According to the president, 11 young children had been moved out of the compound to safety. However, three children were said to have died after Baghdadi dragged them into the tunnel with him and blew up a suicide vest while pursued by a US K9 unit.
“His body was mutilated by the blast, the tunnel had caved in on it in addition, but test results gave certain, immediate and totally positive identification. It was him,” Trump said.
Is Al Baghdadi really dead? In the coming days there will be much to talk about. The Us president is used to lying and therefore it would not be surprising if he even did so on a news of such great importance as the killing of the Caliph of the Islamic State.
In fact, how does Trump say that one who was blown up with an explosive jacked was identified with certainty???
The doubt is legitimate because it seems above all a well-orchestrated intelligence operation managed by the Pentagon and the CIA, leaked indiscretions to friendly media, to create havoc in Syria where Washington and the American president Donald Trump made the figure of the incapable, in the defeating Syrian President Bashar Al Assad, but also criminals in financing and arming jihadists.
But the US also proved to be thieves, of Syrian oil as evidenced by many proofs exhibited by the Russian Defense Ministry, and in recent weeks even traitors of the Kurdish allies of the SDF militias left at the mercy of the mercenaries possessed in the service of the invasion of Turkey.
Here, then, that the blitz against the most wanted terrorist in the world – but never from the CIA or NATO – represents a masterstroke of that mediocre comedian who is Trump, perfect interpreter of the “Theatrocracy” theorized by Platone in unsuspected times.
Whether suicide is true or false, whether or not the death of Al Baghdadi is demonstrable it matters little to American intelligence that it has returned to the center of world attention. The stone at the dovecote was thrown.
Now we just have to wait for the followers of the Islamic State to take up arms again in order to justify new chaos in the Middle East and in particular in Iraq.
THE NEWS OF SUICIDE ON WORLD’s MEDIA
The senior Pentagon official told Newsweek that a brief firefight happened when US forces entered the compound, but then Baghdadi killed himself by detonating a suicide vest.The Defense Department told the White House they had “high confidence” that the target killed was Baghdadi, who was thought for some time was hiding somewhere in Syria, but along the border with Iraq, therefore in the eastern part of the country, hundreds of kilometers away from where the blitz would have occurred instead.
US President Donald Trump, who approved the mission nearly a week before it took place, posted on saturday night a Twitter message hinting at “very big” news.
Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) leader has been in hiding for several years. Footage distributed by the terrorist group in April of 2019 purported to show him sitting on the ground with a Kalashnikov assault rifle next to him. Before that, al-Baghdadi was last seen in a video from July 2014, when he spoke at the Great Mosque in Mosul.
The suspicion that he was a CIA and Mossad agent, as claimed by multiple OSINT sources, always hovers over him.
The Syrian Arab News Agency is still cautious, recalling embarrassing details: «Many media outlets have mentioned that the Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has admitted in her memoirs that a number of Western states including the US are the responsible ones for establishing and funding Daesh (ISIS) terrorist organization and supplying it with weapons» has written Sana.
«In case the story of killing al-Baghdadi is confirmed, many questions will be also raised on the goal behind the operation, particularly after the role of the US in supporting the terrorist organizations throughout many chapters of the terrorist war on Syria has become well-known, on top supporting Daesh terrorists in the face of the Syrian Arab Army – adds Syrian pro-government agency – The killing of al-Baghdadi at the hands of the US forces doesn’t mean that the US hasn’t participated in creating terrorist organizations to undermine the stability of some states or in supporting».
Certainly this news is an excellent opportunity for President Trump to make us forget all the scandals that are upsetting the White House but above all the double dirty game he has been playing in Syria for years.
The American military operation is still shrouded in mystery also because it would have happened, the conditional is a must when Pentagon and CIA act, in the province of Idlib disputed between the HTS jihadists (ex Qaedists of Front Al Nusra) armed by Turkey and the Arab-Syrian army of President Bashar Al Assad supported by Russia.
The blitz happens when the US military left its bases in the North East (near Kobane and Manbji) paving the way for the Turkish armed forces of the Islamic dictator Recep Tayyip Erdogan who invaded Rojava, the Syrian region administered by the Kurds thanks to the support of the fierce jihadists of various gangs of Sunni Muslim extremists, enemies of the Shiites who support the Damascus government.
Neither the agreement of the American vice president Pence nor that of the Russian president Vladimir Putin defined with Erdogan was sufficient to stop the Turkish aggression that with airplanes, drones, tanks he continued the offensive together with his Islamic mercenaries. This is denounced on several occasions by the Kurdish media ANHA, which has charged dozens of truce violations and civilian massacres to Turkey and its militants.
Not only. Washington troops moved to the Euphrates Valley, in the provinces of Hasaka and Deir Ezzor, with the motivation to reinforce the defenses around the oil wells in the area, from which the Americans illegally draw oil to smuggle it with the help of Turkey.
But the US military, according to the Syrian Arab News Agency, has also transported about 300 ISIS prisoners to Iraq at a very delicate time for this country in which the capital Baghdad and other cities have been occupied by a popular revolution that appears to be in all similar to that of the Cedars in Lebanon in 2005 and to that attempted in Syria for the regime-change against Assad.
THE MILITARY OPERATION DURING THE IRAQI UNRESTS
It looks like the typical clandestine military operation that develops with crowd agitators reinforced by unscrupulous armed militias like those of ISIS.
This is why the elimination of Al Baghdadi at this time, whether true or false, but impossible to deny, could be the fuse that triggers a new revolt by the Black Flag jihadists of Daesh to allow Sunni Arab countries to regain control of the Iraq, administered by a Shiite government and increasingly allied with Iran, the sworn enemy of Saudi Arabia, where the protest action would have started.
On media FarsNews Iraq’s Grand Ayatollah Seyed Ali Sistani warned against the infiltration of agents with malevolent intentions into public protests in the Arab country, calling upon demonstrators and security forces to keep anti-occupation rallies peaceful.
Don’t let those with vicious intentions to infiltrate among you and attack security forces,” the official representative of Ayatollah Sistani in Iraq Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai said on Friday, conveying a message of the senior cleric.
He added that public protest is a right enshrined in the Constitution, and warned that, however, protests should not be used as a pretext for vandalizing public properties or injuring security forces.
The protests that started early in this month subsided after the public get engaged in holding the annual massive march of Arbaeen, but restored friday after religious rituals of the second month of the Islamic calendar were over.
According to FarsNews, in the first round of public protests 3 weeks ago, analyses revealed that 79% of hashtags about protests in Iraq on Twitter originated from Saudi Arabia and only 6% were from Iraq, in a stark contrast with claims that the demonstrations were popular and spontaneous.
Fabio Giuseppe Carlo Carisio
Fabio is Director and Editor of Gospa News; a Christian Information Journal.
Fabio Giuseppe Carlo Carisio, born on 24/2/1967 in Borgosesia, started working as a reporter when he was only 19 years old in the alpine area of Valsesia, Piedmont, his birth region in Italy. After studying literature and history at the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Milan, he became deputy director of a local newspaper and specialized in judicial reporting.
For about 15 years he is a correspondent from Northern Italy for the Italian newspapers Libero and Il Giornale, also writing important revelations on the Ustica massacre, a report on Freemasonry and organized crime.
With independent investigations, he collaborates with Carabinieri and Guardia di Finanza in important investigations that conclude with the arrest of Camorra entrepreneurs or corrupt politicians.
In July 2018 he found the counter-information web media Gospa News focused on geopolitics, terrorism, Middle East, and military intelligence. He is a correspondent from Italy for the French news site Reseau International.
He worked for many years for the magazine Art & Wine as an art critic and curator.