…by Jonas E. Alexis
Mark David Chapman, the man who shot and killed John Lennon at the entrance to the Dakota apartment building in New York City in December of 1980, is still behind bars. More than a dozen psychiatrists concluded that Chapman was psychotic. Chapman has recently been denied parole for the tenth time.
Chapman killed one person, and medical professionals in this world have labeled him a psychopath and put him in prison because he is a menace to others and to himself.
You see, there are psychopaths in politics, and they are more dangerous than Mark David Chapman. These political psychopaths don’t care about you, your children, people in the Middle East, and even the planet. Robert D. Hare of the University of British Columbia declares that psychopaths can be “charming” but “deadly.” “Their hallmark is a stunning lack of conscience,” he continues. “Their game is self-gratification at the other person’s expense. Many spend time in prison, many do not.”
Hare adds, “The most obvious expressions of psychopath—but by no means the only ones—involve flagrant violation of society’s rules.” Those psychopaths usually use “charm and chameleon-like abilities to cut a wide swath through society” and leave “a wake of ruined lives behind them.” In that sense, psychopaths function “without the restraints of conscience.”
In short, all psychopaths have “a deeply disturbing inability to care about the pain and suffering experienced by others…a complete lack of empathy, the prerequisite of love.”
In the same vein, Kent A. Kiehl of the University of New Mexico argues that psychopaths are pathological liars; they lack empathy, guilt and even remorse. More importantly, they generally do not want to accept the consequences of their actions. If you think Kiehl is exaggerating, then take a look at Benjamin Netanyahu. In chapter 6 of his 1995 book Fighting Terrorism: How Democracies Can Defeat Domestic and International Terrorists, Netanyahu wrote unapologetically:
“The best estimates at this time place Iran between three and five years away from possessing the prerequisites required for the independent production of nuclear weapons.
“After this time, the Iranian Islamic republic will have the ability to construct atomic weapons without the importation of materials or technology from abroad…The first phase of construction and electrical work will be completed within three to four years.”
This was a lie then and it is still a lie. But has Netanyahu stopped spreading his lies? Has he stopped contemplating what he has been saying over the years? The answer is no. He is a psychopath. He has been called a sociopath before.
Sadly, political Zionism is essentially a house full of psychopaths. The difference between political zionists and Mark David Chapman is that political Zionists are still walking around, killing people they don’t like and lying to America and much of the West, and none of them has gone to prison for doing so.
This month alone, Brown University has released a study which concludes that the United States budgetary costs (post 9/11) have already reached $5.9 trillion. Keep also in mind that the Iraq War alone will cost America six trillion dollars. The death toll alone has already been astronomical. Take it from Newsweek, one of the conspicuous Zionist outlets out there:
“The United States has spent nearly $6 trillion on wars that directly contributed to the deaths of around 500,000 people since the 9/11 attacks of 2001.”
The death toll is much higher than 500,000. The simple questions are these: Has anyone been held accountable for those merciless deaths? Has anyone gone to jail? Was there a criminal court during which political criminals were summoned, trialed, and imprisoned accordingly? Sadly, the answers are no. Even Tony Blair, who “duped former Labour MP Andrew MacKinlay” in invading Iraq, admitted that Iraq was a mistake. Yet Blair is still walking around with no accountability whatsoever.
Similarly, George W. Bush is still enjoying his retirement in Texas. And Donald Trump has already picked up where his predecessors left off and has allowed the Israelis to destroy more countries in the Middle East, particularly Syria. Moreover,
“President Donald Trump is set to award the Presidential Medal of Freedom — the nation’s highest civilian honor — to the wife of one of the Republican Party’s most prominent patrons…”
That will go to Miriam Adelson, wife of Sheldon Adelson, the man who was accused of spreading prostitution and organized crime in Macau, China. Trump is basically reciprocating here because Miriam “gave the GOP millions.”
So we are talking about a line of criminals in politics here. Both Sheldon and Miriam are flaming Zionists. Adelson was right on one thing: Trump, he said back in 2016, would be “tremendous president when it comes to the safety and security of Israel.”
-  James R. Gaines, Mark Chapman Part Iii: the Killer Takes His Fall,” People Magazine, March 9, 1987.
-  Robert D. Hare, Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of Psychopaths Among Us (New York: Guilford Press, 1993), 1.
-  Ibid., 2.
-  Ibid.
-  Ibid., 6.
-  Ibid., 6.
-  Kent A. Kiehl, The Psychopath Whisperer: The Science of Those Without Conscience (New York: Crown Publishers, 2014).
-  Benjamin Netanyahu, Fighting Terrorism: How Democracies Can Defeat Domestic and International Terrorists (New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1995), 121, 122.
-  Pepe Escobar, “Netanyahu’s UN speech: Sounds like a sociopath?,” Russia Today, October 2, 2013.
-  https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/files/cow/imce/papers/2018/Crawford_Costs%20of%20War%20Estimates%20Through%20FY2019%20.pdf.
-  Ernesto Londono, “Study: Iraq, Afghan war costs to top $4 trillion,” Washington Post, March 28, 2013; Bob Dreyfuss, The $6 Trillion Wars,” The Nation, March 29, 2013; “Iraq War Cost U.S. More Than $2 Trillion, Could Grow to $6 Trillion, Says Watson Institute Study,” Huffington Post, May 14, 2013; Mark Thompson, “The $5 Trillion War on Terror,” Time, June 29, 2011; “Iraq war cost: $6 trillion. What else could have been done?,” LA Times, March 18, 2013.
-  Tom O’Connor, “U.S. has spent six trillion dollars on wars that killed half a million people since 9/11, report says,” Newsweek, November 14, 2018.
-  See for example “Do The Math: Global War On Terror Has Killed 4 Million Muslims Or More,” MintPress News, August 3, 2015; Nafeez Ahmed, “Unworthy victims: Western wars have killed four million Muslims since 1990,” Middle East Eye, April 18, 2018.
-  Jon Stone, “Tony Blair duped me over Iraq and I feel ashamed, former Labour MP who voted for war says,” Independent, October 19, 2015.
-  Richard Osley, “Tony Blair apologises for ‘mistakes’ over Iraq War and admits ‘elements of truth’ to view that invasion helped rise of Isis,” Independent, October 24, 2015.
-  Quint Forgey, “Wife of GOP megadonor to receive Presidential Medal of Freedom,” Politico, November 10, 2018.
-  “Sheldon Adelson to Face Allegations of Graft, Ties to Chinese Organized Crime in U.S. Court,” Haaretz, May 23, 2015; John L. Smith, “Big Trouble in Sheldon Adelson’s Little China,” Daily Beast, May 26, 2015; Chris McGreal, “Sheldon Adelson faces new scrutiny as documents challenge his testimony,” Guardian, May 9, 2019; “Sheldon Adelson Bets It All,” Mother Jones, March/April 2016.
-  Michael Brice-Saddler, “Miriam Adelson gave the GOP millions. Trump is giving her the Medal of Freedom,” Chicago Tribune, November 10, 2018.
-  “Adelson to Republican Jewish Leaders: Support Trump,” Jerusalem Post, May 6, 2016.
Jonas E. Alexis has degrees in mathematics and philosophy. He studied education at the graduate level. His main interests include U.S. foreign policy, the history of the Israel/Palestine conflict, and the history of ideas. He is the author of the new book Zionism vs. the West: How Talmudic Ideology is Undermining Western Culture. He teaches mathematics in South Korea.