…by Jonas E. Alexis, VT Editor
If you don’t think that Benjamin Netanyahu is worst than a terrorist by now, then think again. He was one of the key exponents behind the Iraq War; in fact, America destroyed Iraq for Israel.
The interesting thing is that both Iraq and Afghanistan veterans have been tired of perpetual wars since the beginning of time. One army sergeant, “who was about to be sent to Iraq for his second tour,” declared, “We’re getting maimed for bullshit.”
The sad part is that when the maimed are done fighting Zionist wars and then come back home, they are largely discarded as non-humans: “Nearly 50,000 Iraq and Afghanistan veterans were either homeless or in a federal program aimed at keeping them off the streets during 2013, almost triple the number in 2011…”
Going back to the sergeant. If you think he is kidding, then listen to this: USA Today declared in 2014 that “As two of the nation’s longest wars finally end, most Americans have concluded that neither achieved its goals.”
Well, if the wars didn’t achieve their goals, what, then, did they achieve? Who benefitted from those wars? Who led America to the Middle East to bleed?
Once again, we should bring in a terrorist politician into the equation. He goes by the name of Benjamin Netanyahu. Right after the 9/11 attack, Netanyahu didn’t hesitate to tell the entire world: “We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.” These terrorist attacks, he continued, “swung American public opinion in our favor.”
No matter how you cut it, Benjamin Netanyahu is both a diabolical figure and terrorist. Whatever swings American public opinion in Israel’s favor, no matter how costly, then he’ll do it. Moreover, Benjamin Netanyahu is an enemy of the United States and the entire world. As St. Paul put it thousands of years ago, people like Netanyahu are enemies to all mankind.
Now, here is the question: how can the president of the United States, Donald Trump, give Netanyahu the key to the White House and the “key to our country and to our hearts”? How stupid can we be?
Moreover, do we really want to say that Russia is actually the enemy of the United States, while Israel is continuing to bleed America in the Middle East through Trump and Jared Kushner? Does Russia have that kind of power?
Let’s turn the table around a bit here. What if Trump did give Vladimir Putin the key to the White House? Would the Neocons incite much of America to dethrone Trump? Would CNN, the New York Times, the Washington Post, and much of the mass social media flame the issue virtually everywhere? Do these people really think that everyone is stupid?
I have said it in the past, and I will say it again: Russia is not our enemy. Israel—more specifically Benjamin Netanyahu—is our enemy.
-  For scholarly studies, see for example John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt, The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy (New York: Farrar & Straus, 2007); Paul R. Pillar, Intelligence and U.S. Foreign Policy: Iraq, 9/11, and Misguided Reform (New York: Columbia University Press, 2011); John J. Mearsheimer, Why Leaders Lie: The Truth About Lying in International Politics (New York: Oxford University Press, 2011); Michael MacDonald, Overreach: Delusions of Regime Change in Iraq (Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 2014); John M. Schuessler, Deceit on the Road to War: Presidents, Politics, and American Democracy (New York: Cornell University Press, 2015); Murray Friedman, The Neoconservative Revolution: Jewish Intellectuals and the Shaping of Public Policy (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2005); Stefan Halper and Jonathan Clarke, America Alone: The Neo-Conservatives and the Global Order (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004).
-  Nan Levinson, “The Fighting Tigers of Iraq,” Huffington Post, September 13, 2014.
-  Quoted in Nan Levinson, War Is Not a Game: The New Antiwar Soldiers and the Movement they Built (New Brunswick: Rutgers University Press, 2014), 12.
-  Gregg Zoroya, “Up to 48,000 Afghan, Iraq vets at risk for homelessness,” USA Today, January 17, 2014.
-  Susan Page, “Poll: Grim assessment of war in Iraq, Afghanistan,” USA Today, January 31, 2014.
-  “Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel,” Haaretz, April 16, 2008.
Jonas E. Alexis has degrees in mathematics and philosophy. He studied education at the graduate level. His main interests include U.S. foreign policy, the history of the Israel/Palestine conflict, and the history of ideas. He is the author of the book, Kevin MacDonald’s Metaphysical Failure: A Philosophical, Historical, and Moral Critique of Evolutionary Psychology, Sociobiology, and Identity Politics. He teaches mathematics in South Korea.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Who does BB work for? Rothschilds, AKA… the Freemasonic Illuminati and the black pope who will soon sit on the thrown in the rebuilt Jerusalem temple… Oh, the Jesuit Nazi order has been running America for years from the sidelines… We Americans of birth in the states are all servants to the Crown and the Crown owns us lock stock and barrel… The USA is bankrupt, and we have been sold as humans to the DC corporation since 1933… but that is just the tip of the iceberg??? Read the book, “The Divine Province” … see how religion and politics are exactly the same forces behind human slavery… Our Veterans are being used for blood sacrifice and are advertised as warriors on TV… Happy amputees willing to do it all over again… HORSE SHIT Propaganda!
Once again, Jonas, the most influential Zionists in the USA are Christian, not Jewish. Yes, Trump has surrounded himself with Likudniks, but Christian Zionists like Pompeo and Pence have much more influence on US foreign policy, as they are connected to the dominionist factions in the US military. Netanyahu certainly has Trump’s ear, but Pastor John Hagee has laid hands on him. May Heaven help us all…
Comments are closed.