…by Jonas E. Alexis
If you think that Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Winston Churchill were great statesmen and politicians who rescued England and America from being obliterated by Nazi Germany, think again.
We have discussed the wicked activities of Churchill and Roosevelt in the past. We also addressed the issue that Pearl Harbor was a total pretext. Pat Buchanan has recently written a reasonable article which indicates that we were right all along: both Roosevelt and Churchill were lying liars. They lied about Hitler. They lied about World War II, and they lied about their covert plan and diabolical activity.
Churchill and Roosevelt, as we have argued, did everything they could to get England and America into a bloody war. On October 29, 1940, Roosevelt told the American people:
“While I am talking to you mothers and fathers, I give you one more assurance. I have said this before but I shall say it again and again and again: Your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign wars.”
Three days later, he reiterated: “Your president says this country is not going to war.”
Yet privately, Roosevelt was preparing for war. He allied with Churchill, a warmonger and a thoroughly Zionist puppet, to liquidate German civilians by the thousands. It was Churchill and not Hitler, says historian Richard Overy, who indiscriminately killed around 600,000 civilians and injured more than a million others. Many of those who survived “were physically or mentally disabled for life.” What were some of Roosevelt’s lies and fabrications?
Roosevelt knew that no thinking American would support a war with Germany, particularly when the United States had just gone through a tumultuous storm known as The Great Depression. In 1933, Roosevelt himself delivered a speech in which he said:
“Taxes have risen; our ability to pay has fallen; government of all kinds is faced by serious curtailment of income; the means of exchange are frozen in the currents of trade; the withered leaves of industrial enterprise lie on every side; farmers find no markets for their produce; the savings of many years in thousands of families are gone.
“More important, a host of unemployed citizens face the grim problem of existence, and an equally great number toil with little return. Only a foolish optimist can deny the dark realities of the moment.”
How did the Great Depression come about? Roosevelt moved on to say that it was because
“the rulers of the exchange of mankind’s goods have failed, through their own stubbornness and their own incompetence, have admitted their failure, and abdicated. Practices of the unscrupulous money changers stand indicted in the court of public opinion, rejected by the hearts and minds of men…
“Stripped of the lure of profit by which to induce our people to follow their false leadership, they have resorted to exhortations, pleading tearfully for restored confidence. They know only the rules of a generation of self-seekers. They have no vision, and when there is no vision the people perish.
“The money changers have fled from their high seats in the temple of our civilization. We may now restore that temple to the ancient truths. The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply social values more noble than mere monetary profit… The joy and moral stimulation of work no longer must be forgotten in the mad chase of evanescent profits…
“Finally, in our progress toward a resumption of work we require two safeguards against a return of the evils of the old order; there must be a strict supervision of all banking and credits and investments; there must be an end to speculation with other people’s money, and there must be provision for an adequate but sound currency.”
So far, so good. But Roosevelt ended up defeating his purpose by conniving with money changers and war profiteers like Churchill, and we all know by now that Churchill was under the spell of Ernest Cassel, an influential Jewish moneylender “whose loyalty was neither to party or nation, but only to profits.” Churchill was known as “Cassel’s creature.”
It was inevitable that they used Churchill as a puppet to bludgeon Germany to death. And when Roosevelt collaborated with Churchill, it was again inevitable that both men would use deliberate lies and fabrications to send American and British soldiers to their ultimate death.
In short, Churchill, Roosevelt, and the American and British soldiers who went to World War II were largely manipulated by the Powers That Be. Churchill started to propound lies by the truckload, and he passed those lies to Roosevelt, who himself put those lies in a language that was suitable to the American people. Decent Americans thought that their government was doing the right thing, but those decent Americans were being scammed. What again were some of those lies?
“I have in my possession a secret map, made in Germany by Hitler’s government—by the planners of the New World Order. It is a map of South America as Hitler proposes to reorganize it. The geographical experts of Berlin, however, have ruthlessly obliterated all the existing boundary lines … bringing the whole continent under their domination. This map makes clear the Nazi design not only against South America but against the United States as well.
“It is a plan to abolish all existing religions—Protestant, Catholic, Mohammedan, Hindu, Buddhist and Jewish alike. … In the place of the churches of our civilization, there is to be set up an international Nazi Church…In the place of the Bible, the words of ‘Mein Kampf’ will be imposed and enforced as Holy Writ. And in place of the cross of Christ will be put two symbols—the swastika and the naked sword. … A god of blood and iron will take the place of the God of love and mercy.”
Buchanan argues that the source of these fantasies “were forgeries by British agents in New York operating under William Stephenson, Churchill’s ‘Man Called Intrepid,’ whose assignment was to do whatever necessary to bring the U.S. into Britain’s war.”
The fact is that Hitler didn’t want a war with Britain or the United States at all. But since the vast majority of Americans didn’t want the United States to get involved in a protracted conflict with Germany, the technocrats and the oligarchs had to find a way to seduce decent Americans who were struggling to put food on the table. U.S. Ambassador Clare Boothe Luce declared that Roosevelt “lied us into war because he did not have the political courage to lead us into it.” Buchanan writes,
“By late 1941, most Americans still wanted to stay out of the war. They believed ‘lying British propaganda’ about Belgian babies being tossed around on German bayonets had sucked us into World War I, from which the British Empire had benefited mightily.”
Buchanan moves on to say that we all need to be aware of fake news because the Powers That Be have been using those kinds of propaganda since the beginning of time. He writes, “It is often our own allies, like the Brits, and our own leaders who mislead and lie us into unnecessary wars.”
Those so-called allies used fake news right before the war in Iraq, which led to sodomy in places like Abu Ghraib, which largely destroyed Iraq itself, and which sent a six-trillion dollar bill to the American people. U.S. veterans are still paying for the unintended consequences of those wars.
What is even more interesting is that the Powers That Be don’t give a flip about you or American soldiers who gave up everything, including their families, to die in useless and perpetual wars. You are not important to those people at all. What is important to them is their essentially diabolical ideology, which they always attempt to bring to fruition. As Henry Kissinger himself said:
“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”
Kissinger seems to have something in common with one of the most influential rabbis in Israel, Ovadia Yosef, who propounded long before his death that the “Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.” He added:
“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew.”
The million-dollar question is this: will the technocrats stop using lies and malicious propaganda? Will they stop manipulating decent Americans and bringing them to their submission? The answer to that is no. In fact, they are currently using propaganda against Russia and Assad at this very moment. Like John Milton’s Satan in Paradise Lost, the technocrats are basically saying, “Evil, be thou my good.”
Both Roosevelt and Churchill drew their ideology from the powers of evil in order to bludgeon England and America to death. Even during World War I, Churchill himself was happy when he learned that thousands upon thousands of German civilians were dying from the war. Churchill, like Theodore Roosevelt, took Darwin’s survival of the fittest (or Social Darwinism) very seriously. Churchill declared in 1914:
“I know this war is smashing and shattering the lives of thousands every moment—and yet—I cannot help it—I love every second I live.”
By 1919, “four months after Germany had accepted an armistice and laid down her arms,” Churchill again declared, “We are enforcing the blockade with rigour, and Germany is very near starvation.”
There is more: “When the Kaiser requested permission to buy 2.5 million tons of food, Churchill denied the request because his aim, in his own words was to ‘starve the whole population—men, women and children, old and young, wounded and sound—into submission.”
When all was said and done, about 863,000 Germans died of starvation during World War I. Churchill was largely responsible for this. But that was just the tip of the iceberg. Roosevelt allied with this man and even Stalin to commit more crimes during World War II.
The sad part of all this is that if you crack-open a popular history book, you will more than likely read that both Roosevelt and Churchill were great leaders of the past who led much of the Western world into a freer political environment.
In other words, it was a great thing for those two men to make a pact with Stalin, who is arguably the greatest mass murderer in the twentieth century. The Bolshevik movement, as we all know, traveled to places like China under Mao, and that again ended up liquidating at least 40 million people.
The technocrats will admit that Stalin was a bad guy and that he did kill millions, but they will sweep that aside and focus on the “Holocaust uniqueness.” As one historian and Zionist friend once told me, “Sometimes you have to make a deal with the devil to defeat real evil like the Nazis.” My only response was, “Oh, I see.”
This article was first published in the winter of 2016.
-  Quoted in Thomas Fleming, The New Dealers’ War: F.D.R. and the War Within World War II (New York: Basic Books, 2001), 2.
-  Ibid.
-  Richard Overy, The Bombing War: Europe, 1939-1945 (New York: Penguin, 2014), preface.
-  See Jonathan Alter, The Defining Moment: FDR’s Hundred Days and the Triumph of Hope (New York: Simon & Schuster, 2006).
-  Cited in E. Michael Jones, Barren Metal: The History of Capitalism as the Conflict Between Labor and Usury (South Bend: Fidelity Press, 2014), 1201.
-  Ibid., 1202.
-  Patrick J. Buchanan, “When Fake News Leads to War,” American Conservative, December 2, 2016.
-  For a study on this, see Klaus P. Fischer, Hitler and America (Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 2011).
-  Buchanan, “When Fake News Leads to War,” American Conservative, December 2, 2016.
-  Ibid.
-  For scholarly studies on this, see Christopher Simpson, Science of Coercion: Communication Research and Psychological Warfare, 1945-1960 (New York: Oxford University Press, 1996); David Talbot, The Devil’s Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government (New York: Harper Perennial, 2015); The Brothers: John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles, and Their Secret World War (New York: Times Books, 2014); All the Shah’s Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror (Hoboken, NJ: Wiley & Sons, 2003 and 2008).
-  Buchanan, “When Fake News Leads to War,” American Conservative, December 2, 2016.
-  See John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy (New York: Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 2007); John J. Mearsheimer, Why Leaders Lie: The Truth About Lying in International Politics(New York: Oxford University Press, 2011); Paul R. Pillar, Intelligence and U.S. Foreign Policy: Iraq, 9/11, and Misguided Reform (New York: Columbia University Press, 2011); Bob Woodward, Plan of Attack: The Definitive Account of the Decision to Invade Iraq (New York: Simon & Schuster, 2004); Michael Isikoff and David Corn, Hubris: The Inside Story of Spin, Scandal, and the Selling of the Iraq War (New York: Random House, 2006).
-  For similar studies, see Rebecca Gordon, Mainstreaming Torture: Ethical Approaches in the Post-9/11 United States (New York: Oxford University Press, 2014).
-  See Mark Kukis, Voices from Iraq: A People’s History, 2003-2009 (New York: Columbia University Press, 2011); Dana Priest and Joe Stephens, “Secret World of U.S. Interrogation,” Washington Post, May 11, 2004; for similar reports, see Jane Mayer, “The Black Sites: A Rare Look inside the C.IA.’s Secret Interrogation Program,” New Yorker, August 13, 2007; Craig Whitlock, “Jordan’s Spy Agency: Holding Cell for the CIA,” Washington Post, December 1, 2007; Jane Mayer, The Dark Side: The Inside Story of How the War on Terror Turned into a War on American Ideals (New York: Anchor Books, 2009); Mark Danner, Torture and Truth: America, Abu Ghraib, and the War on Terror (New York: New York Review of Books, 2004); George W. Bush: War Criminal?: The Bush Administration’s Liability for 269 War Crimes (Westport: Praeger Pubishers, 2009); Lila Rajiva, The Language of Empire: Abu Ghraib and the American Media (New York: Monthly Review Press, 2005).
-  Ernesto Londono, “Study: Iraq, Afghan war costs to top $4 trillion,” Washington Post, March 28, 2013; Bob Dreyfuss, The $6 Trillion Wars,” The Nation, March 29, 2013; “Iraq War Cost U.S. More Than $2 Trillion, Could Grow to $6 Trillion, Says Watson Institute Study,” Huffington Post, May 14, 2013; Mark Thompson, “The $5 Trillion War on Terror,” Time, June 29, 2011; “Iraq war cost: $6 trillion. What else could have been done?,” LA Times, March 18, 2013.
-  See for example “Nearly 600 US Vets At Risk for HIV, Hepatitis After Dentist Fails to Clean Tools,” Sputnik News, December 3, 2016.
-  Quoted in Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, The Final Days (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1976), 194.
-  Quoted in Lazar Berman, “5 of Ovadia Yosef’s most controversial quotations,” Times of Israel, October 9, 2013.
-  Marcy Oster, “Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews,” Jewish Telegraphic Agency, October 18, 2010; Dan Murphy, “Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, in his own words,” Christian Science Monitor, October 7, 2013.
-  For a good article on this, see Finian Cunningham, “West Already Weaponizing Fake News,” Sputnik News, November 23, 2016.
-  John Milton, Paradise Lost (New York: Dover Publications, 2005), 71.
-  See for example David H. Burton, “Theodore Roosevelt’s Social Darwinism and Views on Imperialism,” Journal of the History of Ideas, Vol. 26, No. 1 (Jan. – March, 1965), pp. 103-118.
-  Quoted in Ralph Raico, Great Wars & Great Leaders (Auburn: Ludwig von Mises Institute, 2010), 101. See also E. Michael Jones, Barren Metal: A History of Capitalism as the Conflict Between Labor and Usury (South Bend: Fidelity Press, 2014), 1210.
-  Jones, Barren Metal, 1211.
-  Ibid.
-  For studies on these issues, see Jean-Louis Panné (Author), Andrzej Paczkowski (Author), Karel Bartosek, et. al, The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression (Harvard: Harvard University Press, 1999); Sheila Fitzpatrick, Everyday Stalinism: Ordinary Life in Extraordinary Times: Soviet Russia in the 1930s (New York: Oxford University Press, 1999); Norman M. Naimark, Stalin’s Genocide (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2010); Oleg V. Khlevniuk, Stalin: New Biography of a Dictator (New Haven: Yale University Press, 2015); Steven Rosefielde, Red Holocaust (New York: Routledge, 2010); for similar studies, see E. Michael Jones, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and Its Impact on World History (South Bend: Fidelity Press, 2008).
-  Frank Dikötter, Mao’s Great Famine: The History of China’s Most Devastating Catastrophe, 1958-1962 (London: Bloomsbury Publishing, 2010); for similar studies, see Judith Shapiro, Mao’s War against Nature: Politics and the Environment in Revolutionary China (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2001).
Jonas E. Alexis has degrees in mathematics and philosophy. He studied education at the graduate level. His main interests include U.S. foreign policy, the history of the Israel/Palestine conflict, and the history of ideas. He is the author of the book, Kevin MacDonald’s Metaphysical Failure: A Philosophical, Historical, and Moral Critique of Evolutionary Psychology, Sociobiology, and Identity Politics. He teaches mathematics in South Korea.
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy
Another clue to Roosevelt’s plans to create a war with Japan is from MY PARENTS, A DIFFERING VIEW, by James Roosevelt with Bill Libby, 1976, ISBN o-87223-476-2. James was called to White House to see his father upon news of attack on Pearl Harbor. President Roosevelt’s first words to His son were, “Hello, Jimmy. It’s happened.” He was waiting for it to happen. Even the Supreme Court had said they wanted war with Japan.
All of USA’s wars were staged operations, including French & Indian War and American Revolution, except, maybe, for the war of 1812, and that one was to make sure Esquires would control America’s laws & courts.
BTW, the word ‘Soldier’ means one sold to die. Thank You Jonas E. Alexis for your Great article about liar USA.
However Your use of the words Zion and Jew are incorrect. Talmudists would have been better. Even though such were deeply involved in all USA’s wars, the main guilt is upon USA’s Christians. Who never defined what a Man is and made the enemies of Christ & Mankind equal to True Men.
Not much has changed. Look at the horrific and very fake headlines they spewed about what was happening in Kuwait: A young woman named Nayirah (no checks were done to examine who she was-she was, in fact, the daughter of Kuwait’s ambassador to the United States, and actually hadn’t seen the “atrocities” she described take place.) appeared in front of a congressional committee. She told the committee, “I saw the Iraqi soldiers come into the hospital with guns, and go into the room where 15 babies were in incubators. They took the babies out of the incubators, took the incubators and left the babies on the cold floor to die.” This was all totally orchestrated by an American PR firm Hill & Knowlton was hired for $10.7 million to devise a campaign to win American support for the war. Craig Fuller, the firm’s president and COO, had been then-President George Bush’s chief of staff when the senior Bush has served as vice president under Ronald Reagan. The move made a lot of sense after all, access to power is everything in Washington and the Hill & Knowlton people had lots of that.
So again,the American people were lied to on an unimaginable scale.
The Morganthau Plan would have done to Germany what Pol Pot did to Cambodia and/or what was advocated in Theodore N. Kaufman’s book “Germany Must Perish!”. Fortunately domestic opposition (including Herbert Hoover – well, what else would expect from a Quaker from Iowa) derailed that attempt to make what actually happened (i.e., Goodrich’s “Hellstorm”) many times worse.
“The videos are still available in YouTube”
“…Stalin, who is arguably the greatest mass murderer in the twentieth century.” -JA
Well, not to diminish that Stalin was an evil person, but maybe Jonas Alexis should do some research and write an essay about him. A few points:
– As Solzhenitsyn indicates by referencing S.A. Malsagoff’s “An Island Hell”, the Gulag and mass murdering of Russians started under Lenin and Trotsky, not Stalin. But to Stalin’s discredit he turned the Gulag system to his own use of reinforcing his power rather than dismantling it (unlike the grandfather of an occasional VT contributor).
– The point above is likely not mentioned so as to whitewash Trotsky, since the current neo-cons are of course neo-Trotskyites. Also a likely reason we will not see a proper English translation of Solzhenitsyn’s “Red Wheel” series any time soon.
– Going back to Solzhenitsyn, he wrote that he did not know what would have become of the Soviet Union if Trotsky had won the power struggle instead of Stalin, but it likely would have been even worse.
– Further study needs to be done to determine if Stalin really was an Okrana double-agent. If so, it would lend credence to the idea that Stalin’s real ideology was “What is good for Stalin is good for the Soviet Union”, and nothing at all to do with real communism.
The massive suffering of many Americans during the great depression from about 1930-1940 is very difficult to explain today to new generations. Even after massive spending by 1940 the suffering did not end. It took a war to pull us out. And that war was based on the false flag attack on Pearl Harbor little different than the false flag attack in NY on 9/11/01 by criminals Bush, Cheney, the four star generals and Israel. Do any of the lying history books ever get corrected? No they do not. Today our Constitution is being gang raped like no other time in history. Yet people are simply too busy to take any real action against the criminals who seek to destroy our way of life. Most of the whores in Congress are on the take. If Americans do not wake up soon it may be too late. Every claim of government to get us into foreign wars must be viewed as lies.
After 9/11 I don’t believe the USA anything anymore, not a single political or economic statement or connotation, historical claim, winner claim, loser claim, Nobel prize or Oscar awarded, diplomatic note, military honor or international critique, nothing. Their credibility or legitimacy for me was buried on 9/11, one thing I have come to realize “thanks” to 9/11 though is that USA was like that much before, owing to their British counterparts and mentors, who have polluted most of the globe and humanity. It is very hard at the top, constantly looking for enemies, mostly imaginative ones and some real but undefendable.
The weird thing is USSR, the Allies and Nazi Germany were under jewish control most times. This blog has some posts about it:
Even the origins of the Nazi movement were very suspicious:
Communism requires no introduction, it’s a jewish movement.
Comments are closed.