Almost immediately the story came out, that Jews were warned of 9/11 and stayed home.
Let’s examine this a bit. The story, and nobody knows where it came from, was that a text message was sent to all Jews working in the Twin Towers saying “don’t come to work, we planted two nukes under the towers and we are going to blow them up.”
- Most employees in the WTC were Jewish, around 70%. Most people living in Manhattan or Brooklyn and “working at that level of trade and finance” are Jewish? What percentage? Very high.
- Nobody knows the real number, looking for those number can get you killed. Suffice it to say anyone using a broad assumption of “half” would be very safe.
- We know that as of 9/11 itself, no Jews had died that day.
- We know that soon after, 1 janitor with a Jewish name was reported.
- We know that over the years, the numbers have raised, new names are put in, old stories taken off Google, and just perhaps records falsified as well.
- When we last looked, the number was around 9. It might well be a thousand now and we wonder why people questioned Sandy Hook.
A reasonable number of Jewish deaths on 9/11 based on who lived nearby, who worked in the facility, might well have been over 1000. Massage that figure a bit but it will stand. Go as low as 500 if you want.
Then do this, say 100 would have died, a figure too low to be credible.
Then do this also…ask why if you take a crazy number like 100…something no one would ever believe and then cut it by as much as 99% and nobody says a word…what does that tell you?