FULL DISCLOSURE: Sourced from Russian State-Controlled Media
Our oligarch is most likely in Israel
Is this possible? They are saying that Ukrainian Jewish Oligarch (one of the richest in Ukraine) Igor Kolomoisky finances 6 Nazi type battalions-Dnipro Aidar, Azov, Dnepr 1,Dnepr 2, Donbas volunteer battalions
— Ulli (@RealthingUlli) February 27, 2022
2014:”The Aidar Battalion is publicly supported by the Ukrainian oligarch Ihor Kolomoyskyi, who also finances the Azov, Donbas,Dnepr 1,Dnepr 2 battalions, which operate on the orders of Kiev. Kolomoyskyi offered a bounty of 10,000 for each” saboteur ” Russian captured. ” pic.twitter.com/TYTzS25f0K
— Twittdipopolo WW3? pò esse…. (@twittdipopolo) March 18, 2022
SVPressa: The Russian Ministry of Defense reported that with the help of high-precision missiles, the headquarters and base of the nationalist battalion “Dnepr” in the village of Zvonetskoye, Dnipropetrovsk region, were destroyed. Replenishment of foreign mercenaries arrived there the other day.
#Kolomoisky (oligarch, owner of Dnepr and Azov battalions) meeting John Tefft (Maidan architect, US Ambassador in RF) pic.twitter.com/iOENvmxT7w
— Jean au fil de l’eau (@aufildeloo) September 25, 2014
#Kalibr missiles take out Ukrainian military infrastructure
During the night, in the settlement of #Zvonetskoye, Dnepropetrovsk region, high-precision sea-based missiles destroyed the headquarters & the base of the #Nationalist battalion #Dnepr #Russia #Ukraine #Donbass pic.twitter.com/T78Ba0koZn
— 🌎 Sarwar 🌐 (@ferozwala) April 10, 2022
This battalion began to be created in April 2014 as part of the formation of special-purpose patrol police units in the structure of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine. The first commander of the battalion was the infamous politician Yuriy Bereza, a former deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
Rusia destruyó cuartel de batallón neonazi Dnepr.https://t.co/0pZ62i6vnE
— Gene Jimenez (@JimenezGene7) April 10, 2022
He is known for the fact that in 2014 he shamefully fled from the Ilovaisky cauldron, leaving his subordinates to their fate. It is worth adding that until recently, Bereza was hiding from mobilization – he allegedly lived in the Truskavets convent, where they tried to hand him a summons. After some time, information appeared that he headed one of the units of the Ukrainian National Guard.
Israeli and Zionist puppet along with his boss Igor Kolomoisky. They, (((the tribe))), just want to profiteer off of another slaughter of Europeans just like what happened in both world wars.
— Slim1776 (@Slim17761) April 11, 2022
Foreign instructors were engaged in the training of Dnepr militants. The unit was generously supplied with equipment from wealthy people, including armored minibusses.
The battalion participated in punitive operations on the territory of the Donetsk region – for some time, its base was Mariupol. There, the militants were marked by robberies, bullying of civilians, and threats against them. To justify their activities, the “Dneprovtsy” constantly reported on the mythical liquidations of sabotage and reconnaissance groups and military operations. In August-September 2014, they ended up in the Ilovaisk cauldron, from which commander Bereza managed to escape, and the commander of one of the companies, the future deputy of the Verkhovna Rada Vladimir Parasyuk hid his identity and was able to return.
Military expert, an analyst at the CIGR center Boris Rozhin notes that the destruction of the Dnepr headquarters should be considered in the context of Russian military strikes on targets in the Dnipropetrovsk region.
– In addition to battalion points, strikes were made on the airport, airfield, and other objects – those that the military considered important.
“SP”: – How can you characterize the “Dnepr”, its place among other similar formations?
– This battalion was once created by the oligarch Igor Kolomoisky. By and large, this unit was a legalized gang. And the various incidents with his participation should not be too surprised.
“SP”: – As far as one can judge, it did not enter into hostilities so often, especially after the Ilovaisk cauldron.
— It really is. The battalion was used by Kolomoisky for raider seizures, protection of business, and all sorts of showdowns. “Dnepr”, of course, was not the largest unit of its kind and was inferior to the same “Azov” * or “Donbass”. But it was pretty significant.
“SP”: – Surely the headquarters of the “Dnepr” is not the last head center of such formations, which will be attacked by our military?
— Of course. I believe that during the operation, the destruction of headquarters and other nationalist battalions is planned.
– As a result of the attack, let’s hope, those who controlled and coordinated the Dnepr units and coordinated the movements were destroyed. Of course, they will try to replace them, but it will take time. In addition, it is not a fact that these will be people of the same temper, with the same experience, views. Of course, we do not know very well where the members of this battalion operate, but if this happened during combat operations and movements, it could mean a loss of control, at least partially.
“SP”: – Can we assume that the strike was delivered in a timely manner?
– It’s hard to say, I’ll give one example, although from the other side, as they say. But in the course of studying combat operations, any experience must be taken into account. During the Great Patriotic War, the Germans discovered the headquarters of one of our fronts, but for a long time did not disclose that they knew its location. But when the offensive began, they struck at the headquarters. And control was lost. This speaks to the importance of destroying the focal points of units. Examples from history should not be forgotten.
Military correspondent Dmitry Seleznev, covering the course of Russia’s military special operation directly from the scene, considers the message about the destruction of the headquarters and the location of the “Dnepr” a good signal.
– This indicates the quality work of our intelligence, which, as we see, is coping with its duties – it reveals the locations of the headquarters of the national battalions and provides information for the optimal time to strike. And the fact that the attack followed on time is evidenced by the fact that there were foreign mercenaries there. By the way, there is no video from the Ukrainian side, since the SBU is now actively working there and civilians are forbidden to upload any videos of the consequences of the strikes.
“SP”: – In general, how different is the Dnipropetrovsk region from other regions of Ukraine?
– It was from there that the notorious Dmitry Yarosh and Yulia Timoshenko came out. There live people who are almost the same mentality as us, but are infected with the virus of Westernism, bitten by Bandera-Dracula. If we dealt only with the western part of Ukraine, it would not be so difficult to win, but here we actually have to fight against people like ourselves. In general, Ukraine is very heterogeneous. Each region has its own forces of political and economic influence, nodes of power. The mentality of the inhabitants of the regions, even neighboring ones, is sometimes very different. Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk, Sumy, Lvov, Donbass, and others – the contrasts can be very strong. Suffice it to say that the local Dnepropetrovsk oligarchs did not allow many influential Ukrainian and foreign businessmen to enter their region – they sought to keep their territory under control, not allowing strangers. It is from here, from the eastern regions of Ukraine, that the most fierce resistance emanates.
* Images of chevrons of the Azov Battalion were recognized as extremist by the decision of the Frunzensky District Court of Vladimir on November 30, 2015, and included in the Federal List of Extremist Materials under item 3269.
Related articles by VT correspondents,
Russian Activists Caught Collaborating with US Embassy in Moscow
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy
Wherever you see these rich Jewish oligarchs, you know there is some money to be made and there is / will be trouble. It’s a bit like the big ugly flies hovering around sh.t!
Satan’s minions those scums; wipe them out, Russians.
The fact alone, that Kolomaisky established six different NAZI battallions and not a single one, gives a good hint about how this workes. Six battallions with different target groups and with their specific objectives and aims are wonderful tools in the hand of these mafiosis. In case, some inner conflicts occur, one special terror group is picked to do the real inner durty work. The same structure was established in the SBU and also in all of the military. They are now tasked to frighten the shit out of the POWs who intend to raise their arms and surrender.
It shurely is no gross overstatement to say that this is the general inner power structure of the whole Ukraine. Absolute pyramidal from top to bottom, directly from the playbook of the Jesuits or should I better say the Khazarian Mafia, or the Freemasons, or…
Let’s not forget that Kolomoisky once dropped words about the downed passenger plane over the Donbass. They can be interpreted in two ways, now. But, given how the Ukrainian army and special services like to throw important documents right in their offices, all documentation falls into our hands.
Comments are closed.