…by Jonas E. Alexis, VT Editor
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has recently grabbed the New World Order by the horn and declared that it has created an unnecessary “panic.” Zelensky stated:
“There are signals even from respected leaders of states, they just say that tomorrow there will be war. This is panic — how much does it cost for our state?”
To say that an imminent war is coming, said Zelensky, is to put the entire Ukrainian economy at risk. Certainly this is contrary to what New World Order Agents in the West have been perpetuating. The Associated Press has put out a headline saying, “Russia’s risky options beyond full Ukraine attack.”
The New York Times ferociously tried to put fear in the hearts of virtually everyone by saying things like, “The overall threatening rhetoric from the Kremlin and the movement that military analysts are seeing on the ground give us a lot of ground for concern. It’s a very serious situation.”
The Times even insinuated that Putin is “threatening war with Ukraine.” The Wall Street Journal is concerned that Russia is “mounting a large-scale military build-up along the border shared by the two countries,” but the same journal has never said a damn thing about NATO mounting a large-scale military build-up along Russia’s border. Ukraine, said the journal elsewhere, is “on the brink of war with Russia.” Contrast the following title by the Wall Street Journal with what Zelensky said: “Russia Hatching Plot to Replace Ukraine Government, U.K. Says.”
Take a look at this brazen title by the Washington Post: “Russia planning massive military offensive against Ukraine involving 175,000 troops, U.S. intelligence warns.” There is certainly a political disconnect here, and neither Russia nor Ukraine created that disconnect. New World Order Agents are so desperate to create a false flag that they are willing to perpetuate lies and deceptions.
The simple fact is that NWO agents were defeated in the past, particularly when they tried to annihilate countries like Syria. Both Russia and Iran created an unbroken alliance to fight, and this led to the defeat of NWO activities in Syria. NWO agents do not have new strategies. Their ultimate weapons are lies, deceptions, and colossal hoaxes.
But people are now waking up. This is bad news for NWO agents.
-  “Ukraine crisis: Don’t create panic, Zelensky tells West,” BBC, January 29, 2022.
-  David Leonhardt, “Fear of an Invasion,” NY Times, January 20, 2022.
-  Ibid.
-  Courtney McBride, “What Russia Wants and What the U.S. Is Proposing in the Ukraine Crisis,” Wall Street Journal, January 26, 2022.
-  James Marson, “On the Brink of War With Russia, Ukrainians Are Resigned and Prepared,” Wall Street Journal, January 24, 2022.
-  James Marson, “Russia Hatching Plot to Replace Ukraine Government, U.K. Says,” Wall Street Journal, January 23, 2022.
-  Shane Harris and Paul Sonne, “Russia planning massive military offensive against Ukraine involving 175,000 troops, U.S. intelligence warns,” Washington Post, December 3, 2021.
Jonas E. Alexis has degrees in mathematics and philosophy. He studied education at the graduate level. His main interests include U.S. foreign policy, the history of the Israel/Palestine conflict, and the history of ideas. He is the author of the new book, Kevin MacDonald’s Metaphysical Failure: A Philosophical, Historical, and Moral Critique of Evolutionary Psychology, Sociobiology, and Identity Politics. He teaches mathematics in South Korea.