As Franklin D. Roosevelt is reported to have said:
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
Did the Iowa Democratic Caucuses melt down by accident? That’s what the coincidence theorists will undoubtedly claim. But this is the second presidential election cycle in a row in which Bernie Sanders took a huge hit in his quest for the Democratic nomination by, shall we say, “irregularities” in Iowa.
These “irregularities” are becoming pretty regular.
Here is an alternative perspective just in from a source who may or may not want to be named.
Let’s Connect a Few Dots … Shall We?
by Thomas Willcutts
Iowa has only has 41 Delegates to contribute to the Democratic Primary Race, where 1991 are needed for Victory …..
The importance of Iowa … and hence all the focus upon it ….. is strictly a function of it going First, where the Victor then holds a huge Victory Rally amongst followers …. gaining much desired Momentum therefrom going into the upcoming primaries on a National Televised Platform that is echoed in the National Media, traditionally having a significant impact upon campaign donations, yada, yada, yada ….
Buttigieg…. is groomed at Naval Intelligence …. learning the priorities and methods of the Military-Industrial-Intelligence Complex ….. he follows that with a consulting Gig at McKinsey & Company …. learning the priorities and methods of the multi-National Corporations …. aka corporate overlords ….
He enters the Democratic Primary with only Mayor of South Bend on his political resume …. but he brings with him the flowery double-speak of a Harvard Education, his weird Arabic name, and the prospect of being the first (openly) Gay President … in other words, he’s practically a clone of the Oligarchical Presidential hand puppet known as ….. Obama ….
And with this very limited background to his name ….. he Amazingly (not) becomes the Darling of Corporate and Wall Street Oligarchs who Amazingly (not) shower his campaign with millions in contributions ….
So …. with that Intrigue in Place, here are some dots to connect …..
(1) A New Voting App Company is created called “Shadow”
(2) One of the heads of this new Company publicly applauds the entry of Buttigieg into the Dem Primary Race about a year ago …
(3) Buttigieg Campaign invests $21,000 in Shadow company for the development of the Election App to be used in Iowa – a significant investment for the company
(4) Buttigieg Campaign blocks the Release of the much anticipated Sunday Poll results of the Des Moines Register of Iowa Caucus-goers, which would preview the likely outcome for Monday
(5) Heading into the Monday Caucus …. Iowa Democratic Party refuses to disclose name of Voting App Company — indicating that the identify of Company is to remain a Secret ….
(6) The Iowa Caucus voting turns into a Midwest Clusterf*ck …. no Winner is declared and the Boost and Momentum that the actual winner was to Receive on Victory Night in Iowa (Sanders) is lost and squandered ……
(7) Buttigieg is magically prepared for all of this Confusion and effectively declares himself the Winner and that Iowa Shocked the Nation …
o Former Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, raised eyebrows late Monday when he declared himself victorious in the Iowa caucuses even though none of the vote had been reported.
o “Tonight, an improbable hope became an undeniable reality,” Buttigieg told a cheering crowd in Iowa. “So we don’t know all the results, but we know by the time it’s all said and done — Iowa, you have shocked the nation. Because by all indications, we are going on to New Hampshire victorious.”
o “Tonight, Iowa chose a new path,” said one tweet from Buttigieg’s official Twitter account. Another congratulated Iowans as having “proved those skeptics wrong.”
He is host of TRUTH JIHAD RADIO; a hard driving weekly radio show funded by listener donations at Patreon.com and FALSE FLAG WEEKLY NEWS (FFWN); a audio-video show produced by Tony Hall, Allan Reese, and Kevin himself. FFWN is funded through FundRazr.
He also has appeared many times on Fox, CNN, PBS and other broadcast outlets, and has inspired feature stories and op-eds in the New York Times, the Christian Science Monitor, the Chicago Tribune, and other leading publications.
Dr. Barrett has taught at colleges and universities in San Francisco, Paris, and Wisconsin; where he ran for Congress in 2008. He currently works as a nonprofit organizer, author, and talk radio host.