The Commander-in-Chief of the Syrian Democratic Forces, Mazloum Abdi, received a delegation that included Ethan Goldrich – Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, Jennifer Gavito – Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Iraq, Zahra Bell – Director of the Syria and Iraq file in the National Security Council and Matthew Pearl – Representative of the US State Department In northern and eastern Syria, the continuation of the partnership between northern and eastern Syria and the international coalition led by the United States of America was emphasized.
The two sides exchanged views on the latest developments related to the campaign to combat the terrorist organization ISIS, especially after the events that took place in Al-Sina’a prison in the city of Al-Hasakah.
The delegation praised the great efforts and sacrifices made by the Syrian Democratic Forces, to regain control of the prison and prevent ISIS from carrying out its terrorist plan.
The attendees also stressed that ISIS still poses a threat to the entire region, and they discussed ways to enhance joint cooperation in various fields and at all levels, stressing the need to support development in north and east Syria, with the aim of stabilizing security and enhancing stability.
The delegation also stressed the importance of continuing the dialogue between the Kurdish parties in Syria.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Tracking and eliminating Billionaire’s might do the world some good…
1. Zelensky V.A. – Parents and relatives of Zelensky and his wife fled abroad. 1.3 Billion dollars,
2. Poroshenko P.A. — about a billion dollars in cash alone. The United States took it abroad. More than 2 billion dollars. is in foreign accounts. The children were taken to the UK.
3. Kuchma L.D. , son-in-law of Kuchma Pinchuk V.M. – more than 3 billion is on foreign accounts in Italy, the USA and other countries. All relatives and Pinchuk himself fled abroad.
4. Avakov A.B. – more than 2 billion US dollars and other countries. All relatives were taken abroad.
5. Yermak A.B., Head of the President’s Office. About 1 billion dollars. is in foreign accounts. The family is in the UK.
6. Timoshenko K.A., deputy. Head of the Office of the President – More than 1.5 billion dollars. USA withdrew to foreign accounts. The family fled to the States. In Miami alone, he purchased 15 luxury cottages.
9. Akhmetov R.L., oligarch. State of about 15 billion dollars. USA. Only in 2021 “earned” 6.5 billion dollars. on increasing utility tariffs, prices for electricity and energy carriers. The funds are located abroad. The family is abroad.
Comments are closed.