…by Jonas E. Alexis, VT Editor
Get this, and perhaps this will make you laugh. Melissa Rossi of Yahoo News has recently declared that Vladimir Putin is too obsessed with NATO. NATO, Rossi insinuates, has done nothing wrong. NATO has simply been responded to “the rising threat of a Russian military invasion of Ukraine,” and that’s all there is to it. The statement came from an article entitled, “How Putin’s obsession with NATO has led to the brink of war in Ukraine.”
Nothing could be further from the truth. What Rossi never got the courage to say was that NATO has been targeting Russia since the beginning of time. One can say that Putin has become the new sheriff because no leader in the Western world is man enough to fight against what has now become practically unreasonable, morally intolerable, politically impermissible, and intellectually repugnant. Putin basically has no choice but to fight against the ideological tidal wave threatening to wash out Russia, Syria, and much of the Middle East. As one writer put it a few years ago, Putin
“has his back against the wall…he can’t throw in the towel because Russia’s facing an existential crisis. If he loses, then Russia’s going to wind up on the same scrap heap as Afghanistan, Iraq or Libya. You can bet on it. So the only thing he can do is win. Period. Victory isn’t an option, it’s a necessity.”
Since victory is a necessity, Putin has been able to obliterate agents of the New World Order from a strictly rational point of view. Charlie Rose, Fareed Zakaria, and other US and British journalists have all learned their lessons by now: You cannot challenge Putin on a moral and intellectual plane without embarrassing or humiliating yourself.
Remember what Putin told John Simpson of the BBC when he asked Putin that Western countries believe that Russia is being aggressive? “Have you any common sense at all?,” Putin said. Putin had more damning things to say:
“US strategic aviation with nuclear weapons onboard continued to encircle us. For what? We have only 2 military bases abroad. They are in areas of known terrorism dangers…US bases on the other hand are all over the world. And you are telling me that I am the aggressor? What are the US forces doing in Europe, including nuclear weaponry? What business have they got there?
“Listen to me. Our military budget, while slightly increased from last year, is about $50 billion. The military budget of the Pentagon is almost 10 times that amount….And you’re telling me that I’m the aggressor? Is it us putting our forces on the border of the US? Is it NATO that is moving their bases closer to us?
“Does anyone even listen to us, or try to have some kind of dialogue with us? The repeated answer we get is, ‘Mind your own business, and each country can choose its own security measure.’ Very well, so will we.”
Putin moved on to add that “there are rules,” and breaking those rules ought to be illegal. That is how a rational system or government works. But instead of punishing the parties that have broken the rules, Putin said, the US and NATO want to punish Russia. “That is illegal,” he said.
In other words, the US and NATO are actually using an essentially irresponsible and intolerable principle which makes practical reason inexorably irrelevant and unnecessary in political affairs. And once politicians ignore practical reason, then rational dialogue and peaceful resolutions are impossible. Putin has been pleading with NWO agents for reasonable dialogue for more than three years, and his plea has fallen on deaf ears. He said publicly:
“We want to develop normal relations in the sphere of security, in the fight against terrorism, and in the non-proliferation of nuclear weapons. We want to work together with [the US] on threats such as drug trafficking, organized crime, the spread of infectious disease.”
Since the New World Order and its agents have been living in a matrix, reason has become obsolete. John Simpson obviously knew that NATO was and still is spreading its armies all over Europe, most specifically around Russian borders. NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg has recently declared:
“Today we have decided to declare initial operational capability of the NATO ballistic missile defense system. This means that the US ships based in Spain, the radar in Turkey and the interceptor site in Romania are now able to work together under NATO command and NATO control.”
But Stoltenberg propounded that this move “represents no threat to Russia’s strategic nuclear deterrent”! In the same breath, he talked about “Russian aggression” in the region and that NATO’s arm forces and weapons “will be robust and they will be multinational. They make clear that an attack on one ally will be considered an attack on the whole alliance.”
And here is the funny thing: NATO said that Russia’s “threat” was bigger than ISIS’, and Zionist outlets such as Newsweek bragged about inflicting “a major setback on Russian President Vladimir Putin at the Warsaw Summit on July 8 and 9,” but NATO “represents no threat to Russia’s strategic nuclear deterrent”!
Does that make sense at all? Are New World Order agents that dumb? Can’t Stoltenberg see that this is why people are now saying that NATO is the problem, not the solution? Stoltenberg must know that, as former CIA analyst and whistleblower John Kiriakou has pointed out, NATO’s move would create “dangerous tensions.”
As Putin put it to a Russian journalist: “I am telling you as an expert, who has worked with these things for many years. There are very basic things one cannot be unaware of. I don’t believe they don’t know them.”
True. New World Order agents know what they are doing. They just don’t want to live in a world where human will is subordinated to reason. They want bloodshed. They want more territories, and they want more money to be wasted. That was one reason why the late Jewish Neocon Charles Krauthammer wrote in the Chicago Tribune that NATO had to put “a kink in Putin’s aggressive behavior.” Krauthammer said then:
“NATO will now deploy four battalions to front-line states. In Estonia, they will be led by Britain; in Lithuania, by Germany; in Latvia, by Canada; in Poland, by the United States. Not nearly enough, and not permanently based, but nonetheless significant.”
But again the aggressor is Russia, not NATO? You see, Charles Krauthammer did not lack the sophistication to see that this was complete nonsense. He graduated from Oxford and Harvard, and obviously he took logic 101 and knew something called common sense. But his essentially Talmudic ideology did not allow him to see the obvious.
This brings us to our central point—a point which we have articulated in numerous other articles. Whenever an entity or groups refuse to subordinate their passion to practical reason, then you can be sure that they are going to be irrational. When individuals or groups are irrational (deliberately), then the next logical step follows: they are going to use deliberate lies and fabrications to get things done. As Nietzsche himself realized, it takes energy to reject rationality and logic.
So, when organizations like NATO categorically reject reason and deliberately embrace bold lies as principles to live by, then they tacitly endorse Satanism. Whenever reason becomes obsolete, then Satanism is right around the corner.
This is why Putin and thinking people everywhere cannot reason people out of an idea which was not formed on the basis of reason. This is why Putin is getting frustrated with the New World Order. And this is why the Ayatollah Khomeini did not hesitate to call America the “Great Satan” in 1979.
-  Mike Whitney, “Putin Throws Down the Gauntlet,” Counterpunch, December 15, 2015.
-  “NATO missile defense goes live in Europe, isolating Russia not the goal – Stoltenberg,” Russia Today, July 8, 2016.
-  Ibid; see also “NATO Leaders Push United Front Against Russia Despite Faltering EU,” Military.com, July 7, 2016.
-  “NATO missile defense goes live in Europe, isolating Russia not the goal – Stoltenberg,” Russia Today, July 8, 2016
-  Bryan MacDonald, “Why has NATO chosen Russia as its enemy instead of ISIS?,”Russia Today, July 14, 206.
-  John E. Herbst, “NATO Catches on to Putin’s Game in Europe,” Newsweek, July 15, 2016.
-  Stephen Kinzer, “Is NATO Necessary?,” Boston Globe, July 5, 2016; Edward Lozansky and Jim Jatras, “Is NATO part of the solution or is it the problem?,”Washington Times, July 12, 2016.
-  “NATO Summit Approved Buildup Against Russia Unseen Since Nazi Era,” Sputnik News, July 9, 2016; see also “Deploying NATO Battalions in Baltic States Attempt to Blackmail Russia,” Sputnik News, July 9, 2016. What’s more, much of the West is still spreading lies about both Russia and Iran, even though everyone now knows that Saudi Arabia one country that the United States needs to keep an eye on. Jack More, “German Intelligence: Iran Has Attempted to Buy Illegal Nuclear Technology After 2015 Deal,” Newsweek, July 8, 2016; “Iran seeking illegal nuke, missile technology: German intelligence,” Times of Israel, July 8, 2016. NATO just gave 1 billion dollars “to boost US security effort in Afghanistan.” “NATO gives $1bn to boost US security effort in Afghanistan,” Russia Today, July 9, 2016; “For biggest threat to Middle East, look at Saudi Arabia,” Boston Globe, July 26, 2015.
-  Charles Krauthammer, “Putting a kink in Putin’s aggressive behavior,” Chicago Tribune, July 14, 2016.
-  Ibid.
-  For a great article on this, see E. Michael Jones, “The Great Satan and Me: Reflections on Iran and Postmodernism’s Faustian Pact,” Culture Wars, July/August 2015.
-  “Putin regrets repeated refusal of US to cooperate with Russia in Syria,” Russia Today, July 14, 2016.
Jonas E. Alexis has degrees in mathematics and philosophy. He studied education at the graduate level. His main interests include U.S. foreign policy, the history of the Israel/Palestine conflict, and the history of ideas. He is the author of the new book, Kevin MacDonald’s Metaphysical Failure: A Philosophical, Historical, and Moral Critique of Evolutionary Psychology, Sociobiology, and Identity Politics. He teaches mathematics in South Korea.