By Gordon Duff
originally posted 2009
The “tea baggers” and “resist.net” are holding a conservative rally in Washington, with many calling for the assassination of “the ni#$@% President.” There is no shortage of money to pay for the outing as major corporations, listed below, including insurance and defense contractors, are funding this rally, really a Klan rally.
The issues? Well, there really are none, none but one. We are currently beset with problems, entirely caused by the Bush administration whose illegal wiretapping, spying, secret prisons, torture and undermining of law was a threat to every American. It could be our massive debt, run up by Bush or the wars we are losing, started by Bush or the unraveling of Bushs’ 9/11 coverup.
It is none of those. It is just like it was during the 1920s. Ignorant “white folks” scared to death of “black folks” are out on a lynching party backed by corporate money. First, let’s get to the list of corporations paying the bills. It was easy to find. The “movement” has websites run by big money public relations agencies. Their client lists are public. So, here goes, this is the money behind the new KKK: (note that many of these “companies” themselves are “fronts”)
- AETNA (Insurance)
- AFIPAC (American Family Insurance)
- Alexis de Tocqueville Institution
- Allied Pilots Association (pilots union which includes many VT supporters)
- American Association of Health Plans (Insurance)
- American Association of Political Consultants
- American Conservative Union
- Americans for Hope, Growth & Opportunity
- American Policy Center
- American Public Philosophy Institute
- The American Spectator
- Australian Barley Board (Australian govt’s “beer lobby”)
- Black America’s Political Action Committee
- Blackwell Corporation (Finance/Stocks/Insurance)
- Bruce W. Eberle & Associates (Republican fundraiser)
- Business Mail Express (“direct mailer”)
- Campaign Solutions
- Canadian MG Lewis MacKenzie (Ret.)
- The Carmen Group (healthcare lobbyists)
- Carrying Capacity Network
- Center for Individual Freedom
- CIGNA (insurance_
- Citizens for State Power
- Citizens United
- Club for Growth
- Collegiate Network
- Conservative Political Action Conference
- Ann Coulter
- Crown Publishing (Coulter’s publisher)
- Davis, Manafort & Freedman, Inc. (very dirty lottery lobby firm)
- The Honorable Pete DuPont
- Employee Benefits Associates (insurance)
- Energy Freedom Alliance (oil lobby group tied to Tom Delay)
- Federalist Society (where do we start?)
- Flickers Films
- Free Enterprise Fund
- Free Speech Coalition
- Freedom Alliance
- Foley & Lardner (law firm for the Coors family and the Heritage Foundation)
- Forbes for President 2000
- The Galen Institute
- The Hawthorn Group
- Heritage Foundation
- Institute for Legal Reform
- Institute for Policy Innovation
- Institute for Socio-Economic Studies
- The Keene Report
- Law Enforcement Alliance of America
- The Limited
- The Manhattan Institute
- McDonnell Douglas (defense contractor)
- McGuire/Woods Consulting, LLC.
- National Audit Defense Network
- National Center for Policy Analysis
- National Farmers Federation of Australia
- National Rifle Association
- National Rifle Association-ILA
- National Taxpayers Union
- News World Communications
- Nuclear Energy Institute (producers of depleted uranium)
- The O’Leary/Kamber Report
- Playcare Incorporated
- PM Consulting Corporation
- Prima Publishing
- Progress & Freedom Foundation
- Prudential (insurance)
- Public Safety Systems
- Republican Majority Coalition
- Republican National Committee
- Natan Sharansky (pro-Russian Israeli activist)
- Small Business Survival Committee
- Southeastern Legal Foundation
- Starboard Response
- Stevens & Schriefer
- United Seniors Association
- University of Phoenix
- USA Weekend
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce (anti-union/pro-illegal immigration org)
- U.S. English
- Washington Times Foundation
- Westinghouse Corporation
- The Winston Group
- WND Books
Did you notice the pile of insurance companies, the defense contractors, the US Chamber of Commerce and the NRA? Check the list carefully. Look into who these folks are. This is the group funding, what they hope will be, a civil war in America.
These are also the richest people in America and the most powerful and include some of the biggest polluters, the biggest protectors of illegal immigration and thousands and thousands of lawyers working for big business against everyday Americans.
This is the single biggest group of “Washington insiders” ever assembled, if not insurance industry or defense, all are directly aligned to the Republican Party and help formulate failed Bush policies.
Let’s face the truth. There is only one reason all those uneducated white people are out yelling and screaming, guns left in their luggage on busses paid for by taxpayer money sucked in by the biggest pack of corporate thieves that ever bribed a congressman.
It’s all about the “N” word. We are having a convention of Americans in love with the “N” word, people who use it every day, folks afraid of black people they don’t know, people easy to scare.
We are also having a convention of “male enhancement” customers and people whose anti-psychotic drugs don’t seem to be working as intended.
If you work for one of the companies listed above and you don’t agree with using money, some taxpayer bucks and much of it funds meant for heavily abused stockholders to spend on Klan rallies, maybe you should start asking some hard questions.
If you are someone who believes they are a patriot but isn’t entirely comfortable with the idea of fighting for a “patriotic resistance” funding by think tanks working for defense contractors and insurance companies, consider yourself duped.
However, if you are a racist, a secessionist and hate the United States, its laws, its government and especially its freedoms and traditions, you are exactly where you belong.
Not all news is bad and not all corporations are involved in cheating the public or promoting racism. Below is a list of companies that have refused to take part in the “9/12 Revolution.
- Allergan (added 8/17/09)
- Ally Bank/GMAC Financial Services (added 8/17/09)
- Ancestry.com (added 8/24/09)
- Applebee’s (added 8/27/09)
- Ashley Furniture (added 8/28/09)
- AT&T (added 8/24/09)
- Bank of America (added 8/25/09) ***
- Bell & Howell (added 8/27/09)
- Best Buy (added 8/17/09)
- Binder & Binder (added 9/2/09)
- Blaine Labs (anti-fungal & scar treatments) (added 8/24/09)
- Brez (anti-snoring strips) by Airware Inc. (added 8/21/09)
- Broadview Security (added 8/17/09)
- Campbell’s Soup Co. (added 8/24/09)
- Capital One (added 9/2/09)
- Clorox (added 8/23/09)
- Closing.com (Closing Corp.) (added 8/28/09) (read statement here)
- CVS (added 8/17/09)
- Dannon Co. (added 9/2/09)
- DirecTV (added 8/27/09)
- Discover (added 9/2/09)
- DITECH (added 8/24/09)
- Elations Co. (added 8/24/09)
- Farmers Insurance
- FreeCreditReport.com/Experian (added 8/24/09)
- General Mills (added 8/27/09)
- GoToMeeting (Citrix Online) (added 9/9/09)
- Healthy Choice (owned by CongAgra)
- HSBC (added 9/2/09)
- ICAN Benefit Group Insurance (added 9/2/09)
- Infiniti (added 9/2/09)
- Jelmar (CLR cleaner) (added 9/2/09)
- Johnson & Johnson (added 8/24/09)
- Jordan McKenna Debt Counseling Network (added 9/2/09)
- KRAFT Foods (added 8/20/09) (read statement here)
- Lawyers.com (owned by LexisNexis)
- Lowe’s (added 8/24/09)
- Men’s Wearhouse
- Mercedes-Benz (added 9/2/09)
- NutriSystem (added 8/24/09)
- Procter & Gamble
- Progressive Insurance
- Radio Shack
- Re-Bath (added 8/17/09)
- Regions Financial Corporation (added 8/27/09)
- Sargento Cheese
- S.C. Johnson*
- Simplex Healthcare (added 9/2/09)
- Sprint (added 8/23/09)
- SAM (Store and Move) (added 8/27/09)
- State Farm Insurance
- Travelers Insurance (added 8/27/09)
- UPS (added 8/23/09)**
- Verizon Wireless (added 8/21/09)
- Vonage (added 8/24/09)
- Walmart (added 8/17/09)
Support these companies with your business and your loyalty as they support you.
- Original Article posted in 2009
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy
Years ago in Carrol Co. Md. I interacted with several black gents who thought I was the head of the KKK because of a similar sounding name. Of note I was at the time head of my local Knights of Columbus Council. And refered to as Grand Knight by some in public. After finding out that a particular black friend thought I was head of the local clan; I corrected him and asked him why we were always so friendly. Hambone said, ” You just seemed like a nice guy”.
I’m going to make this comment before reading one word of the body of the article.
Having just now thought about the so-called “critical race theory,” I can say without hesitation, that any conversation concerning or even mentioning “race,” has a racist element to it from some angle or another.
The clearest indication of “racial” equality or neutrality is, and/or will be the absence of the term “race” from all discourse.
Now I read it.
The old tactic of keeping the populace’s eyes off the ball by distraction, never found a more useful tool than that of stirring the divisive pot of differences in appearance.
Chemical mind-body control as top method utilized; most everything pales in comparison. Invisible mists, organic solvent, and the artificial that replicates the natural. Then create a visible group dynamic. It is not the fall that kills ya, it’s that quick stop.
Comments are closed.