…by Jonas E. Alexis
There is indeed war for the minds hearts of young people around the United States. Holocaust hoaxers and forgers want to make the so-called Holocaust mandatory in every single school in the United States. Why? Well, statistics show that “half of millennials can’t name a single Nazi concentration camp.” Russia Today reports:
“The WJC started a petition calling on Congress to ‘make Holocaust education mandatory in every school in the United States,’ that has garnered 8,500 signatures so far. The petition points to a rise in antisemitism and warns that ‘the horrors of the Holocaust are fading from our collective memory, especially among millennials.’
“It refers to statistics found in the 2018 Holocaust Knowledge and Awareness Study which surveyed 1,350 Americans aged 18 and over and found 49 percent of millennials and 45 percent of adults couldn’t name a concentration camp or ghetto in Europe during the Holocaust. It also revealed that 41 percent of millennials think the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust was two million or less, rather than six million.”
WJC is trying to do what Steven Spielberg failed to accomplish last year. Spielberg declared then that the Holocaust “should be part of the social science, social studies curriculum in every public high school in this country.”
Spielberg was somewhat bewildered because, according to the Jerusalem Post, “41% of Americans – and two thirds of millennials – didn’t know what Auschwitz was. The poll, released by the Claims Conference earlier this month, showed that a whopping 22% of millennials hadn’t even heard of the Holocaust.”
Perhaps they hadn’t even heard of the Holocaust because the story itself is fraught with puzzlement rather than historical fact and analysis. Perhaps it is one reason why people are being jailed in Europe for even questioning certain aspects of the story.
Moreover, the people who are pushing the Holocaust fable cannot face the fact that the Soviet Union was far worse than what happened in Nazi Germany. The establishment knows that the Bolshevik Revolution, a subversive ideology which ended up liquidating more than sixty million people, was a largely Jewish movement. Not even Winston Churchill, who was a thorough Zionist pawn, could deny this fact.
So what’s the fuss? Why is the Holocaust establishment torturing young kids with their pernicious agenda? Once again, is it possible that the Holocaust establishment is operating under an ideology which seeks to enslave much of the West? Is it possible that there is a lot of money to be made in the Holocaust industry?
Perhaps readers should pick up a copy of Norman Finkelstein’s The Holocaust Industry.
-  “Jewish group calls on Congress to make Holocaust education mandatory in US schools,” Russia Today, July 7, 2019.
-  Ibid.
-  “Steven Spielberg urges mandatory Holocaust education,” Jerusalem Post, April 29, 2018.
-  Ibid.
-  See for example Jean-Louis Panné, et al., The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression (Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1999); for related studies, see Robert Conquest, The Harvest of Sorrow: Soviet Collectivization and the Terror-Famine (New York: Oxford University Press, 1987); The Great Terror: A Reassessment (New York: Oxford University Press, 1990 and 2008); Sheila Fitzpatrick, Everyday Stalinism: Ordinary Life in Extraordinary Times: Soviet Russia in the 1930s (New York: Oxford University Press, 1999); Orlando Figes, A People’s Tragedy: The Russian Revolution: 1891-1924 (New York: Penguin, 1998); Steven Rosefielde, Red Holocaust (New York: Routledge, 2010).
-  See Yuri Slezkine, The Jewish Century (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2004), chapter 3; Jerry Z. Muller, Jews and Capitalism (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2010), chapter 3; Stanley Rothman and S. Robert Lichter, Roots of Radicalism: Jews, Christians, and the Left (New York: Oxford University Press, 1982); for related studies, see Erich Haberer, Jews and Revolution in Nineteenth-Century Russia (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1995).
-  Winston Churchill, “Zionism vs. Bolshevism: The Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People,” Illustrated Sunday Herald, February 8, 1920.