Both Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC are cut from the same fabric of cannabis. But unlike its close cousin, Delta 8’s effects are mild and offer very few side effects.
When you use it, you enjoy the same kind of psychoactive kick you get from the raw cannabis plant albeit without the overwhelming side effects.
As a result of this improved experience, Delta 8 THC has quickly become the preferred cannabinoid choice of many users.
The demand for Delta 8 products has increased, and manufacturers have been compelled to develop various forms of the compound to cater to every user’s preference.
Amongst the popular forms of consumption include:
- Vaping: Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges
- Tinctures: Delta 8 THC tinctures
- Edibles: Delta 8 THC edibles
- D8-rich cannabis flowers (buds covered in a delta 8 THC solution)
Best Delta 8 carts
Before discussing what vaping is all about, we’ll like you to keep this list of the best Delta 8 carts somewhere in your dictionary.
- Area52: Probably one of the most expensive Delta 8 vape carts you’ll find on the market. But the transparency, quality, and integrity of their products make them a great option. You’ll enjoy the best value for your bucks. Up until now, there’s not a single bad review on the internet about Area52. So, rest assured, you’re getting safe Delta 8 puffs. In terms of potency, Area52 has packed their Delta 8 carts full of 900 mg of delta 8 THC in 1 mL and cannabis-derived terpenes from the Pineapple Express strain.
- Finest Labs: Finestlabs boasts one of the highest quality Delta 8 carts in the industry. They pride themselves on the quality of their ingredients and their third-party-handled testing process. They have a Blueberry-flavored strain at the moment, which contains 500 mg of delta 8 THC combined with strain-specific terpenes.
- Delta Effex: Delta Effex is one of the most popular names in the Delta 8 vaping industry. As a subsidiary of popular vape manufacturer Savage Enterprises, Delta Effex has earned a reputation for the quality of them vape pen batteries, and the concentration of their cartridges. Unlike Area52 and Finest Labs, Delta Effex also has a wide variety of vapes in its line, giving users a wider range of bang for their bucks.
- Diamond CBD: In terms of providing a variety of high-quality Delta 8 carts, no brand comes close to Diamond CBD. They have a large number of flavors, use distilled and purified delta-8, use different strains of Indica and Sativa to make their carts, and even source their hemp from the heart of the USA.
- 3CHI: 3CHI is one of the oldest Delta 8 cart names around. As of now, they have about 25 strain flavors in their line, each comprising of Sativa and Indica hybrids in various proportions. Of the 25 product lines, 13 use cannabis-derived terpenes, while the rest use terpenes sourced from other plants.
What is Delta 8 Vaping actually?
Delta 8 vaping is the act of inhaling the Delta 8 cannabinoids through a pen-like device. It is sort of the go-to choice for many. I mean, I’ve met a couple of Delta 8 users, and many of them seemed to favor vaping above other methods. The reason is mostly linked to the fact that most Delta 8 users are one-time cannabis users. And since the most common way of consuming cannabis is smoking, most users see vaping as more of the same, albeit without the side effects.
Besides, it’s quite easy and convenient to carry vape cartridges around (you can even put them in your pocket), unlike tincture bottles and edibles bags.
That said, some users also prefer vaping Delta 8 THC because of the fast and intense burst it gives them. Unlike swallowing, inhalation actually kicks in faster, giving users a quick burst for their bucks.
How are Delta 8 vape cartridges designed?
Delta 8 Vape cartridges are designed by filling plastic tubes with pure isolated strains of Delta 8 THC combined with flavonoids, and terpenes. The cartridges are made with standard 510 threading to fit on almost all vape pen batteries, making it easier for users to install and use.
In this form, users have the advantage of enjoying Delta 8 right from the comfort of their pocket whether to relieve nausea, stimulate appetite, relieve anxiety, relieve pain, or relax your mind and body.
What is Delta 8 THC Tincture?
The Delta-8 THC tincture is liquid infused with D8 THC and is placed under the tongue in drops.
It is the strongest way to feel the effects of the compound because of how it’s absorbed into the body really quickly.
Most of the time, you’ll find Delta 8 tincture bottles coming in 1200 milligrams, which is equivalent to 40 milligrams of delta 8 per milliliter of tinctures. Users are generally advised to take slow and steady hits with tinctures because of the higher concentration.
Tinctures are also easy to consume, as they can be infused into food, pastries, confectioneries, or any kind of cooking.
DELTA 8 THC EDIBLES
If you are a sweet-tooth person, Delta 8 THC manufacturers have also made something for you.
Like other cannabinoids on the market, you can find Delta 8 THC edibles in different flavors and forms. But the most common edible forms you’ll come across are the Delta 8 gummies, Delta 8 lemonade fruit punch, and blueberry.
It may interest you to know that gummies are usually not as strong as either of vape carts or tinctures. At best, what you’ll find are bags of gummies containing ten or twenty pieces of 25 mg gummies, which altogether is about 250 mg to 500 mg of Delta 8.
D8-rich cannabis flowers (buds covered in a delta 8 THC solution)
Unfortunately, Delta 8 flower doesn’t occur naturally.
But as we can both agree, seasoned cannabis users prefer to use the flower buds of the plant more than anything else.
To satisfy these sorts of users, Delta 8 companies sought to produce D8-rich cannabis flowers, which are buds covered in a delta 8 THC distillate.
The idea here is to increase the effectiveness of Delta 8 by mixing it with another psychoactive flower from the family. This way, users get an effect not only from the distillate but also from the flower as a whole.
Interestingly, this method of consumption also makes it possible for manufacturers to create a lower-effect Delta 8 THC for people that are looking to use Delta 8 THC, but still find its mild effects too high to handle.
A common scenario of this is the case of spraying Delta 8 distillate on CBD Flower to counteract the intense effects from THC.
So, there you have it. The best ways to consume Delta 8. You may try all the methods to find out the one that works for you and stick with it.