VT: On two occasions, the US Cyber Command and Intelligence School (also drone assassination HQ) in Fort Huachuca, Arizona took down VT with illegal hacking. One one occasion, Colonel Jim Hanke had direct words with the base commander, reminding him of the implications to America.
NEO has been down for at least two weeks, after Gordon Duff published the following article, which was deemed a threat to rogue elements of the Pentagon hierarchy:
From that article:
A number of things are tracked and assessed using open-source material primarily but not exclusively.
- Anomalies in the spread of COVID 19 and the potential for bioweapon targeting.
- Anomalies in the production and distribution of vaccines and their potential use, even therapeutically, as weapons of war
- Dark funding behind the anti-Vaxx and anti-science movements
- Patterns of investment that indicate foreknowledge of pandemic vectors.
- Patterns in social media postings intended to undermine efforts to limit the pandemic.
- Patterns in “dark financed” media (Fox-Carlson-Murdock for one) that parallel “black propaganda” programs of certain intelligence agencies
- Widespread gross indifference and profiteering by corporations and individuals that follow patterns of “deadly influence” and “guilty foreknowledge.”
- Patterns in hoaxes and conspiracy theories that show “operational coordination.”
Our next question is whether the ordered Biden investigation, which is to a degree predicated on this article alone, is intended to punish those in the US who may have been responsible, if this is the case (not proven) and find if those individuals themselves might well have initiated the hack, which VT’s analysts believe may well be likely. From NEO:
Statement of NEO Editorial Board
Our website, which has been the target of coordinated attacks staged by our opponents for a long time, fell victim to a massive hacker breach. This latest attack that resulted in the temporary inaccessibility of the site was launched from the US territory. Currently, its functionality has been fully restored. All information about the attack was handed over to local law enforcing agencies.
In this respect, it’s necessary to clarify that all materials published by the perpetrators of this attack on May 20th were fake and that NEO editorial board does not bear any responsibility for them.
Paraphrasing the words of Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, our “Western friends” have once again shown what manners they practice. We believe that such attempts at interfering in our work are absolutely unacceptable. As it’s been stated at a press briefing by Jen Psaki on May 13, even for a country, from where an attack comes, “there’s still some responsibility”.
Thank you for staying with us!
The “New Eastern Outlook” editorial board.