|To July 29, 2020 TGR CPM One Week Annualized||City, State||Date Read||2019 TGR CPM|
|42,100,090||New York City, NY.||7/30||33,561,626|
US Gamma Radiation measuring devices screamed UP earlier in the week. Gamma Radiation had shot up. Confidence is High. This is not a Drill.
The initial Gamma Radiation increase was from a troubled Russian reactor in NE Europe. Typically that Jet Stream radiation is time limited and the Jet Stream just moves on at about 400 mph.
The time is gone for the Gamma radiation level to return to the “regular Elevated level.” The Gamma radiation measurements are still increasing.
I am at a loss for guidance in this unique situation. I don’t know what to tell you.
Q: Is it Dangerous. A: You bet’cha.
Sources, Notes and Recommended Readings
1. The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA. Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder
2. The EPA based reporting of NETC dot com, an LLC.
3. These stations’ Radiation equals Total Gamma Radiation. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations. CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute or CPM. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation This Week’ Apr 3, 2015
4. Armenian Nuclear Power Plant suspended for regular repair https://armenpress.am/eng/news/1020323.html
5. Get VVER V-270 essential facts below. http://www.popflock.com/learn?s=VVER_V-270 This was the weaponized nuke plant and its history.