Records show Washington, D.C. booked 7.38 BILLION counts of deadly beta radiation in 2006. It takes a nuclear corporation or government to do this. Who do you think did it?
Total Gamma Radiation Reported in the USA – Week 46
Table of Poisoned American Cities
Million a Week and
January 1 to November 24, 2018
Published December 1, 2018
Gamma and Beta CPM by City and State in the US
+ More Cities Above MaxNormalSafeLevel
SCROLL BAR AT BOTTOM OF TABLE. CHANGE PAGES AT BOTTOM OF TABLE.
|2018 GAMMA READING ON 11/24/2018 7,872 HOURS||2014 GAMMA READING 11/24/2014 7,872 HOURS||CITY||ST.||2010 Census Target Population|
|38,587,655||34,135,390||New York City,||NY.||8,175,133|
|37,293,280||37,437,402||Salt Lake City,||UT.||1,087,873|
|16,732,531||21,859,718||San Antonio, MIA||TX.||2,142,508|
SCROLL BAR AT BOTTOM OF TABLE. CHANGE PAGES AT BOTTOM OF TABLE.
Targeted Individuals by Area – It is the number of Targeted Individuals by Area for the ongoing radiation kill in America.
Are you included in the kill numbers and just don’t know it yet? Look and see! It is free and does not hurt!
If you are, what’cha going to do about it? There are only 160 Million of you on the list. Look and see!
Are you in a city that gets a Million Counts of Radiation a Week? First, how on earth are you going to find out? That is a secret, isn’t it? Radiation?
The nearby Targeted Individuals of US nuclear power plants is 160,876,377 people by the official 2010 US Census.
The poor souls live within range of a leaking nuclear power plant and catch radiation poisoning.
All nuke power plants leak radiation; the nukes leak on purpose. The Rad cannot be contained; it never has been.
The rich owners think the trade-off for your health and life is worth the money.
No Agency will tell you this. All physicists know this is true. Their jobs depend on their not telling you. What a world!
The Individuals in the Targeted Area are exposed to measured Gamma Rad this year so far of:
seven hundred eleven million,
two hundred and sixty-two thousand,
Or, 3,711,262,073 CPM [Counts Per Minute so far in 2018.]
YTD is short for Year to Date. It means January 1 of the current year to today. CPM is short for Counts Per Minute; also written here as cpm.
Source RadNet Gamma radiation readings are reported by the Hour throughout the year. Radiation covers the US like a deadly blanket.
That’s 8,760 cpm Counts on each city listed in a year. That’s 8,784 cpm count hourly reports in a Leap Year.
The Rad is cumulative so the Total Radiation continues to increase as long as humans continue to produce the Rads. One way to measure the Rad became widespread in the States.
That is by measuring, recording and publishing the Total Gamma Radiation at ground level at many locations in the US. Those Rad Numbers are presented here.
Continuing the Gamma Rad Count
Starting the Rad Count over at the first of the year is the convention. That is misleading to non-physicists. I reject that standard start-over practice.
I will not abandon the previous year’s Rad Count on January 1, 2019; but continue the count and also list the 2019 weekly radiation increase.
Get ready; it will rock your world. It’s just reality, y’know.
The increase in Gamma radiation in the States last week, November 17, 2018, to November 24, 2018, was an unacceptable 85,564,976 CPM.
This is an increase in only a week that is way too high a price to pay in deaths and lost health; in addition to just being the Wrong thing to do.
See NEW DATA in the Colorado Springs, Colorado Radiation History 2006 – 2017, and the 2018 Annualized Rate of Gamma Rad.
Note: Colorado Springs data was WITHHELD for 2006 and 2007, and continues to be WITHHELD by the PTB [Powers that Be].
I wonder what really happened around Colorado Springs in 2006 and 2007, don’t you?
Once emitted from the nuclear power plant, the Rad travels with the wind.
Much of it goes around the world and is detected on the West Coast of the United States.
Nuke Power Plants add to the deadly radiation every minute of every day. There are 525,600 total minutes in 2018.
The Rad measured YTD in 2018, so far: 3,711,262,073 cpm. [radiation in Billions of Counts (CPM)]
The Rad measured YTD in 2014 was 3,737,089,677 CPM YTD.
The Total Gamma Rad 2018 Annual Projection is just over 4.13 Billion Gamma Rad for the US.
Dr. John Gofman, Medical Director of the Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab famously called that kind of thing “premeditated murder.”
This nuke stuff gets real serious, real quick. It’s a nasty, nasty business.
“This is a Bad situation for all who breathe,” states EU physicist Dr. Paolo Scampa. Now included, for the 46th Week of 2018 just passed, all cities above 46 Million CPM  Year to Date [YTD] of deadly Gamma Radiation.
Gamma “Rays” unpublished radioactive kin are a disastrous freebie from the PTB [Powers that Be.] A Count is One Radioactive Decay.
Today’s 328-day or 7,872-hour report for January 1, 2018 to November 24, 2018, is another case of Bad news from your radWeather Report. 89.86% [to November 24] of 2018 is gone.
I won’t try to kid you with good news lies and made up “fake facts.” Bottom-line, this is way too much radiation for humans to take.
I despise the people-like animals responsible for this world wide calamity. I will continue the report as long as I am able.
Continue to read and share as long as you are able. Tell your smart friends; the others, not so much.
The Perps knew exactly what they were doing and did it anyway. That’s textbook psychopathic behavior and a whole bucketload of Criminal Acts.
Denial is very strong in Americans; expect it often. Don’t let it get you down; there are millions of folks who know the score on the Rad. Persevere, Find Others. Figure out what to do.
I will measure and characterize our shared demise to the best of my ability. BookMark this page and Sign up for Emails on my Websites; I’ll keep you advised.
Within minutes or hours of publishing this
Within minutes or hours of publishing this list of cities over 46 Million YTD Counts of Radiation, four more cities will Zoom past 46 Million Counts of deadly Gamma Radiation since January 1, 2018.
Their killer attack on your body’s trillions of cells never ceases. It did not used to be that way y’know – back in the day.
There were only four radioactive Isotopes then in existence and their Decay products. They were mostly in the ground.
Today there are 1,946 known radioactive Isotopes in existence in our atmosphere. The known Gamma radioactive Isotopes are measured by RadNet  and reported here.
Cell assassins, like Plutonium 239, and its brothers were never around; they did not exist on this Planet. That will be 27 cities above 46 Million Rad Counts so far this year.
RadNet has largely stopped reporting radioactive Beta counts. No explanation was given.
What started the whole Rad Counting thing
No mystery there. RadNet measured and recorded 7.38 BILLION Beta Radiation Counts in Washington, DC in 2006. Only a few countries possessed that kind of nuke power for excursions; including the United States of America.
The Perps and/or corporation/country or countries that caused the radiation excursion to occur never have been identified publicly. Speculation varies widely.
Who do you think did it?
Recorded by RadNet, it displayed the real radiation threat to life and limb.
RadNet measures and records Raw Total Gamma Radiation in Counts per Minute and nSv/Hour. Beta Counts are measured and recorded on various occasions.
RadNet started publishing radiation data in 2006. I suspect strongly the nine Nuclear Weapons Labs collected the radiation data for years before 2006.
To date, the Radiation Counts before 2006 are not released to the public.
Max Normal Safe Level
The United States is a very radioactive country now. No monitored cities are below the MaxNormalSafeLevel; all monitored cities are above safe level.
Records of Total Gamma Radiation are easily accessible with a computer and a fast Internet connection at RadNet, a directorate of the EPA. 
RadNet simply presents the data. It is up to you to decide how much radiation is too much and what to do about it.
Use a fast InterNet connection or run the look-ups as a background task. Either way, you get the data yourself.
Good luck on your efforts. As they say, “It’s complicated.”
Conclusion. The amount of Rad in the air now Dooms Humanity to a relatively quick Extinction.
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there.
Total Gamma Radiation Colorado Springs 2006 to 2017: 826,747,236 CPM.
2017 Annual Rad CPM: 84,495,556 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Withheld
2016 Annual Rad CPM: 85,154,664 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Withheld
2015 Annual Rad CPM: 81,746,223 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Withheld
2014 Annual Rad CPM: 77,531,924 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Withheld
2013 Annual Rad CPM: 84,817,423 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Withheld
2012 Annual Rad CPM: 85,323,100 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Withheld
2011 Annual Rad CPM: 78,015,071 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Count: 568,266 CPM
2010 Annual Rad CPM: 76,610,646 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Count: 598,878 CPM
2009 Annual Rad CPM: 79,872,468 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Count: 1,278,274 CPM
2008 Annual Rad CPM: 93,502,028 CPM Total Gamma Count, Beta Count: 2,183,901 CPM
2007 Rad CPM: Zero, Radiation Count Data Not Available to the Public.
2006 Rad CPM: Zero, Radiation Count Data Not Available to the Public.
Other Resources: Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses
Copyright by Bob Nichols © 2018: Reproduce and distribute. Write Bob Nichols at [email protected]
Sources, Notes and Recommended Readings
1. The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA. Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder
2. The EPA based reporting of NETC dot com, an LLC.
3. These stations’ Radiation equals Total Gamma Radiation. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations. CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute or CPM. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation This Week’ Apr 3, 2015
4. Radiation destruction of chitin, IAEA, by Ershov, B.G.; Sukhov, N.L.; Nud’ga, L.A.; Baklagina, Yu.G.; Kozhevnikova, L.G.; Petropavlovskii, G.A. (Institute of Physical Chemistry, Moscow (Russian Federation)
5. “Plutonium Air” by Dr Paolo Scampa, AIPRI Blog, Aug 19, 2016
6. “Radioactive Fertilizer,” AIPRI by Dr Paolo Scampa, September 23, 2016, AIPRI: Les engrais radioactifs,
7. “Texas has highest maternal mortality rate in developed world, study finds,” By ABBY GOODNOUGH OCT. 19, 2016,
8. EPA Proposal Allows Radiation Exposure in Drinking Water Equivalent to 250 Chest X-Rays a Year
“Forty-five (45) years later, the Nuclear States officially raise the amounts of “permitted radiation levels” by hundreds and sometimes thousands of times to maintain the utter and absolute dominance of the Nuclear State over everything, everywhere, for all time. No tolerance given.”
9. “Baghdad” by Dr. Paolo Scampa, AIPRI, Saturday 12 November 2016
10. “News Release, New Aerial Survey Identifies More Than 100 Million Dead Trees in California, ” USDA Office of Communications, “This brings the total number of dead trees since 2010 to over 102 million,”
11. Caribou herd in Alaska suffering from mysterious decline, November 30, 2016, Noel Kirkpatrick, MNN Mother Nature Network, “The Central Arctic caribou herd in Alaska is experiencing a “steep decline” in its population, and scientists are researching the reasons why () .”
12. “Facing a Dying Nation,” a line from the 1979 Tribal Rock Musical HAIR. A scene with “Facing a Dying Nation” starring Treat Williams from the movie is here: The character Pfc. Berger is KIA in Vietnam in 1968.
13. It is Eugen Wigner’s name as a Verb. It’s about all things Wignerized. See Notes on Your Radiation This Week No. 69 and 70
14. sie·vert, ˈsēvərt/, noun Physics, noun: sievert; plural noun: sieverts; symbol: Sv, the SI unit of dose equivalent (the biological effect of ionizing radiation), equal to an effective dose of a joule of energy per kilogram of recipient mass. Google: Sievert
15. Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses – map
16. “In [a] first, government and Tepco found liable for Fukushima disaster,” by Daisuke Kikuchi, “Maebashi, Gunma Pref. In first, government and Tepco found liable for Fukushima disaster,”
17. Uranium Stocks, “Westinghouse Files for Bankruptcy, in Blow to Nuclear Power,” Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 10:04PM, “Westinghouse Electric Company, which helped drive the development of nuclear energy and the electric grid itself, filed for bankruptcy protection on Wednesday, casting a shadow over the global nuclear industry.
18. Black Star shows tracks of Alpha particles in an Apes lung much like yours. Plutonium particle in lung tissue: “The black star in the middle of this picture shows the tracks made by alpha rays emitted from a particle of plutonium-239 in the lung tissue of an ape. The alpha rays do not travel very far, but once inside the body, they can penetrate more than 10,000 cells within their range. This set of alpha tracks (magnified 500 times) occurred over a 48-hour period” (Robert Del Tredici, At Work in the Fields of the Bomb , plate 39). 19
19. “De la guerre nucléaire” Maurice, E. ANDRE, nuclear officer (NBCR or nuclear, biological, chemical and radiological exclusive function) Captain Commander, retired. Addendum by Dr. Paolo Scampa.
20. University of Arkansas disposes of wastewater
21. Banner picture by the NY Times. Fire
22. Total Gamma Radiation – Year to Date 2017.7 November 18, 2017, VeteransToday. Here.
23. 30 year old radioactive dead tree at Chernobyl. Very dead. Very radioactive, like millions of others there and around the world. https://outoftheboxscience.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Chernobyl-Dead-Trees-Photo-By-Beatrice-Lundborg
24. Amusing Planet, VIP observers watching the spectacle during Operation Greenhouse at Enewetak Atoll, 1951. http://www.amusingplanet.com/2008/07/how-to-watch-nuclear-explosion.html
25. Al Gore Lied, The United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) lowers the Boom on Al Gore’s Big Lie that the humble, beneficial gas – CO2 – causes global warming https://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/28/al-gore-lied/
26. Did you ever think how much Rad U235 or Rad Plutonium 239 is vaporized in a detonation of a nuclear weapon? Bob Nichols, June 11, 2017. Very little, actually. https://yourradiationthisweek.org/2017/06/11/did-you-ever-think-how-much-rad-u235-or-rad-plutonium-239-is-vaporized-in-a-detonation-of-a-nuclear-weapon/
27. CPM or Counts per Minute is the radiation measuring system used by RadNet, a directorate of the EPA.
28. See the Wind flow! “This map shows you the delicate tracery of wind flowing over the US.” FERNANDA VIÉGAS MARTIN WATTENBERG, See the moving map showing the wind. http://hint.fm/wind/
29. MILLION A WEEK CLUB No 6 – California’s Boosted Fires, By Bob Nichols, December 2017 https://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/12/30/million-a-week-club-no-6-californias-boosted-fires
30. YOUR RADIATION THIS WEEK – Nichols on Nuclear – Library of Articles https://yourradiationthisweek.org/nichols-on-nuclear-library-of-articles/
31. Actual Beta radiation collected by RadNet in 2006 was 7,380,489,546.384977 CPM for Washington, D.C. See RadNet. Same address as Note No. 1.
32. Satellite view of annual Uranium boosted fires in California in November, 2018.
Bob Nichols is a Project Censored Award winner, a former correspondent for the San Francisco Bay View newspaper and a frequent contributor to various online publications.
He reports on war, politics and the two nuclear weapons labs in the Bay Area. Nichols is writing a book based on 20 years of nuclear war in Central Asia. He is a former employee of an Army Ammunition Plant.
You are encouraged to write Nichols at [email protected]