Israeli/American Jewish Terrorism
When over 400 Israeli/American Jewish armed settlers descended in mass on the Palestinian town of Hawara near Nablus under the full protection of the Israel Defense Forces, burning down the entire town and destroying hundreds of homes and hundreds of cars, it could not be but Israeli/American Jewish terrorism…
For over 50 years now, hundreds of messianic Jewish Americans and other Israeli settlers from Europe and North Africa have been wreaking havoc on Palestinian towns, villages, and farms, burning homes, uprooting and burning trees, poisoning well and killing life stock not only by Israeli settlements in and near Hebron but by Israeli settlements near Nablus and other villages and towns all over the Occupied West Bank.
It is sad and unfortunate that the grandchildren of the Nazi Holocaust and victims of the Russian Pogroms are committing the same horrible acts European Jews had to endure for centuries in Russia with its many Pogroms but in Europe when the Nazis rounded millions of Jews born and raised in Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, Italy even Greece, rounded up put on the trains to the death camps in Auschwitz-Birkenau, Belzec, Bergen-Belsen and Russian Pogroms in Odesa, Kiev, Warsaw, and other towns.
It is so unfortunate even criminal for many American Jewish tax-exempt organizations, including Hollywood fully funds these Israeli/American Jewish Terrorists, knowing well these armed settlers’ objectives are to steal, rob, and burn Palestinian homes and farms and kill Palestinians.
These criminal armed Israeli terrorists who for the most part do not have jobs or steady work rely exclusively on funding from the Israeli Government and “blood’ American charities. It is so ironic that none of the mainstream American and Jewish media calls or refers to these armed settlers as “terrorists’ but give the public impression that these are “civilians” going about in their daily activities of stealing and robbing Palestinians of their land, raiding villages with the Hill Top Boys as a prime example.
Palestinian Authority and Leadership as partners of this Israeli/American Jewish Terrorism:
1. When Arafat and Abbas negotiated and signed Oslo it was never intended to end the Israeli military and settlers’ Occupations, but a security and administrative partnership between the PLO/Fatah and Israeli military and civil administration where the Palestinian Authority takes over the civil administrations of Area A saving Israel hundreds of millions in salaries of civil servants, who under normal circumstances of ordinarily Military Occupation have to be paid by the Occupation Authority and not by the Occupier.
2. The Palestinian Authority under Oslo also committed to provide security and intelligence services to the IDF and perform auxiliary security and police assistance to the Israeli Occupation not only to the IDF but to the “Jewish settlers” as well.
3. Over 100,000 strong Palestinian Security Forces with a budget exceeding $ One billion annually have failed to protect or prevent one single attack by the IDF and armed Jewish settler’s terrorists.
4. But for these security and intelligence services provided by the Palestinian Authority the IDF will not be on its own identity “armed resistance” groups who had no choice but to take up armed to defend themselves and their communities from the daily armed assault by the IDF and armed Israeli settlers.
5. These “Palestinians Armed Resistance” make a big fatal mistake when they formally join Fatah or Ha//s or Isla//c Jih//d knowing well that this information is shared officially or unofficially by the organizations or “traitors” within the organization. Without this “shared intelligence,” the IDF even the armed Jewish settlers could not identify members of the resistance or their specific locations.
No way for this criminal Occupation to continue and thrive without the solid partnership between the Palestinian leaders; Abbas and his senior aides, the head of PA Security Services, and senior members of Fatah.
1. The first thing the Palestinians under Occupation should do and that includes people such as Dr. Hanan Ashrawi, Dr. Mustapha Bargouthi is to lead a massive demonstration toward Mahmoud Abbas’s headquarters demanding his immediate resignation and resignation of the PA Prime Minister and all his cabinet and abrogation of Oslo Accord and demand they leave the country. With the help of members of civil societies working toward disbanding the PLO/Fatah, organize an interim government seeking immediate intervention by the UN of international security forces that can organize an interim “armistice” accord between Israel, its IDF and armed settlers and members of Palestinian organization civil and armed groups. Disarming both Palestinians and Israeli settlers.
2. Then under international supervision work toward ending the siege of Gaza, placing Gaza under international protection forces, ending all forms of armed resistance, and working toward opening both the airport and port for international travel. 3. I also think it a good idea to appoint an “international governing board” to administer the entire Occupied Palestinian Territories including Gaza.
Time to forget all the “PS” undertaken by Abbas, the PLO, PA, and Fatah to solidify the Israeli Occupation by seeking funding and legitimacy for is its leadership.
Sami Jamil Jadallah is a US Army Veteran (66-68) is a graduate of Indiana University and holder of a BA, MPA ( School of Public and Environmental Affairs and Jurist Doctor and is an international legal and business professional with more than 40 years in the construction business (KSA), Management Consulting and Business Development (Swiss), Hospitality, Aviation and Conservation (Morocco). Was the first to establish an internationally recognized conservation (Houbara) foundation in Morocco and North Africa. Currently Sami is managing a conservation and wildlife foundation with 100 employees in Morocco. Sami is a recipient of the “Leadership Award” from the US Sixth Army NCO Academy and recognized student leadership while at Indiana University. Sami was a co-founder of the United Palestinian Appeal and served on its board for over 12 years. He lives in Fairfax, VA. Sami is an advocate of the OneState for All of its People as a solution to the Israeli/Zionist conflict with the Palestinians. Sami has 4 bothers who served in the US military 2 Marines and 2 Army.