If you study the Illinois real estate market, then you will observe that the market is getting slowed down. The home prices have risen by 14% in the last year, which also meant high real estate agent commissions. This is when you need to consider whether you still want to make a smarter decision and save the commission. The choice is yours!
MLS Flat Fee Service provider
If you choose the latter option of using the high-tech process to sell your home and save a mammoth real estate agent commission, then it is essential to learn all about flat fee MLS Illinois.
Best Flat Fee MLS Illinois Providers
Wondering how to sell a house by owner in Illinois? Know these Flat Fee Illinois companies.
Not just in Illinois, but Houzeo’s offers their MLS packages all over the state to help the owners who want to save the commission. They have different MLS packages which are priced at $299, $349, $429, and $449 + $550 at the time of closing. As per the support needed and your budget, you can pick one of these and ensure a hassle-free real estate transaction.
One of the best parts about using Houzeo services is that their customers have shown admiration and adoration for them by granting them 5-star ratings and reviews. Their offering which is considered the best in the market offers a unique amalgamation of the top features.
The details of the packages offered by Houzeo are:
- Bronze Package, available at a price of $299, is one of the best for selling your home. It creates your listing which is syndicated to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, Redfin, and more.
- Silver Package which is available at a price point of $349 handles everything that home sellers may need.
- Gold Package which is available at a price point of $399 is the signature MLS package. It offers the latest technology such as Houzeo Offers, Houzeo Showings, and Houzeo DigiTransact.
- Platinum which is available at a price point of $999 offers support from a licensed broker who will take care of the disclosures, documents, and closing of the transaction.
Circle One Realty
This flat fee MLS Illinois is one of the highest-rated providers based in Yorkville, Illinois. This licensed Chicagoland Real Estate Company offers a variety of packages:
- MLS Entry Package which is available at a price point of $145 lists your home on the MLS, and on the websites like Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc. too. The seller is permitted to upload 1 photo for a listing time of 3 months. This package also offers full-service support for vacant lands.
- MLS Basic Package which is available at a price point of $295 lists your home for 6 months. You are permitted to post 25 photos and also get full-service real agent support. This package also offers a yard sign.
- MLS Classic Package which is available at a price of $495 includes MLS Basic Package, a listing term of 12 months, Combo Lockbox, and Professional Photography.
- MLS Elite Package which is available at a price point of $495 includes MLS Classic Package, yard sign, showing appointment, and listing of the home till the same is sold.
Beycome is another MLS provider that believes in using the best technology. With good reviews in their kitty, they also offer brilliant customer service. Beycome also offers a variety of Flat Fee MLS listing packages.
- Basic Package which is available at a price point of $99 includes the chance to post maximum pictures of the home on the MLS, making several (unlimited) changes to the listing, free disclosures, free legal forms, etc.
- Enhanced Package which is available at a price point of $399 offers all the features of the Basic Package. Along with this, it also includes yard signs, marketing materials such as flyers and brochures, listing on the website, a virtual tour, and one key lock box
- Concierge Service which is available at a price point of $599 along with a 1% Commission is a full-service package including almost everything till closing. 1% of the sale price is also charged at the time of closing the deal.
Mentor Listing Realty
Mentor Listing Realty is a certified real estate brokerage that enjoys a great reputation in Illinois. This company works only with sellers and not buyers. They also offer a range of Flat Fee Listing Packages. The details are:
- Basic Package which is available at a price point of $299 includes the chance of posting 1 photo, creating a listing term valid for 6 months, state disclosure forms and contracts, broker support and assistance, and getting unlimited open house listings.
- Standard Package which is available at a price point of $349 includes Basic Package and permission to post 6 photos.
- Premium Package which is available at a price point of $399 allows you to post 25 pictures, and the inclusions from the above-mentioned two packages.
Flat Fee Realty
Flat Fee Realty is a known name. They are known for providing affordable packages. The company offers only one Flat Fee MLS listing package with a price point of $159 – $299. This package allows you to upload 6 photos. If you want to upload more, you can do so by paying an extra charge of $50.
The Flat Fee MLS packages do not allow you to customize the plan. Also, their listing broker may keep 0.1% to 0.25% of the buyers’ commission too.
This was all about how to sell a house by owner in Illinois with the help of a Flat Fee MLS listing. Listing your home using the Flat Fee MLS allows you to save thousands on real estate commissions. When you don’t list with the traditional agent, you don’t need to pay a 3% commission. You just pay a pre-set amount and get a range of services offered by the flat rate realtor.
One of the things you need to know is that some Flat Fee MLS Illinois companies may charge a hidden fee too. so, when you select your Flat Fee MLS Illinois provider, ensure to know about their hidden fees which they usually don’t disclose on their pricing pages. To play safe, go with Houzeo which ensures to disclose all its fees upfront. Houzeo has a great reputation in the market the customers have always awarded them with the best reviews and ratings. There are negligible Houzeo complaints.
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy