by Fabio Giuseppe Carlo Carisio for VT Europe
Arrested on Saturday morning, 25 July, the diocese volunteer confessed yesterday evening to the investigating judge’s office who was accusing him of “damage, deterioration or destruction of the property of others because of the no”. France 2 writes it in reference to the fire that damaged various parts of the Cathedral of Nantes named after Saints Peter and Paul.
The African migrant, according to the statements of his lawyer, said he was panicked for fear of not being able to obtain the renewal of the residence permit and so, instead of asking for help from the Diocese that assisted him, he meticulously planned the stake in the Christian temple on July 18.
The migrant had been arrested and interrogated but had not said anything and the Gendarmerie, with a little ease, had immediately released him, although the absence of signs of intrusion on the doors indicated him as the main suspect due to being in possession of the church keys . After a week he would have been seized with remorse and confessed. Now he faces a ten-year sentence for arson.Nantes Cathedral on fire on July, 18
“My client collaborated,” told the local newspaper Presse-Océan Quenin Chabe, Emmanuel’s lawyer, the Rwandan, 39yo who – as a volunteer from the diocese – had been given the task of closing the cathedral the night before the flames exploded.
“In remorse,” Emmanuel “admitted to the investigating judge and confirmed the Nantes prosecutor Pierre Sennès – that he had turned on the three triggers in the cathedral, near the large organ, the small organ and an electricity meter” .
The arsonist is a Rwandan refugee who has been in France for some years. According to the cathedral rector, Hubert Champenois, Emmanel “served mass” and was often in charge of cleaning or closing the cathedral. He had been arrested on the day of the fire ON July 18th, then released the following day.
In fact, it seems that in recent months the Rwandan was very upset about the difficulties in obtaining the renewal of the residence permit in France.
It was the volunteer’s lawyer who claimed that the Rwandan was in difficulty with the renewal of his residence permit to stay in France and added that his client was “full of remorse” and that the confession was “a release”.
After the serious fire that occurred inside the cathedral of the city of north-western France on July 18. Pierre Sennès, the prosecutor of the Republic of Nantes, had announced that the investigators had found “three fire triggers”, one next to the organ and the other two on the sides of the nave. “It is not the result of chance – he added explicitly -, the three triggers were quite far from each other”.The basilic of Saint Donatien et Saint Rogatien, in Nantes
The suspicion that it was “used” by some underworld clan intent on destroying a symbol of Christianity in France will obviously remain latent and probably never ascertainable
France is increnot only by multiculturalism but by radical Sunni Islam that, through the Muslim Brotherhood of Turkey is sending ISIS Jihadists to Italy and Europe thanks to the boats of migrants leaving Libya every day.
In fact, in recent years many other bonfires in Christian churches have been added to the mysterious and devastating fire of Notre-Dame in Paris, some of which are attributed precisely to Muslim extremists.
A violent fire on 15 June 2015 had already destroyed the roof of the basilic of Saint Donatien et Saint Rogatien, in Nantes.
Fabio Giuseppe Carlo Carisio
© COPYRIGHT GOSPA NEWS for VETERANS TODAY only
no reproduction without authorization – original italian version
Fabio is Director and Editor of Gospa News; a Christian Information Journal.
Fabio Giuseppe Carlo Carisio, born on 24/2/1967 in Borgosesia, started working as a reporter when he was only 19 years old in the alpine area of Valsesia, Piedmont, his birth region in Italy. After studying literature and history at the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Milan, he became deputy director of a local newspaper and specialized in judicial reporting.
For about 15 years he is a correspondent from Northern Italy for the Italian newspapers Libero and Il Giornale, also writing important revelations on the Ustica massacre, a report on Freemasonry and organized crime.
With independent investigations, he collaborates with Carabinieri and Guardia di Finanza in important investigations that conclude with the arrest of Camorra entrepreneurs or corrupt politicians.
In July 2018 he found the counter-information web media Gospa News focused on geopolitics, terrorism, Middle East, and military intelligence. He is a correspondent from Italy for the French news site Reseau International.
He worked for many years for the magazine Art & Wine as an art critic and curator.