Time to travel back to 1920 and find out what was the Nazi Party’s original manifesto for the future
by Jack Heart
The 25 Points was a political manifesto issued by the National Socialist German Workers’ Party (NSDAP). It was proclaimed on February 24th, 1920, by Adolf Hitler at the first large Party gathering in Munich. The Nazi hierarchy frequently referred to the 25 Points as an “unalterable expression” of the party’s political philosophy:
1. We demand the unification of all Germans in Greater Germany on the basis of the right of self-determination of peoples.
2. We demand equality of rights for the German people with respect to the other nations; abrogation of the peace treaties of Versailles and St. Germain.
3. We demand land and territory (colonies) for the sustenance of our people and colonization for our surplus population.
4. Only a member of the race can be a citizen. A member of the race can only be one who is of German blood, without consideration of creed. Consequently, no Jew can be a member of the race.
5. Whoever has no citizenship is to be able to live in Germany only as a guest and must be under the authority of legislation for foreigners.
6. The right to determine matters concerning administration and law belongs only to the citizen. Therefore we demand that every public office, of any sort whatsoever, whether in the Reich, the county, or the municipality, be filled only by citizens. We combat the corrupting parliamentary economy, office-holding only according to party inclinations without consideration of character or abilities.
7. We demand that the state be charged first with providing the opportunity for a livelihood and way of life for the citizens. If it is impossible to sustain the total population of the State, then the members of foreign nations (non-citizens) are to be expelled from the Reich.
8. Any further immigration of non-citizens is to be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans, who have immigrated to Germany since 2 August 1914, be forced immediately to leave the Reich.
9. All citizens must have equal rights and obligations.
10. The first obligation of every citizen must be to work both spiritually and physically. The activity of individuals is not to counteract the interests of the universality, but must have its result within the framework of the whole for the benefit of all Consequently we demand:
11. Abolition of unearned (work and labor) incomes. Breaking of rent-slavery.
12. In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.
13. We demand the nationalization of all (previous) associated industries (trusts).
14. We demand a division of profits of all heavy industries.
15. We demand an expansion on a large scale of old-age welfare.
16. We demand the creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation, immediate communalization of the great warehouses and leasing them at low cost to small firms, and the utmost consideration of all small firms in contracts with the State, county, or municipality.
17. We demand a land reform suitable to our needs, provision of a law for the free expropriation of land for the purposes of public utility, the abolition of taxes on land, and prevention of all speculation on land.
18. We demand struggle without consideration against those whose activity is injurious to the general interest. Common national criminals, usurers, Schieber, and so forth are to be punished with death, without consideration of confession or race.
19. We demand the substitution of German common law in place of the Roman Law serving a materialistic world order.
20. The state is to be responsible for a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program, to enable every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education and subsequently be introduced into leading positions. The plans of instruction of all educational institutions are to conform to the experiences of practical life. The comprehension of the concept of the State must be striven for by the school [Staatsbuergerkunde] as early as the beginning of understanding. We demand education at the expense of the State of outstanding intellectually gifted children of poor parents without consideration of position or profession.
21. The State is to care for the elevating national health by protecting the mother and child, outlawing child labor, by the encouragement of physical fitness, by means of the legal establishment of a gymnastic and sports obligation, by the utmost support of all organizations concerned with the physical instruction of the young.
22. We demand the abolition of the mercenary troops and the formation of a national army.
23. We demand legal opposition to known lies and their promulgation through the press. In order to enable the provision of a German press, we demand, that:
a. All writers and employees of the newspapers appearing in the German language be members of the race.
b. Non-German newspapers be required to have the express permission of the State to be published. They may not be printed in the German language.
c. Non-Germans are forbidden by law any financial interest in German publications, or any influence on them, and as punishment for violations the closing of such a publication as well as the immediate expulsion from the Reich of the non-German concerned. Publications that are counter to the general good are to be forbidden. We demand legal prosecution of artistic and literary forms which exert a destructive influence on our national life, and the closure of organizations opposing the above demands.
24. We demand freedom of religion for all religious denominations within the state so long as they do not endanger its existence or oppose the moral senses of the Germanic race. The Party as such advocates the standpoint of a positive Christianity without binding itself confessionally to any one denomination. It combats the Jewish materialistic spirit within and around us and is convinced that a lasting recovery of our nation can only succeed from within the framework: common utility precedes individual utility.
25. For the execution of all of this, we demand the formation of a strong central power in the Reich. Unlimited authority of the central parliament over the whole Reich and its organizations in general. The forming of state and professional chambers for the execution of the laws made by the Reich within the various states of the confederation. The leaders of the Party promise, if necessary by sacrificing their own lives, to support the execution of the points set forth above without consideration.
1921: Formed Storm Detachment
1922: Hitler denounced the black-red party and said they were taking Germany headlong into inflation.
1923: After much street fighting with the communists Hitler attempted the Beer Hall Putsch for which he was arrested and imprisoned.
1924: The National Socialist Party suffered from the loss of its leader. Its adversaries were convinced that the movement was done for. and took courage to sign the infamous Dawes Pact [vehemently opposed by Hitler], thus deliberately starting the System of the plundering of Germany which was brought to a head in the Young Plan. What a triumph for the Social Democrats and the Centre! The objective of the enslavement of Germany was apparently achieved.
1925: Hitler gets out and makes his first speech in February. In the wake of the Beer Hall Putsch, the party had been dissolved and all its assets confiscated but by the end of twenty-five, Hitler had built it back bigger and better than before.
1926: June of this year saw the first Conference of the Partu since Hitler’s imprisonment.
1927: In August Hitler summoned a Party Conference at Nurenberg, which proved a great success. By the end of the year, the Party numbered 72.000 members.
1928: By the end of the year the membership numbered 108,000, and 12 members of the Party sat in the Reichstag.
1929: On August 4th the second Party Conference took place at Nurenberg on a tremendous scale. Hitler attacked the black-red system with ever-increasing energy and stood forth without a rival as the most powerful leader against all that was meant by ‘Democracy’. All attempts to oust him from the leadership of the Party were crushed.
By the end of the year, the Party numbered 178,000 members.
1930: Hitler opposes the Young Plan which von Hindenburg is endorsing. The elections to the Reichstag took place on September 19th. 1950. The Party polled 6 million votes. and 107 members were elected. its internal Organization was stronger than ever. A few minor attempts at revolt were promoted from outside. were promptly crushed by Hitler and those who would not submit unconditionally were expelled.
By the end of the year, the Party numbered 389,000 members.
1931: By the end of the year 1931, the membership of the Hitler Party attained 806 thousand, a month later to 862,000, and again a month later to 920,000. On the day of the Election, there were something like a million members and untold millions of supporters at the Polls.
Friedrich Rudolph (Fritz) Reinhardt –
Excerpted from the Bormann Faction part 1
“The aristocracy of Europe had their own vision of National Socialism long before Hitler assumed power in 1933 and it didn’t include Hitler or his noble sentiments toward the German people.
They were going with Aoyama Eijiro, a hybrid of European and Japanese aristocratic descent, better known as Count of Coudenhove-Kalergior perhaps just plain old Richard by his close personal friends and collaborators like Archduke Otto of Austria, Louis Nathaniel Baron de Rothschild, and Max Warburg who financed him with gold marks and acted as his go-between with American financers Paul Warburg and Bernard Baruch, the very same men who pushed the Federal Reserve down Woodrow Wilsons semen encrusted throat.
Count Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi (1894–1972)
Hjalmar Schacht, the man who would push the radical Nazi economic genius Gottfried Feder aside to become President of the National Bank (Reichsbank) from 1933–1939 and the German Minister of Economics from 1934 – 1937, was a big fan of Kalergi.
Schacht’s resume for his new job included using his previous employer, the Dresdner Bank to siphon off 500 million francs of Belgian national bonds destined to pay for German requisitions during WW I, for which he was dismissed from his post by the German army. When it became apparent he was there to sabotage Germany’s preparation for a second war, Hitler sidelined him with pay.
But in 1944 he would be arrested for attempting to assassinate Hitler and spend the rest of the war in concentration camps. Above strenuous objections by the Russians Schacht would walk away from WW II after serving only a couple of years for war crimes too numerous to list.
A Free Mason of the highest rank, in all likelihood by birth, Kalergi had friends and admirers amongst the most powerful people in the world. He would need them as Hitler knew what he was and outlawed Free Masonry because he chased him out of Austria to Czechoslovakia, then to France and when France fell, the United States. Winston Churchill, Allen Dulles, “Wild Bill” Donovan, and Franklin Delano Roosevelt all supported Kalergi. But when he declared himself the de facto head of Austria’s government in exile Roosevelt and Churchill distanced themselves from the statement.
As the story goes, Kalergi’s book PAN EUROPA was published in 1923 and contained a membership form for the Pan-Europa movement which held its first congress in 1926, attended by all the gala people.
Albert Einstein the father of Stone Age science was there along with Sigmund Freud, another iconic fraud, and Thomas Mann too, a vindictive homosexual already seething to verbally assault Hitler. Kalergi knew Hitler would be the primary obstacle since he had gotten Rothschild and Warburg to bankroll his aristocratic counterproposal to anointing Hitler as a latter-day Holy Roman Emperor.
Again, the official story is contrived nonsense. This was infighting, synarchy, and rule by the privileged safely ensconced in their secret societies. And for most as always, their only real concern was holding onto their own wealth, this time in the face of the Bolshevik menace from the East.
Kurt Eisner had sacked Bavaria in 1918 collapsing the House of Wittelsbach. He would not live long as the new ruler of the Free State of Bavaria as he called himself because Anton Arco-Valley, a German Jewish aristocrat, shot him dead in the street a few months later.
But by early April 1919 crazed Bolsheviks under the direct command of Vladimir Lenin in Moscow proclaimed “a revolution of love” and Bavaria a “Soviet Republic.”
In between wiring Lenin that Bavaria’s interim government had fled Munich, taking with them the keys to the ministry toilet, Bavaria’s new government issued a proclamation making the private ownership of guns a crime punishable by death. The new Soviet Republics’ foreign minister; Franz Lipp, an ex-mental patient who had once been institutionalized, declared war on Switzerland for its refusal to lend him sixty trains.
When they murdered their aristocratic hostages on Walpurgis Night they were in turn attacked and annihilated by thirty-thousand battle-hardened Freikorps volunteers raised up by the Thule Society under Rudolf von Sebottendorff. Thousands were slain in Munich’s vicious street fighting and the executions that followed.
With the communists crushed for the time being the Thule Society melted back into the shadows from whence they came. But they had already decided to groom Hitler to lead the West into battle against the twentieth-century Hun. Hitler came within a hair’s breadth of seizing the government as the Thule Society intended him to in the 1923 Beer Hall Putsch but the elitists of synarchy feared placing that kind of power in the hands of one strongman. The police, who weren’t supposed to, opened fire.
Superficially Kalergi’s plan called for European integration; the academic label now put on the process of industrial, economic, political, legal, social, and cultural integration of European states, the current agenda of the European Union.
By the time of the Great Depression Kalergi’s International Pan, European Union had eight thousand committee members, drawn from the most illustrious salons of European privilege. In 1927, the French politician Emil Borel, a leader of the center-left Radical Party and the founder of the Radical International, set up a French Committee for European Cooperation. Twenty more countries set up equivalent committees.
Until the close of WW II, European integration remained an elitist venture. The largest committee outside Kalergi’s, the French one, possessed fewer than six hundred members, two-thirds of whom were parliamentarians, and much more literary syncopates who made their living feeding off the bread crumbs that fell from the table of Europe’s wealthy industrialists and aristocrats. Foremost in Kalergi’s plan; Pan Europa would be under the stewardship of the Landgraves, the monied, and the Roman Catholic Church.
“His original vision was for a world divided into only five states: the United States of Europe that would link continental countries with French and Italian possessions in Africa; a Pan-American Union encompassing North and South Americas; the British Commonwealth circling the globe; the USSR spanning Eurasia; and a Pan-Asian Union whereby Japan and China would control most of the Pacific.
To him, the only hope for a Europe devastated by war was to federate along the lines that the Hungarian-born Romanian Aurel Popovici and others had proposed for the dissolved multinational Empire of Austria-Hungary.
According to Coudenhove-Kalergi, Pan-Europe would encompass and extend a more flexible and more competitive Austria-Hungary, with English serving as the world language, spoken by everyone in addition to their native tongue. He believed that individualism and socialism would learn to cooperate instead of competing, and urged that capitalism and communism cross-fertilize each other just as the Protestant Reformation had spurred the Catholic Church to regenerate itself.” *
Kalergi was just as influential in Asia, particularly Japan, as he was in Europe. A hybrid himself Kalergi had decided the only way to stem the Asiatic hordes of Bolshevism was to breed the White out of Europeans. He envisioned a new Europe tended to by Eurasian-Negroids better suited to living amicably with the colored races of the world.
The Thule Society had not forgotten, and Hitler was still there. He called Kalergi a bastard, seething that he was a rootless, cosmopolitan, and elitist half-breed. He scoffed at his mechanical economic policies and ridiculed his cowardly pacifism. In 1928 Hitler wrote in his Secret Book that this “pacifist-democratic Pan-European hodgepodge state” would never be able to withstand the inevitably expanding United States. Eventually, Hitler would win the titanic power struggle between the two Princes of Synarchy, and when Hitler annexed Austria in 1938 Kalergi took to flight.
Thus, the stage was set when aristocrats by birth like Chief of the Abwehr Wilhelm Canaris, Ludwig Beck Chief of the German General Staff before the war, and Field Marshall von Witzleben started plotting against Hitler from the very first days of the war.
Even more treacherous than Canaris and his venomous sidekick General Hans Oster were the generational military men like General Franz Halder. He was Hitler’s chief of staff of the Wehrmacht till September of 1942 when it became apparent that he was almost singlehandedly losing the war for Germany in the East and he was dismissed.”
Conversations from the porch – Episode 7
Reevaluating National Socialism (link to all Gottfried Feder’s books)
Jack Heart, pen name for George Esposito, is known for his extensive research and writings that provide high-quality information and authentic alternatives to mainstream narratives on a wide variety of subjects. His life experiences make for a highly intriguing perspective. Jack runs his own research expose site called: Jack Heart Esoteric Evolution
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Hitler had some good ideas and was right about a lot of things if one reads Mien Kampf. Especially the press. However he was also wrong about other things that led to catastrophic consequences.
Comments are closed.