IMPORTANT UPDATE: as of 9am EST, Jan. 19th, the office of Robert Mueller has issued a rare important statement on the Buzzfeed report saying “BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller’s office
As hundreds of thousands of un-paid furloughed federal workers remain hostage to Donald J. Trump and his promise to have Mexico, opps, I mean U.S. taxpayers pay for his wall, the incompetent Trump damage control team is doing all it can to mask what is essentially true that Trump took money from Russian oligarchs and, more than likely, Israeli bankers to keep himself alive before filing another bankruptcy after the 2008 recession.
Trump is clearly compromised. This is why we all see the changing story lines from him and his assigns. He’s the liar who cannot stop lying and he’s even starting to forget which lies he told which explains all the “WTF is he saying?”. I mean its become a sad pathetic criminal farce. This non-sense has to stop!
Here is the Trump Administration in a nutshell…
1. Russia didn’t interfere in the election
2. Ok they did, but no one on the Trump team met them
3. Ok they did, but it was just about adoptions (the Magnitsky Act)
4. Ok it wasn’t, it was about Hillary dirt, but it’s not illegal
5. Ok maybe it is, but collusion isn’t a crime, but, but WHAT ABOUT THE BORDER WALL!!!!
1. I didn’t have an affair with any pornstar
2. Ok I did, but no one on my side paid them
3. Ok they did, but it was just a settlement and I still didn’t have affairs
4. Ok it wasn’t, but I didn’t know about the payments, ask my lawyer Michael Cohen.
5. Ok maybe I did, but the payment isn’t an illegal campaign contribution
6. Ok it is, but a crime isn’t a crime just as truth isn’t truth, but, but, INCOMING CARAVAN!!!!
TRUMP TOWER MOSCOW
1. We never spoke to anyone about Trump Tower Moscow.
2. Ok we did, but it wasn’t during my run for the Presidency
3. Ok it was, but it was just an inquiry, no formal agreement existed
4. Ok it did, but it was never signed and I didn’t know about it.
5. Ok I did, and I signed it myself, but it isn’t illegal.
6. Ok it is, but, but WHAT ABOUT THE BORDER WALL!!!!!
For me, I am so BORED with Donald Trump! His schitck is a bore. Get rid of him and his antics already. I am going back to my music… more fun and less B.S.
What say you?
Johnny Punish is a writer, global citizen eco-activist, visionary, musician, artist, entertainer, businessman, investor, life coach, and syndicated columnist.
Punish was educated at the University of Nevada Las Vegas (1980-81) and California State University Fullerton (1981-1984) with studies in accounting and business. Before the “internets” were invented, he owned and ran (5) U.S. national newspapers.
He has over 100 original songs written. He also records and produces music. A member of ASCAP, Punish has several songs placed in feature films. His music is promoted worldwide and played on all digital networks and net radio.
Read Johnny’s Full Bio at JohnnyPunish.com >>>