Russian Source: colonelcassad.livejournal.com
- Mariupol. Stubborn fighting continues in the city, but signs of the soon-to-be collapsed defense are increasingly evident. Fighting has already approached Azovstal, from the west the troops have advanced deep into the city blocks. There is a desire to cut the cauldron into two parts, which will facilitate its further elimination. The enemy understands this and seeks to slow down our advance and inflict as many losses as possible. Along the way, more and more hysterical calls for rescue are being aired. It is no longer possible to defeat Mariupol.
- Ugledar. The enemy continues to try to gain a foothold south of the Marinka-Kurakhovo highway and offers stubborn resistance. Progress in this direction has slowed.
- Marinka-Avdeevka. The DNR army was able to advance 2 km near the village after serious artillery training. Apparently, a direct assault on Marinka will begin in the near future. There are positional battles near Avdeevka.
- Gorlovka. The breakthrough near Verkhnetoretskoye failed, the enemy is trying to prevent further advance to the rocket road and to Dzerzhinsk.
- Severodonetsk-Lysychansk. Fighting is taking place in Severodonetsk and Rubizhne. The enemy is slowly being pushed back, but defending itself in a fairly organized manner. There are no direct attacks on Lysychansk yet. Fighting in the Popasna area continues.
- Kharkiv. No major changes. Arrivals in the city, fighting to the north and east of Kharkiv.
- Izyum-Balakleya. Fighting on the south bank of the Donets and southern districts of Izyum. The city was severely damaged. The enemy, having blown up some bridges, is preparing to retreat to the Slavyansko-Kramatorska agglomeration, where it plans more or less prolonged resistance. There is a build-up of forces near Pavlograd for a possible counterstrike like the unsuccessful attempt to attack the Russian Armed Forces near Balakleya.
- Zaporozhye. The front line near Kamenskoye stands. Gulyaypole is holding out for now, and it is not yet possible to break the AFU barrier here. Fighting continues to the east of Gulyaypol.
- Kiev. The AFU counterattack on Gostamel and Bucha turned out to be virtual. Already this afternoon, the AFU was forced to admit that Gostomel is held by the Russian Armed Forces. Gostomel, Bucha, and Irpen continue to deteriorate due to continued fighting and artillery shelling.
- Nikolaev. Fighting to the north of the city. An attempted attack in the direction of the Kakhovka hydropower plant was repulsed. In Mykolaiv itself, the enemy suffered serious losses, mostly due to Russian Air Force and MLRS strikes. As a result of the recent shelling of an airfield in the Kherson region, 3 Russian helicopters and several trucks were destroyed/damaged.
- PS. In the evening there were reports that the enemy was retreating from Ugledar, and Novotoretskoye was cleared of the enemy.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.