The Senior Editor
Over the past 24 hours there has been a serious deterioration in the mental condition of Donald Trump. This is simply a fact. Over weeks now, we suspect either the onset of a condition or, as we had been warned by (real) sources, Trump may be being poisoned slowly.
Russian intelligence believes this and told VT in Damascus. If poisoning can be proven, one set of actions needs to be taken, but Trump still needs to step aside.
If he is not being poisoned, he has to be removed from office and Pence needs to be allowed to take over the campaign and seek a vice presidential candidate.
There is a secondary issue behind this. We learned that Trump hasn’t been performing the duties of president for months now. He does photo ops, tweets, but is living the life of what he knows, a reality TV star.
Behind the scenes, both the DHS under its Israeli controller, Chad Wolfe and the DOJ under its Opus Dei/Illuminati head, William Barr, are coordinating with sheriff and police departments in key regions to foment violence at the polls in order to justify sending the election to the court.
Remember, 4 justices thought Al Gore won the 2000 election but 5 justices, all of them beholding to Kosher Nostra masters, the worst of the worst, put Bush in office and brought on stage one of the planned collapse of the United States.
Trump and COVID 19 are “Stage Two.”
This election is to be “Stage Three.”
Wolfe is openly working with factions in Russia against the US and has withheld intelligence on Russian operations in the US from law enforcement.
What is needed to survive is for remaining institutions, the Kosher Nostra controls:
- The US media and the internet, Google, Twitter, Facebook, CNN, Fox, Al Jazeera
- The US Supreme Court, now by 5/3
- The US Senate under the GOP
- The US Department of Justice under William Barr
- The US Department of Homeland Security under Chad Wolfe
- The Joint Special Operations Command, seized by Neocons in 2005 and now under the control of a “star chamber” under St. Hubertus.
- The major drug cartels that control state and local governments in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Oklahoma, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Arkansas, Missouri, Louisiana, Indiana, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Kentucky