Home Tags IAEA
The US has been 'encouraging' the International Atomic Energy Agency to conduct additional investigations into Iranian facilities
When Secretary of State Tillerson fired Tom Countryman, we have no idea why but here at VT, Countryman is well known.
Jim W. Dean - VT was in the thick of the hoax Iran nuclear weapons program for which the world public is owed financial compensation for all of the time wasted. Israel comes at the top of the list for its endless charade.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and US Secretary of State John Kerry met on Saturday prior to the release of IAEA report which is to be published in matter of hours.
Jim W. Dean - Finally we see more movement to call Israel and its protectors to account for their long history of nuclear proliferation which has made a mockery of that entire security threat.
Gordon Duff - You can kiss global nuclear non-proliferation goodbye because of the nuclear attack on Yemen. The IAEA will go the way of the League of Nations
After being pummeled by airstrikes for weeks, including nuclear weapons being used on them, the Yemenis are showing they can counterattack with missile strikes.
- Able Danger began in 1996, a year after the nuclear destruction of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City using nuclear weapons. The target of their investigation was an organization made up of CIA, Mossad & Saudi Intelligence operating as espionage/terror cells inside the US.
- Vital material indicating involvement of Israeli groups in 9-11 was apparently suppressed by the Bush Administration.
- "Hiding what really happened on 9-11has put the US and the rest of the world in more danger than the threat all the real terrorist groups put together a 100 fold."
- "For two months now, we have published the most advanced weapons physics papers ever to be made available to the public."
- VT was right once again...we predicted that new Iran threats would be 'discovered' to replace those no longer believable.
- I see an encirclement of Israel in play with these constant progress announcements, building a Hadrians Wall to hold off the Zios flank moves to derail the Iran nuclear talks