Home Tags Erdogan
Turkish Islam deserves trillions of dollars in reparations from the Rothschilds, the sponsors of Attaturk's cultural genocide. But it does not need or deserve reparations from the Eastern Orthodox Christians!
Jim W. Dean - Notice how Erdogan's attempt to flood the EU with refugees and citizens deserting their own countries to get on the dole in Europe.
Jim W. Dean - With the Covid-19 train barreling down the tracks, the last thing the EU wants is a big surge in refugees.
Jim W. Dean - So once again we have Erdogan possibly snookering the Russians into another agreement that he has no intentions of honoring, using the jihadis as patsies.
Jim W. Dean - Turkey cannot financially support the level of aggression it is on now without finding someone to pay the tab.
Jim W. Dean - With tomorrow Erdogan's the big pow wow day with Putin in Moscow to see if he can hustle a ceasefire, the Syrians are regaining territory.
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley said there was "no clear, unambiguous intelligence on who was flying which planes" in the deadly attack on Turkish troops in Idlib last week.
Jim W. Dean - As Southfront notes below, Erdogan's plan seems to be to try control as much of Idlib as possible before the the meeting with Erdogan next week.
Erdogan is walking a tightrope trying to run a Turkey with its economy in the toilet while involving the country in multiple foreign wars.
When is the last time Turkey did anything for NATO that did not serve its own interests, like wanting NATO to fight the Russians and SAA?
Jim W. Dean - I just saw a video with some "light" air ordinance dropped on a four gun rapid firing Turkish howitzer battery in a perfect pattern, to suggest they stop firing, and they did, immediately.
Jim W. Dean - The showdown between Putin and and Erdogan is coming to a head over whether Turkey will use its air force inside Syria.
Erdogan, in an interview with CNN-Turkey, announded that he "intends to put an end to the free passage of ships through the Bosphorus, as established by the Montreux Convention of 1936."
Written and Submitted by Enkidu Gilgamesh
...from PressTV, Tehran - First published ... November 11, 2019 - Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says militants from the Kurdish People's Protection Units (YPG) have not fully withdrawn...
The Kurds’ deal with Russia and Syria means that the US has lost its only ground ally in the region; the US no longer has any means to influence the ground situation without the Kurds.
Jim W. Dean - The future will not be determined by what Erdogan does, but what the Syrians and Kurds can, and will do. Will the Kurds deal straight up with Damascus, or play Assad off against the US?
Jim W. Dean - The Kurds are only 30% of the population in Northern Syria, and their playing local henchmen for the US over the other 70% of the population is a crime, which the MSM has not covered.
Jim W. Dean - Assad does not have to prove himself. He has done that. But dealing with the Kurds is going to be a delicate operation, an opportunity handed to him on a silver plate by Erdogan.
Jim W. Dean - Questions will still remain about Kurdish units integrated with the Syrian military "securing" the area. Will the YPG be shifted to other less sensitive areas, or will it be disbanded and absorbed into the Syrian military?
Jim W. Dean - No modesty at all, Trump is claiming "millions of lives will be saved...due to his tough love.
...by Sputnik News, Moscow - First published ... October 16, 2019 - 15:48 Russian Forces Have Crossed the Euphrates River in Northern Syria, Moving East With...
Erdogan, instead of allowing Syrian refugees to return to their homes, wants to pour them into the northern "safe zone" as a buffer between Turkey and the Kurds, and I suspect plans to use them as proxy forces against the Kurds in return for living support.
... from Press TV, Tehran - First published ... August 26, 2019 - The Kremlin says Russian President Vladimir Putin is equally concerned about attacks by...
Jim W. Dean - We will wait to see whether Damascus will keep the momentum going, or stop and consolidate, which would give Turkey and the jihadis time to reinforce.
“We are terribly scared of Uyghurs; of their crimes. I don’t even want to remember what has happened. I had to flee with my four children, on a motorbike, like in some crazy movie…”
Russia and Iran have had an enemy in their camp, with Erdogan's claims to support Syrian territorial integrity being a sick joke. His actions have mirrored the US' actions. He will leave Syria when it suits him, and not before.