We have reported earlier that Benjamin Netanyahu has every reason to fear the Biden administration. We have said that Biden served in the Obama administration, and Obama has just released a book detailing how he constantly clashed with Netanyahu.
Biden has announced that he has appointed longtime senatorial staffer Reema Dodin as the White House deputy legislative affairs. Perhaps Biden was essentially sending Netanyahu an ultimatum here because Dodin is a Palestinian-American. We are told that Dodin’s family “traces its roots back to the southern West Bank town of Dura.”
When Dodin was a student at the University of California, she got involved in “Palestinian activism,” which is to say, she didn’t like the way her brothers and sisters were being treated by the Israelis. “She described a place where Palestinians are not given fair rights, a place where water is so scarce that the Israeli government will cut off the supply to coerce the Palestinian population.” Dodin is quoted in saying, “Palestinian suicide bombings were the last resort of a desperate people.”
The Jewish Press was quick to say that “Biden Appoints Anti-Israel Palestinian to Liaison with Congress on Legislation.” But the same outlet doesn’t even bother to tell us what is actually happening in Gaza, in the West Bank, and in other places, where Palestinians are being treated like animals by the Israelis. In fact, Jewish historian calls the occupied territories “the biggest prison on earth.” Jewish scholars Norman Finkelstein and Sara Roy have written pretty much the same thing.Reema Dodin
So, Netanyahu must be in a panic mode right now because this upcoming administration isn’t going to allow him to bomb men, women and children at will in Gaza and in the West Bank. Netanyahu, as former Defense Minister of Israel Avigdor Liberman himself has said, is “a false Messiah, a machine of lies.”
If this is the case, then this “machine of lies” should have no power over the American people, the precious Palestinians, and much of the West. Let’s just hope that Biden and his administration teach this diabolical figure a memorable lesson.
-  “Biden taps Palestinian-American as deputy legislative director,” Times of Israel, November 25, 2020.
-  Ibid.
-  Ibid.
-  David Israel, “Biden Appoints Anti-Israel Palestinian to Liaison with Congress on Legislation,” Jewish Press, November 24, 2020.
-  Ilan Pappe, The Biggest Prison on Earth: A History of the Occupied Territories (London: One World Publications, 2017).
-  Norman Finkelstein, Gaza: An Inquest into Its Martyrdom (Oakland: University of California Press, 2018); Sara Roy, Hamas and Civil Society in Gaza: Engaging the Islamist Social Sector (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2011).
-  “Avigdor Liberman: Benjamin Netanyahu is false Messiah, machine of lies,” Jerusalem Post, April 9, 2020.