ALERT: Sourced from Russian State-Controlled Media
colonelcassad – Serious advance in the city. Weakening of organized resistance and accelerated advance of assault groups inside the city is observed. Materials from the city show that the enemy is suffering heavy losses. Attempts by enemy soldiers to escape from Mariupol by one means or another are becoming more frequent.
- In the evening Kadyrov reported the liberation of the Left Bank area from the enemy.
- Slight advance in the settlement, but there is still work to do. The enemy continues to put up a very stubborn resistance.
- Fighting continued on the outskirts of the settlement. To the north, there were battles in the area of Novobakhmutovka and Novoselka-2.
- Heavy fighting continued near Irpen and Bucha. Both sides are actively working with artillery. There was also active fighting to the northeast and east of the Brovary area. Near Chernihiv, there were no significant changes. Ukrainian sources reported fighting for Slavutich, but there is almost no information about it.
- There were no major changes on the front line. Neither did the part of the grouping that left for Krivoy Rog and Nikopol.
- The Defense Ministry announced that Izyum had been taken. The governor of Kharkov says there is still a holdout in the south of the city. According to sources on the ground, fighting continues for Kamenka, with both sides pulling in additional forces. Izyum itself has been badly damaged in the fighting.
- No significant changes on the front line. In the evening, it became clear that Ukraine was trying to retake the settlements east of Gulyaypol, which had not previously appeared in the reports. There are battles for Malinovka.
2. Heavy fighting continues at the Novomikhailovka-Konstantinovka line. No advances were reported at Velyka Novoselka.
5.LNR. There were no changes in Lysychansk and Severodonetsk. Near Popasna the LNR army occupied the village of Novoalexandrovka. Fighting continues in Popasna itself. Shelling of Rubizhne also continues.
Regular strikes on military facilities in the agglomeration continue – hitting both depots and fuel and lubricant supplies, as well as accumulations of equipment.
The main event in the region was the fire on the hull of Saratov in the port of Berdyansk (the cause is still not officially announced – there are versions – Tochka-U, Smerch, sabotage, negligence. The ship received serious damage and landed on the ground near the quay wall. Another BDC was also damaged in the explosion, the fire on it was extinguished after it left the harbor. It was a rather unfortunate loss.
It is worth noting the intensification of work to strengthen the authority of the civil-military administration in the liberated territories of the Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions, but there, of course, is still work to be done.
Generally speaking, there are growing trends toward the future division of Ukraine. As part of the growing syrization of the conflict.