Bucha Bull: Russia goes to UNSC over NATO’s Faked War Crimes

NATO's Stoltenberg might have been involved in the hoax. as he grabbed his Russia bashing megaphone before he bothered to get any verifiable reports on what happened.

0
2432

FULL DISCLOSURE: Sourced from Russian State-Controlled Media

RT: Moscow will convene an extraordinary meeting of the UN Security Council over the incident in the Ukrainian town of Bucha, Russia’s deputy permanent representative with the organization, Dmitry Polyansky said Sunday. Ukraine has accused Russia of massacring civilians in the town, while Moscow dismissed the incident as staged by the Kiev forces.

Watch a NATO crisis actor wave at a passer’s by….not so dead…

The tactics of video dramatizations ceased to amaze me even in Syria, where, based on the productions of the White Helmets, a decision was made to launch massive missile strikes. And here the teachers of information and psychological operations are the same – with brightly protruding British ears.

“In light of the blatant provocation by Ukrainian radicals in Bucha, Russia has demanded a meeting of the UN Security Council to be convened on Monday, April 4. We will bring to light the presumptuous Ukrainian provocateurs and their Western patrons,” Polyansky said in a Telegram post.

Graphic footage from Bucha, a town to the northwest of Kiev, emerged over the weekend, showing multiple bodies clad in civilian clothing scattered around. Kiev was quick to blame the Russian military for the incident, with Ukrainian foreign minister Dmytro Kuleba alleging it was a “deliberate massacre”.

“The Bucha massacre was deliberate. Russians aim to eliminate as many Ukrainians as they can. We must stop them and kick them out. I demand new, devastating G7 sanctions NOW,” Kuleba said on Twitter.

Russia denies Ukraine war-crimes allegations

Russia denies Ukraine war crimes allegations

Top Western politicians were quick to back and amplify Kiev’s claims, with NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg branding the incident “a brutality against civilians we haven’t seen in Europe for decades.”

“And it’s horrific, and it’s absolutely unacceptable that civilians are targeted and killed, and it just underlines the importance of, that this war must end. And that is President Putin’s responsibility, to stop the war,” Stoltenberg told CNN.

A similar stance has been voiced by many other officials, with some explicitly pinning the blame for the ‘massacre’ on Moscow. French President Emmanuel Macron said, for instance, that “Russian authorities will have to answer for these crimes”.

Moscow, however, has firmly rejected any involvement, accusing Kiev of staging the whole affair to frame Russian troops. The country’s Defense Ministry said that Russian troops pulled out of the town on March 30, with the local mayor confirming it in a video address a day after without mentioning “any local residents laying shot in the streets.”

The purported “evidence” of the incident emerged only four days after the withdrawal when Ukrainian intelligence and “representatives of Ukrainian television arrived in the town,” the military added, stressing that multiple inconsistencies show that the affair “has been staged by the Kiev regime for Western media.”

Moscow launched a large-scale offensive against Ukraine in late February, following Ukraine’s failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements signed in 2014, and Russia’s eventual recognition of the Donbass republics in Donetsk and Lugansk. The German- and French-brokered protocols had been designed to regularize the status of those regions within the Ukrainian state.

Russia has now demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join the US-led NATO bloc. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two rebel regions by force.


Russian MoD Denies Killings in Bucha, Says Footage Was Staged For Western Media

Ukrainian soldiers are pictured on their tanks as they drive along the street, amid Russia's invasion on Ukraine, in Bucha, in Kyiv region, Ukraine April 2, 2022. REUTERS/Zohra Bensemra - Sputnik International, 1920, 03.04.2022
Earlier, Ukrainian authorities claimed to have found the bodies of civilians lying in the streets of the city of Bucha in the Kiev region, alleging that they had been killed by Russian troops stationed in the city until several days ago.
Russia’s Defence Ministry has rejected allegations promulgated by Kiev, claiming that Russian troops killed civilians in the Ukrainian city of Bucha. The ministry stated that the images and videos claiming to depict dead civilians on the streets of Bucha were staged photos and videos created specifically to distribute via the western media.

“[These images are] yet another provocation. During the time this settlement was under the control of the Russian armed forces, not a single local resident was hurt […][This is] yet another example of providing staged material from the Kiev regime for the consumption of western media, as was the case with the Mariupol maternity hospital, not to mention other cities”, the ministry said.

The Defence Ministry stressed that Russian troops abandoned the city on 30 March and reminded the audience that the city’s mayor, Anatoly Fedoruk, confirmed this fact the next day. Furthermore, the mayor never mentioned in his 31 March address that any civilians had been shot in the street with their hands tied, as claimed by Kiev.
During the whole time – right up until Sunday – that the city was under the control of Russian troops, residents of Bucha could move freely and had access to cell networks, the Defence Ministry stressed.
The ministry further noted that the images of the bodies on the streets emerged four days after the Russian troops left the city and immediately after the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU) and the Ukrainian media arrived at the scene. The bodies that have been videoed and photographed show no signs of rigor mortis or lividity, and the blood on the wounds is fresh.
According to the Russian Defence Ministry, the residents of Bucha had several possibilities for leaving the city, except for from the south which was routinely shelled by Ukrainian forces who targeted, among other things, residential quarters using artillery, tanks, and MLRSs.
Russian troops withdrew from Bucha after the last set of talks between Russia and Ukraine, during which Moscow announced a military de-escalation, which includes drastic reduction of military activities in the direction of Kiev. The Kremlin explained it was taking that step to ensure the safety of decision-makers in Kiev to expedite talks.
The talks are aimed at ending Russia’s special military operation in Ukraine, which was launched by President Vladimir Putin on 24 February in response to a request for help from the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics (DPR and LPR).
The latter had said that there had been intensified shelling by Ukrainian armed forces and nationalist battalions in the weeks running up to the start of the operation.
SOURCESouthfront

ATTENTION READERS
Due to the nature of independent content, VT cannot guarantee content validity.
We ask you to Read Our Content Policy so a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media is understood and given its proper place in the world of news, opinion and media.

All content is owned by author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images within are full responsibility of author and NOT VT.

About VT - Read Full Policy Notice - Comment Policy