…by Jonas E. Alexis, VT Editor
In his analysis of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Alexander Solzhenitsyn, one of my greatest heroes, wrote:
“The Protocols … show a blueprint of a social system. Its design is well above the abilities of an ordinary mind, including that of its publisher. It is a dynamic process of two stages, destabilization, increasing freedom, and liberalism, which is terminated in social cataclysm, and on the second stage, new hierarchical restructuring of society takes place.
“It is more complicated than a nuclear bomb. It could be a stolen and distorted plan designed by a mind of a genius. Its putrid style of an anti-Semitic grubby brochure [intentionally] obscures the great strength of thought and insight.
“Its style is that of a filthy leaflet, the powerful line of thought is broken and fragmented, mixed up with ill-smelling incantations and psychological blunders. The system described is not necessarily connected with the Jews; it could be purely Masonic or whatever; while its strongly anti-Semitic current is not an organic part of the design.”
It is no doubt that Solzhenitsyn was shaken by his own conclusion of the Protocols—so shaken in fact that he asked that his analysis be published after his death.
Jewish scholars of various stripes have called the Protocols “a lie and a libel” and “one of the most important forgeries of modern time.” What are some of the things that the Protocols produces?
“Our Government will resemble the Hindu god Vishnu. Each of our hundred hands will hold one spring of the social machinery of State.”
One doesn’t need the Protocols to make a scholarly judgment and logical assessment about what is actually happening in the world at all. In fact, we do have a massive body of scholarly documentation to show that the “Khazarian mafia” and its offshoots have a way in which much of the wickedness in the world is loused up. Here are a small fraction of the scholarly studies that are available to any serious thinker:
Unclean Lips: Obscenity, Jews, and American Culture
Jews and Booze: Becoming American in the Age of Prohibition
Rock ‘N’ Roll Jews
Funny, It Doesn’t Sound Jewish: How Yiddish Songs and Synagogue Melodies Influenced Tin Pan Alley, Broadway, and Hollywood
An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood
The New Jew in Film: Exploring Jewishness and Judaism in Contemporary Cinema
Esau’s Tears: Modern Anti-Semitism and the Rise of the Jews
Two Nations in Your Womb: Perceptions of Jews and Christians in Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages
Reckless Rites: Purim and the Legacy of Jewish Violence
The Neoconservative Revolution: Jewish Intellectuals and the Shaping of Public Policy
Jews and Revolution in Nineteenth-Century Russia
The Jewish Century
The Burden of Silence: Sabbatai Sevi and the Evolution of the Ottoman-Turkish Dönmes
The Dönme: Jewish Converts, Muslim Revolutionaries, and Secular Turks
America Alone: The Neo-Conservatives and the Global Order
“Who runs Hollywood? C’mon,”
“Zionism versus Bolshevism: A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People,”
A serious person should stay away from the Protocols if he seeks to make a scholarly case about how much of the world has been led to the slaughter house by the Khazarian mafia. The mafia and its partners in crime are already seeking for people who are relying on shaky foundations, so we certainly don’t need to make the work of the mafia easy. Listen to Jewish Neocon Daniel Pipes, arguably one of the wickedest ideologues in the twenty-first century:
“The book’s vagueness—almost no names, dates, or issues are specified—has been one key to this wide-ranging success. The purportedly Jewish authorship also helps to make the book more convincing. Its embrace of contradiction—that to advance, Jews use all tools available, including capitalism and communism, philo-Semitism and antisemitism, democracy and tyranny—made it possible for The Protocols to reach out to all: rich and poor, Right and Left, Christian and Muslim, American and Japanese.”
Granted, one can find some connections between current events and what is predicted in the Protocols, but the connections are unnecessary from a scholarly standpoint.
First published on December 19, 2021.
-  See Benjamin W. Segel and Richard S. Levy, A Lie and a Libel: The History of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Lincoln and London: University of Nebraska Press, 1995); Hadassa Ben-Itto, The Lie that Wouldn’t Die: The Protocols of The Elders of Zion (London: Vallentine Mitchell, 2005).
-  Josh Lambert, Unclean Lips: Obscenity, Jews, and American Culture (New York: New York University Press, 2014).
-  Marni Davis, Jews and Booze: Becoming American in the Age of Prohibition (New York: New York University Press, 2012).
-  Michael Billig, Rock ‘N’ Roll Jews (New York: Syracuse University Press, 2001).
-  Jack Gottlieb, Funny, It Doesn’t Sound Jewish: How Yiddish Songs and Synagogue Melodies Influenced Tin Pan Alley, Broadway, and Hollywood (New York: State University of New York, 2004).
-  Neal Gabler, An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood (New York: Anchor Books, 1988 and 1989).
-  Nathan Abrams, The New Jew in Film: Exploring Jewishness and Judaism in Contemporary Cinema (New Brunswick: Rutgers University Press, 2012).
-  Albert S. Lindemann, Esau’s Tears: Modern Anti-Semitism and the Rise of the Jews (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1997).
-  Israel Jacob Yuval, Two Nations in Your Womb: Perceptions of Jews and Christians in Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages (Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press, 2006).
-  Elliott Horowitz, Reckless Rites: Purim and the Legacy of Jewish Violence (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2008).
-  Murray Friedman, The Neoconservative Revolution: Jewish Intellectuals and the Shaping of Public Policy (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004).
-  Erich Haberer, Jews and Revolution in Nineteenth-Century Russia (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1995).
-  Yuri Slezkine, The Jewish Century (Princeton and Oxford: Princeton University Press, 2004).
-  Cengiz Sisman, The Burden of Silence: Sabbatai Sevi and the Evolution of the Ottoman-Turkish Dönmes (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2017).
-  Marc David Baer, The Dönme: Jewish Converts, Muslim Revolutionaries, and Secular Turks (Stanford: Stanford University Press, 2009).
-  Stefan Halper and Jonathan Clarke, America Alone: The Neo-Conservatives and the Global Order (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004).
-  Joel Stein, “Who runs Hollywood? C’mon,” LA Times, December 19, 2008.
-  Winston Churchill, “Zionism versus Bolshevism: A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People,” Illustrated Sunday Herald, February 8, 2920.
-  Daniel Pipes, Conspiracy: How the Paranoid Style Flourishes and Where It Comes From (New York: Free Press, 1997), 85.
Jonas E. Alexis has degrees in mathematics and philosophy. He studied education at the graduate level. His main interests include U.S. foreign policy, the history of the Israel/Palestine conflict, and the history of ideas. He is the author of the book, Kevin MacDonald’s Metaphysical Failure: A Philosophical, Historical, and Moral Critique of Evolutionary Psychology, Sociobiology, and Identity Politics. He teaches mathematics in South Korea.
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy
The shoe fits, but it is the wrong foot?
Can you provide a link to Solzhenitsyn’s analysis?
I have written numerous articles on Solzhenitsyn here at VT. See for example:
I believe that Red China will be the greatest hurdle, for the Zio-Rotschild Talmudic Supremacist Zealots, to achieve, all that, that their predecessors, are pointing out, proposing to do, in the; “Protocols of the Learned elders of Zion.” The Leadership of the Western Nation /US has been corrupted, enslaved, by Sex/Porn, Pedophilia, Drugs, Vice, Amorality, Homosexuality, Financial Traps, Covid-Pandemic! Red China, under the Flag of Communism, is a de facto, ‘National Socialist’ entity, a la, the Third Reich! Somehow the. Protocols demonic Clique’ has to corrupt, enslave, make dependent the current ‘CCP’ Leadership to get their Zionist Tentacles, around that Great Independent Nation! I am sure they are working on that as we write these lines! China producing almost everything for the World, thanks to ‘Wall Street’ and the ‘City of London’, Jewish Enclaves! Who is providing Service for the Zionist Israeli Sea Ports?
From the renting of the veil, and
on beyond the Pale, all hidden kabbalistic schemes spring from anti-Christian rails.
It isn’t some dusty old pamphlet that has driven the USA into bankruptcy, both financial and moral, Jonas. Likudniks like Benjamin Netanyahu even bragged back in 1990 that “America is a golden calf and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left but the world’s biggest welfare state that we will create and control.”
These are the same folks who brought us 9/11 and all the wars of this century, all for Israel. We’re now close to $30 trillion in debt and can do nothing about it as the USA slowly slides into overt Bannon-style Christo-fascism. 40 million US Christian Zionists pray for WWIII to happen soon so they can be Raptured up to Heaven while the rest of us are turned into cinder cakes. How Christian is that, Jonas?
What does that have to do with anything that I wrote in the present article? Please, focus.
Talking of Capitalism and Communism-
Mr. Norman Dodd, in the year 1954, was the staff director of the Congressional Special Committee to investigate tax-exempt foundations — sometimes referred to as the Reece committee, in recognition of its chairman, Congressman Carroll Reece.
The truth about tax-exempt Foundations.
“Transcript of Norman Dodd Interview”
G. Edward Griffin
“Alan Gaither was, at that time, President of the Ford Foundation. Mr. Gaither had sent for me when I found it convenient to be in New York, asked me to call upon him at his office, which I did. On arrival, after a few amenities, Mr. Gaither said, “Mr. Dodd, we have asked you to come up here today because we thought that, possibly, off the record, you would tell us why the Congress is interested in the activities of foundations such as ourselves.”
Before I could think of how I would reply to that statement, Mr. Gaither then went on to say, “Mr. Dodd, all of us who have a hand in the making of policies here, have had experience operating under directives, the substance of which is, that we use our grant-making power so as to alter life in the United States that it can be comfortably merged with the Soviet Union.”
Just do a search for “Transcript of Norman Dodd Interview” for a full version or YouTube it for the video.
Comments are closed.