afghanistan since the U.S. invasion began in October 2001 to the present;
- The number of Pashtuns/Afghans killed in Afghanistan for the years 2001 through the present year;
- The number of Pashtuns/Afghans detained since 2001 in prisons in Afghanistan;
- The collective punishment of Afghans since October 2001;
- The number of detention centers, prisons, black sites etc. the U.S. government has, operates, jointly operates, shares, oversees, or uses in Afghanistan;
- Former Secretary John Kerry, ISIS (Daesh) project of divide and conquer to create and bring new terrorist groups into Afghanistan such as ISIS (daesh, Arbakai, ISIL) including how much money was given or funneled to Abdullah Abdullah and others;
- The number of hazardous waste sites, landfills, dumps, contaminated areas etc. and the locations and coordinates of these sites created by or and /or under the control of the U.S. government, its agents and/or puppet Afghan governments from 2001 to the present;
- The number of Afghans/Pashtuns who have been tortured by the U.S., its private contractors/mercenaries and its other agents such as the Afghan Puppet government from October 2001 to the present;
- Policies, procedures, rules, regulations, directives, advisories and information regarding Department of State employees, officials, and/or agents and /or their relatives or close friends and or their business(es) or company(ies) obtaining or being involved in business contracts with the U.S. government or U.S. AID including but not limited to the self-serving, billionaire war profiteer Zalmay Khalilzad.
I request the records in an electronic form. I request a waiver of fees for this request. Disclosure of the requested information to me is in the public interest because it is likely to contribute significantly to public understanding of the operations and activities of the government in Afghanistan and is not for any commercial interest.
My address is: 6147 Old Log Trail, Kalamazoo, MI 49009.My e-mail is [email protected] Thank you.