COVID Tracking Project Gives a Daily ( Update Between 6 and 7:30 p.m. EST)
Our daily update is published. States reported 1.4 million tests, 196k cases, and 2,733 deaths. There are 100,226 people currently hospitalized with COVID-19 in the US —the first time hospitalizations have exceeded 100k. pic.twitter.com/8QSKujBGao— The COVID Tracking Project (@COVID19Tracking) December 3, 2020
Health Editor’s Note: Here is a good place to keep track of the daily numbers for COVID-19 including case numbers, deaths, hospitalizations. Sadly these numbers continue to grow by leaps and bounds. Practice all safety measured until we can receive the vaccine.
- Stay at least 6 or more feet from anyone you do not live with when outside your home.
- Wear a mask, over nose and mouth, into any building.
- Never touch your face, mouth, nose, or eyes without first thoroughly washing your hands.
- Wash you hands frequently, especially after being in public places. If it is not convenient to use soap and water, use alcohol hand gel with at least 70% alcohol.
- Stay away from groups of any size.
- Stay home if you are ill.
- Stay away from anyone who is ill.
- Stay at home unless you need essentials or medical care.
- Plan to not visit relatives or friend during the upcoming holidays as long as the coronavirus numbers are surging. Remember a holiday is just a date on a calendar but death (and people of all ages are dying of COVID-19) is permanent. Do not be the person who brings coronavirus to others.
- Use Zoom, Skype, Face Time, phone, texting to stay in touch with relatives and friends. While we should stay physically away from others, there is not need to distance your self emotionally.
- Do get out in the fresh air and walk, run, walk the dog, jog, bike, etc. but always stay physically distanced.
- Even after vaccines become available, practice all the measures above until the greater percentage of the population has received the vaccine…..Carol