VT: The Trumpster pharmacist not only inoculated 57 patients with spoiled vaccines but repeatedly left the same vaccine out of refrigeration in an attempt to make sure they were as toxic as possible.
(UK Daily Mail) – Feds ARREST Wisconsin pharmacist who ‘deliberately spoiled 57 vials of Moderna vaccine by taking them out of storage and leaving them out overnight before 57 people were given the ‘ineffective’ dose
- Grafton Police said the former employee of the Advocate Aurora Health Hospital in Grafton was arrested Thursday afternoon
- He faces charges of first degree recklessly endangering safety, adulterating a prescription drug, and criminal damage to property
- The value of the spoiled vaccines is estimated to be around $8,000 to $11,000
- Wisconsin health officials revealed that 57 people were given the ineffective dose of the vaccine after it had been ‘deliberately’ spoiled
- Dr. Jeff Bahr, president of Aurora Health Care Medical Group in Wisconsin, said Thursday the culprit had taken the vials out of fridge two nights in a row
- He not only took them out overnight Friday as first thought but had also done so Thursday – returning them to the fridge the next morning before anyone noticed
- A pharmacist technician discovered the vials out of the fridge Saturday morning
- Because hospital officials were unaware they had been left out the night before, some of the doses were given to 57 people
- Aurora Medical Center Grafton is now working with Moderna to determine how the affected individuals can now be vaccinated safely
Hospital worker arrested after allegedly leaving hundreds of COVID vaccine doses out of refrigerator on purpose. Then he inoculated 57 patients with spoiled vaccines as well. More arrests to come…
CBS News: The Wisconsin hospital worker accused of intentionally removing 57 vials of a COVID-19 vaccine from a pharmacy refrigerator has been arrested, local police announced Thursday. The worker had already been fired by the Aurora Medical Center, which said it was forced to throw out more than 500 doses of the vaccine as a result of the incident.
Grafton police said the individual has been arrested on three recommended charges: First Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety, Adulterating a Prescription Drug and Criminal Damage to Property, all of which are felonies.
— The Hill (@thehill) December 31, 2020
>Police did not name the individual, but did identify him as a man. The suspect is being held at the Ozaukee County jail.
The hospital launched an investigation and was originally led to believe inadvertent human error was to blame, reported CBS Chicago. But on Wednesday, the worker who was responsible admitted to doing it on purpose, Advocate Aurora Health said.