ALERT: Sourced from Russian State-Controlled Media
Briefly on Ukraine from ColonelCassad.livejournal.com
- The cleansing of the city successfully continues. Forward units reach the central districts, the enemy is gradually pushed back to Azovstal. Civilians continue to leave the city. The military on the ground says the timeline for the liberation of Mariupol – is 4-7 days.
- The settlement has not yet been officially taken, but troops north of it are already advancing towards Bogoyavlenka, with further movement towards Kurakhovo. Prechistovka has been taken to the west of Ugledar, setting the stage for both northward movement and a U-turn to Velyka Novoselka.
- Marinka-Avdeevka. No particularly serious advances have been made so far. It is not possible to overcome the enemy’s powerful fortifications on the spur of the moment. Aircraft and artillery are trying to facilitate the task, but so far the cumulative effect of multi-day strikes has not yet been achieved.
- Novotoretskoye was left to the DNR. AFU counterattacks to retake the settlement were repulsed. Tomorrow it is possible that an advance will begin either to Novoselka-2 or in the direction of New York.
- We took Rubezhnoye, the enemy withdrew to Severodonetsk, where persistent street battles continue. Lysychansk has not yet been actively stormed. The liberation of these towns is a matter of time. Fighting continues in the western part of Popasna, the city is not yet fully controlled by the LNR, the enemy tenaciously clings to it.
- Active fighting to the east of the city. There is still no information confirming the occupation of even part of Chuguyev by the Russian Armed Forces. In Izyum, the enemy continues to defend the southern part of the city and tries to unblock the road near Kamianka, where fighting is taking place near the Izyum-Slaviansk highway. The frontline from the north is gradually shifting towards Slavyansk.
- Attempts by the AFU to be active on the Vyshgorod-Gostomel-Bucha line ended in serious losses of men and equipment. A serious counterattack did not materialize. It is noted that the western grouping of the Russian Armed Forces continues to press methodically to the south, seeking to withdraw and consolidate in the area of Vasylkiv. In the east, Ukrainian sources report that the Russian Armed Forces have occupied several settlements on the outskirts of Brovary. There is no confirmation of this from our side yet.
- Sumy and Chernigov. No serious changes.
- Fighting north of the city. The city itself is blockaded on three sides, but there is no assault. There are signs of reinforcements for the Russian Armed Forces via Kherson. The Ukrainian Armed Forces expect the Russian Armed Forces to intensify operations in this direction in the coming days.
10. Odessa. Russian Black Sea Fleet ships work on targets on the coast, supplementing the work of aviation. There are no amphibious assaults, but the enemy is forced to keep serious forces here for fear of missing the moment of the exhibition. The BSF, having gained complete dominance at sea, now performs a constraining role, forcing the enemy to keep troops near Odessa that would be useful near Nikolayev or Krivoy Rog.