Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking charges involve dozens of underage victims as young as 14 who claim they were paid to perform rape acts on pedophile, who was hiding out in Paris before his arrest
- Federal prosecutors with the US Attorney’s office in Manhattan filed sex trafficking charges against Jeffrey Epstein after speaking to dozens of victims
- He was taken into custody after his private jet touched down from a month-long trip to Paris on Saturday at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey
- Epstein will remain in custody until he appears in court on Monday, where he will be indicted on federal charges for the first time
- The plea deal Epstein agreed to back in 2008 saved him from having to register as a sex offender in 31 of 50 states
- The US Attorney’s Office and a spokesperson with the New York Police Department both declined to comment on Saturday
- This week, 2,000 pages of records that could reveal how he and his accused accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell allegedly trafficked underage girls were unsealed
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.
Good comments above. Long-story-short, I lived near DC in my college years. One time, I was invited to the army-navy club which is a 3-story mansion in fancy dcNW and which has a different venue of night-club on each floor (different bands/orchestras as well). Many guests behaved like naughty fraternity-mates while military brass wore full-dress which doubtlessly made them more easily-identifiable to the looming lobbyists. At one point, I smoked pot in a corn-cob pipe and that was with a brass’d-up colonel/general AT THE TABLE, FOR ALL TO SEE !! I could go on about other more recent observations as well: e.g., How Rt. 66 has become “the politicians’ highway” and how about all the patent-examiners wearing yarmulkes I gazed upon one Friday afternoon (eve of the sabbath) at The P.T.O. located in crystal city and nestled between the pentagon and the naval reserve annex. Instead, permit me to quote Balzac: “Behind every great fortune is a great crime.” The people who really, actually own that club were nowhere to be seen. Regards to all and thanks VT for all you do.
70 years on this planet, divided my time equally on both coasts, I’ve witnessed a few cases like this, and they never go anywhere. The names must be published. It’s the only way to proceed.
“Records in the defamation case contained descriptions of sexual abuse by Epstein along with new allegations of sexual abuse by ‘numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister and other world leaders.
The appeals court found that the judge in the case did seal a number of documents without a justifiable reason when ordering the release.
Epstein’s lawyers will first get a chance to appeal, and after those legal proceedings play out the documents will start being prepared by the court for release.”
We can only hope these records are made public. It would be indication of who Mossad has compromised.
Comments are closed.