…by Jonas E. Alexis
Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki obviously sent an ultimatum to the Holocaust Establishment (HE) which basically says that his country will never pay “Holocaust” restitution precisely because Poland was largely the victim during World War II.
Poland, said Morawiecki, “would not consent” to the fabrication that Poland somehow owes restitution to anyone or any country. “We will defend Poland,” said the Prime Minister. This “Holocaust” ideology, continued Morawiecki, “violates international law and would also be a posthumous victory for Hitler, which is why we will never allow it.” Obviously that does not please the Holocaust establishment, including the Times of Israel, which responded by syaing:
“Jewish organizations, particularly the World Jewish Restitution Organization, have been seeking compensation for Holocaust survivors and their families, and consider compensation a matter of justice for a population that was subjected to genocide.”
Once again the Holocaust establishment doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. Let us grant the premise that Poland ought to pay restitution. But why does the buck have to stop in Poland? What about the Soviet Union?
The establishment knows that the Bolshevik Revolution, a subversive ideology which ended up liquidating more than sixty million people, was a largely Jewish movement. Not even Winston Churchill, who was a thorough Zionist pawn, could deny this fact. Jewish writer Sever Plocker wrote in 2006 that “the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century” was none other than Genrikh Yagoda. Plocker continued:
- “Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin’s collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the ‘bloodthirsty dwarf.’
- “Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We’ll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD’s special department and the organization’s chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist… In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin…
- “We cannot escape the Jewishness of ‘our hangmen,’ who served the Red Terror with loyalty and dedication from its establishment.”
But the Bolshevik Revolution didn’t stop in Soviet Russia. The same revolutionary ideology moved to China under the name of Maoism, and from 1958 to 1962, at least forty-five million people got exterminated.
That’s not all. The revolutionary movement got transported to America under the name of Neoconservatism. Again, what has been the end result? Perpetual wars, which led to massive deaths in the Middle East and massive debt in America. We have also seen how the war in Iraq alone will cost the United States at least six trillion dollars. And the same war is responsible for the rise of terrorist groups all over the region, most specifically ISIS.
So how in the world does the Holocaust establishment manage to ignore millions upon millions of dead Russians and Chinese and Muslims and Arabs and then concentrate on “the Holocaust” in Poland? Do these people mean to tell us that they are blind? Or are they attempting to capitalize on what Norman Finkelstein calls “The Holocaust Industry”?
You be the judge.
-  “Polish PM: Paying Holocaust property restitution would be ‘victory for Hitler,’” Times of Israel, May 20, 2019.
-  Ibid.
-  See for example Jean-Louis Panné, et al., The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression (Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1999); for related studies, see Robert Conquest, The Harvest of Sorrow: Soviet Collectivization and the Terror-Famine (New York: Oxford University Press, 1987); The Great Terror: A Reassessment (New York: Oxford University Press, 1990 and 2008); Sheila Fitzpatrick, Everyday Stalinism: Ordinary Life in Extraordinary Times: Soviet Russia in the 1930s (New York: Oxford University Press, 1999); Orlando Figes, A People’s Tragedy: The Russian Revolution: 1891-1924 (New York: Penguin, 1998); Steven Rosefielde, Red Holocaust (New York: Routledge, 2010).
-  See Yuri Slezkine, The Jewish Century (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2004), chapter 3; Jerry Z. Muller, Jews and Capitalism (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2010), chapter 3; Stanley Rothman and S. Robert Lichter, Roots of Radicalism: Jews, Christians, and the Left (New York: Oxford University Press, 1982); for related studies, see Erich Haberer, Jews and Revolution in Nineteenth-Century Russia (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1995).
-  Winston Churchill, “Zionism vs. Bolshevism: The Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People,” Illustrated Sunday Herald, February 8, 1920.
-  Sever Plocker, “Stalin’s Jews,” Y-Net News, December 21, 2006.
-  Frank Dikötter, Mao’s Great Famine: The History of China’s Most Devastating Catastrophe, 1958-1962 (New York and London: Bloomsbury Publishing, 2010); for related studies, see Jasper Becker, Hungry Ghosts: Mao’s Secret Famine (New York: Henry and Holt, 1996); Xun Zhou, The Great Famine in China, 1958-1962: A Documentary History (New Haven: Yale University Press, 2012); Yang Jisheng, et al., Tombstone: The Great Chinese Famine, 1958-1962 (New York: Farrar, Strau & Giroux, 2008).
-  We have already seen how Francis Fukuyama himself declared that the Neoconservative movement is just Stalinism and Leninism under a new garb. Francis Fukuyama, “After Neoconservatism,” NY Times, February 19, 2006.
-  For recent studies on this, see Andrew J. Bacevich, America’s War for the Greater Middle East: A Military History (New York: Random House, 2016); Breach of Trust: How Americans Failed Their Soldiers and Their Country (New York: Metropolitan Books, 2013); Michael MacDonald, Overreach: Delusions of Regime Change in Iraq (Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 2014).
-  Ernesto Londono, “Study: Iraq, Afghan war costs to top $4 trillion,” Washington Post, March 28, 2013; Bob Dreyfuss, The $6 Trillion Wars,” The Nation, March 29, 2013; “Iraq War Cost U.S. More Than $2 Trillion, Could Grow to $6 Trillion, Says Watson Institute Study,” Huffington Post, May 14, 2013; Mark Thompson, “The $5 Trillion War on Terror,” Time, June 29, 2011; “Iraq war cost: $6 trillion. What else could have been done?,” LA Times, March 18, 2013.
-  Tom Porter, “Iraq War Created Isis, Concedes David Miliband,” International Business Times, August 10, 2014; Dexter Filkins, “Did George W. Bush Create ISIS?,” New Yorker, May 15, 2016; Michael Kinsley, “How the Bush Wars Opened the Door for ISIS,” Vanity Fair, May 2015; John Cassidy, “ISIS and the Curse of the Iraq War,” New Yorker, August 28, 2015.
 Norman Finkelstein, The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering (New York: Verso, 2000).
Jonas E. Alexis has degrees in mathematics and philosophy. He studied education at the graduate level. His main interests include U.S. foreign policy, the history of the Israel/Palestine conflict, and the history of ideas. He is the author of the new book Zionism vs. the West: How Talmudic Ideology is Undermining Western Culture. He teaches mathematics in South Korea.