The UAE is quite a sought-after region, where both the poor and the rich, wage earners, and business people dream of settling for permanent residence. Moreover, the state is located at the intersection of African, European, and Asian territories. Therefore, it is a very convenient position to visit other countries and your relatives, in case they do not go with you.
What is the reason for this desire to get citizenship in a prosperous state besides the advantageous location? There are many Dubai Golden visa benefits, and below let’s look at seven advantages of obtaining a visa for residence and free movement around the country as a resident. The state provides many different visas; it can be visas for students or workers who receive documents exactly from entrepreneurs with whom they negotiate. But we will look specifically at the Dubai Golden Visa Program, which has most of the pros and very few cons.
Why come to the Emirates and become a resident
The United Arab Emirates has long been a developed state. To this day, it is considered a haven for solid people in business, a sought-after tourist destination, and, of course, a dream of many Europeans to settle there permanently. Revenues depend on oil and gas production, processing, and investing in real estate. By the way, this is one of the few countries that continue building more new buildings with office space and apartments, luxury, and economy-class apartments. So investing in real estate is profitable in any case. And you can do it quickly to get a Golden Visa.
In this case, it is possible to obtain UAE residency by investment benefits from a few weeks to a few months. It is a brief period, which a priori will lead to a favorable outcome. And the foreigner will be left to enjoy the sun, sea, and all the conditions of luxurious life. The only downside of obtaining the Golden Visa is the inability to obtain citizenship and a passport in the future. That is, you will remain as a resident, but it does not diminish your rights to freedom of movement in the country, leaving and entering at any time, as well as the use of medical insurance and other advantages of a UAE golden visa and living in a luxurious and developed country. Especially popular cities are Dubai and Abu Dhabi, where you can not only work and get an education, there is a lot of entertainment for everyone. Well, what are the beaches of the Emirates and the hotel services?
The Golden visa is a long-term residence visa which enables foreign talents to live, work or study in the UAE while enjoying exclusive benefits, which include: an entry visa for six months with multiple entries to proceed with residence issuance. a long-term, renewable residence visa valid for 5 or 10 years
Golden visa and its advantages for the emigrant
So what are the UAE Golden Visa Benefits:
- The period of validity is ten years. One of the advantages of this visa is its durability; during this time, foreigners can live in the UAE, study, use medical services, work, and enjoy all the benefits.
- A possibility to bring relatives and employees, making a visa also for them, regardless of age.
- A benefit of the visa is the provision of a discount card for the duration of stay; that is, the resident will be able to use it to pay for shopping, medicine, food, or spend discounts based on their needs.
- Freedom of action and movement, unlike other visas. By issuing a ten-year permit, the foreigner is not restricted and not obliged to live in the state; they can move for six months or more to another country and then return. And after the expiry date, it can be extended.
- Accessibility for all. No need to provide information about sponsors or personal income.
- The opportunity to enjoy all the benefits of civilization, including health insurance, a world-class education, starting a business or investing in the economy, entertainment and recreation.
- The speed of processing this residence permit if a person invests in the economy and development of the country.
In addition, it is a safe state, especially in its central areas, where terrorism and violence are absent. It is another UAE golden visa benefit.
As noted by Evgeniya Morozova, an expert on the investment program, if you get a Golden Visa by investing in real estate, you will discover the fastest way to get to the Emirates. However, this method is available to more affluent citizens but allows you to consider yourself a resident in a few weeks.
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy