Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that gives every business team—from sales and marketing to commerce, service, and beyond—a single, shared view of every customer.
Salesforce Administrator Careers
You put the “I” in impact. You bring innovation to life, bridging the gap between business requirements and technology. For your company, this means automating complex business processes, creating reports and dashboards, and training users on Salesforce. For your team, it means helping them stay efficient and on top of things while keeping an eye on their successes and customer relationships.
What does a Salesforce Administrator do? Typical Salesforce Administrator tasks might include:
- Setting-Up New Users
- User Maintenance
- Workflow Rules
- Managing Organisation-Wide Defaults
- Role Hierarchy
- Basic Platform Customisations (Fields, Page Layouts Etc.)
- Creating Reports And Dashboards
- Security And Data Management
- Training New Users On Using Salesforce
- Collating Requirements For New Processes With Stakeholders
Job Titles – Salesforce Administrator
Some of the popular job titles for Salesforce Administrator can be;
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce CRM Administrator
- Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Administrator Remote
- Salesforce Com System Administrator
- Salesforce COM Administrator
- Salesforce Admin Developer
- Salesforce Administrator Developer
- Salesforce System Administrator
- Cloud Administrator
- CRM Administrator
The Average Salary – Salesforce Administrator
The average annual salary for a Salesforce Administrator in the United States is $88,798 a year. Depending upon the employer, location, job role, experience years, and skill level it can be as high as $136,000 and as low as $37,000.
Career Facts – Salesforce Administrator
- 48k new jobs
Posted In 2018 (US Data)
Annual Growth Rate
The Salesforce Administrator credential is designed for those who have experience with Salesforce and continuously look for ways to assist their companies in getting even more from additional features and capabilities.
About the Salesforce Advanced Administrator Exam and Program
The Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator program is designed for individuals who have the expertise of seasoned Salesforce Administrators. The program encompasses the breadth of applications, the features and functions available to an end-user, and the advanced configuration, management, and application extending options available to an Administrator across the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce Chatter applications.
Audience Description: Salesforce Certified Administrator
The Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator exam is intended for an individual who has significant experience performing as a Salesforce Administrator, including hands-on experience applying the skills and concepts noted in the exam outline in the Section below. The candidate is a Salesforce Certified Administrator who has successfully completed the Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins (ADM 211) from Salesforce or an Authorized Training Center or possesses the equivalent experience and knowledge. The candidate has also invested time in studying the course materials and additional study materials provided by Salesforce.
The candidate should have a broad knowledge of the full application capabilities, the features/functions available to an end-user, and the configuration and management options available to an Administrator across the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce Chatter applications. The candidate should be capable of performing administration functions at an expert level, using the full set of Salesforce exam features as described in the exam outline.
The candidate can leverage the advanced administration capabilities of Salesforce to solve specific business challenges and automate complex business processes. The candidate should be able to recommend configuration enhancements and best practices to optimize and extend an organization’s use of Salesforce. The candidate actively seeks out new functionality as it becomes available and can evaluate the potential benefits of new features for an organization.
The candidate should be able to:
- Appropriately define record and field data access based on business requirements.
- Create custom objects and define the appropriate relationship types.
- Set up and configure Sales Cloud applications, including products, price books, schedules, and quotes.
- Understand the capabilities of forecasting.
- Set up and configure Service Cloud applications, including Salesforce Knowledge and entitlements.
- Assess, cleanse, and maintain data quality using standard Salesforce functionality.
- Set up and configure Salesforce CRM Content.
- Understand the capabilities of sandboxes and the tools available to move data between environments.
- Use custom report types, reporting snapshots, complex charting, custom summary formulas, bucketing, joined reports, and cross-filters to build reports that meet complex business requirements.
- Use dynamic dashboards and dashboard filters to enhance dashboards.
- Create workflow rules, approval processes, and formula fields to automate complex business processes.
About the Exam
Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
Time allotted: 105 minutes
Passing score: 65%
Prerequisite: Salesforce Certified Administrator credential
The Salesforce Advanced Administrator exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience as a Salesforce Administrator and have demonstrated the application of each of the features/functions below.
Security and Access: 20%
Extending Custom Objects and Applications: 8%
Auditing and Monitoring: 6%
Sales Cloud Applications: 10%
Service Cloud Applications: 10%
Data Management: 10%
Content Management: 3%
Change Management: 10%
Analytics, Reports, and Dashboards: 10%
Process Automation: 13%
Preparation For The Exam
By carefully watching the exam trends and surveying the successful candidates we have learned that Dumpscollection provides a sure way of passing the certification exam Salesforce Advanced Administrator. The amazing Exam available at Dumpscollection is the easiest way to pass the exam Salesforce Advanced Administrator.
The best thing about Dumps collection is that the training they provide is backed by a money-back guarantee. With a comprehensive set of braindumps and PDF study material by Dumpscollection, you can easily pass the exam Salesforce Advanced Administrator. We would recommend you to choose the Dumpscollection training which can lead you to sure success.
No business gets complete without an effective CRM. CRM is the largest segment of the software market. It is a multi-billion business segment. A modern CRM is much more effective but involves a lot of automation and components. Salesforce offers a comprehensive CRM solution. This ease and effectiveness make Salesforce the unchallenged market leader.
There is an enormous demand for the Salesforce platform professionals in the market. This makes Salesforce certifications to be one of the best credentials in the market. Keeping in view the pivotal role of an administrator in a deployment, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator is a valuable job-oriented certification.