An exposé on Israel’s numerous projects – some public, some covert – to influence what people see on the Internet, and what they don’t.
From the article, “How Israel and its partisans work to censor the Internet” iakn.us/2Ixc6LC – the article has additional information and citations.
Since the U.S. gives Israel over $10 million per day, it is essential that Americans are thoroughly informed on this issue. (A previous version of this video was removed by YouTube under erroneous claims.
We hope this one will survive the usual flagging by Israel partisans that is described in the film.)
Follow us on:
- BitChute – https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ifam…
- d-tube – https://d.tube/#!/c/iak
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ifamericansk…
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/ifamericansknew
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/if_american…
- Sponsor us on Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/IfAmericansKnew
- Make a Donation – http://ifamericansknew.org/about_us/d…
- Video also available in: Italian – https://youtu.be/qAJYlraNuPI (removed)
- Spanish – https://youtu.be/W_qKmGHn0hE
Gordon Duff posted articles on VT from 2008 to 2022. He is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War. A disabled veteran, he worked on veterans and POW issues for decades.
Gordon is an accredited diplomat and is generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists. He manages the world’s largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues.
Duff has traveled extensively, is published around the world, and is a regular guest on TV and radio in more than “several” countries. He is also a trained chef, wine enthusiast, avid motorcyclist, and gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration. Business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.