Do you have ribbons from being in the military stashed in boxes that need to be displayed, or do you randomly collect military memorabilia that also happens to be accumulated in containers somewhere begging to be shown? Worry no more! USAMM.com has the perfect display case for you. They can guarantee that the display for your thin military ribbons is the perfect rack for you because you get to design it yourself!
EZ Rack Builder
The EZ Rack Builder through USAMM.com is the best way to construct a rack for holding thin military ribbons. The process is simple and easy and can be done entirely online. Even though thin military ribbons are not authorized for uniforms, they are still significant and deserve to be displayed correctly.
You start the process by going to the EZR Shop. From there, you will choose EZ Rack Builder, which is the first option. On this page, you can also see what else the building shop has to offer: EZ Shadow Box builder, Leather Tag builder, Name Tag builder, Dog Tag builder, Navy Cap builder, and USWAG builder. Once you’re there, click “Start New Rack.”
There isn’t any wiggle room for the order in which the thin military ribbons are placed because the builders will help ensure that your ribbons are in the right order and displayed appropriately.
- These ultra-thin military ribbon racks are customized and built to your specifications and desires.
- You can choose between pin or magnet backing options, whichever works best for you.
- The EZ Rack Builder will automatically arrange your thin ribbons in the correct order.
- You can have the rack mirrored or reversed, so it looks the same from both sides.
- Racks are available for the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and the Coast Guard. This includes thin ribbons, standard ribbons, military medals, etc.
- To ensure that each rack is perfect and built to your specifications, the builders must triple-check them before they are shipped out. Once you go into EZ Rack Builder, make sure you set up an account so you can save your rack and update it when necessary.
- It is easy to search for ribbons and add devices.
- Orders are typically built and shipped within 24 hours of ordering.
Building your dream thin military ribbon rack takes a few minutes and includes a device wizard to help with any questions you may have. If that is not enough, USAMM.com and EZ Rack Shop have a toll-free number with eager agents waiting to help you figure out precisely what you need.
Not only is it simple to build and customize these racks, but they are also reasonably priced. A basic stand starts around $10, and the price point goes up from there.
So now that you know where to get your display rack and how easy it is to construct one, what’s taking you so long? Get online and make your desired thin ribbon rack so you can start displaying those well-deserved ribbons in your home and get them out of the box in the closet!