Israeli politician and Minister of Justice Ayelet Shaked: “Who is the enemy? The Palestinian people. Why? Ask them, they started…”
Jim W. Dean – The most immoral people in Israel, among Jews in total really, are now the Likud party, and more specifically the blood thirsty advocates of mass murder in their ranks.
Jim W. Dean – Friends, sisters and parents are all smiles during this court hearing as they know that huge political pressure was in play to get their murdering son off the hook.
A map of southern Lebanon released this week by the Israeli military that ostensibly showed Hezbollah positions, infrastructure and armaments along a section of the Israeli border was a fabrication, the army admitted Thursday.
Last week, who’s who in Hollywood held a dinner to benefit members of the Israeli Defense Forces; and this one dinner raised $38 million in one night. But, our plans are to raise over the next 5 years a trust fund of $500 million from defense contractors, financial institutions, private and public foundations, and also from the federal, state and local governments, to allow us to carry on with putting American Veterans in the driver seat.
An Israeli warplane and a drone have been shot down by Syrian forces in the southern Quneitra countryside, Golan Heights, the Syrian Army said in a statement. It comes after the Israeli military targeted Syrian positions in the Golan Heights.
Jim W. Dean – Uri gives us one of his in-depth reflective pieces on Israel’s political history with his usual no-sugar coating, as he has been a staunch critic of the Zionist right wing.
Jim W. Dean – Uri has a home run piece below, a hard-nosed exposé of Jews against Jews in a close range, take-no-prisoners knife fight, with the future control of the army at stake.
Just when you thought there wasn’t much left in the pantheon of cruel and inhuman treatments for Israel to chose to inflict on the poor people of Gaza, along comes this new atrocity which can only be interpreted as a most sadistic and heartless assault on the very existence of the Gazan people.
Jim W. Dean – We do like the rebel side of Uri, where he will contest the hero status being laid upon General Ze’evi, one of Israel’s serial rapists, murderers, and gangsters. Think of all the nice deserving people who got passed over.
Jim W. Dean – The Israeli defense chief is pretending to fear violence from ISIL if things cool off in Syria, when Israel has been a major supporter of the Jihadis in south Damascus and Golan areas.
Jim W. Dean – The worm has turned on State-sponsored terrorism. Those who planned to use terrorist military formations as the cheap regime-change tactic of this century are watching their new toy going down in flames
The Britain-based teenager is accused of trying to join the all-women YPJ force in Syria. Photo: Facebook. Editor’s note: In a case that reminds us of Michael Shrimpton and John Anthony Hill’s fates, Britain again goes nuts with their selective persecution. Perhaps the young lady should have promised to kill a few Palestinian children, […]
Jim W. Dean Uri gives us the traditional liberal Gush Shalom view of Israeli war crimes warfare, whicn not many inside Israel will do.
Jim W. Dean…” You can be murdered by a “friendly” country and your own will stab you in the back after your taking oath to protect yours.”
Jim W. Dean…”Israel is showing signs of panic with its huffing and puffing counter offensive against the ICC war crimes investigation announcement.”
The settlement minister in the Palestinian Authority, Ziad Abu Ein, died after a confrontation with Israeli soldiers during a West Bank protest, witnesses and medics said. President Mahmoud Abbas called Abu Ein’s death a “brutal act”
– Haskalah planted a deeply deceitful mode at the heart of Jewish existence. Although motivated by a yearning for integration and assimilation, it insisted on retaining the notion of ‘tribe.’ Haskalah Jews tried to boost their popularity while remaining part of the tribe and celebrating their culture in a clandestine manner.
– “Uri confirms what we all know, the worm is beginning to turn on the free pass the Zionists have had in the treatment of their Palestinian hostages.”
– Jim W. Dean…”So Israel, like some other states, has a history of using the proverbial outside threat to help keep control over a fractous society.”
– Poor James Foley will not be the last hostage to be murdered. The way I read it, NSA and the DIA boys did their stuff, and Delta Force attacked the location where Jim Foley and other high-value hostages were being held 24 hours before.
– Gaza Ceasefire begins at 0500 GMT – Talks to begin in Cairo
– Jim W. Dean…”The main religious groups in the US had a perfect opportunity to renew their relevance by going public on the Gaza slaughter in a big way.”
– “Another clue yesterday was a report on movement to outlaw the French Jewish Defense League (JDL), for it’s attacks on the pro-Gazan marchers.”
– The final stage of the Jewish State and the genocidal enthusiasm in which it manifests itself, throws a devastating light on Jewish culture and the dangerous aspects that are entangled with Jewish identity politics and Jewish national collectivism.
– Uri…”Neither the Israelis nor the Palestiaians have a strategy other than terrorizing the civilian population of the other side.”
– “We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children.” – former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir.
– In the case of Israel what we see instead is the reverse of Clausewitz’ idea: Israeli politics is the continuation of the Jewish need for a conflict.
Both Nazis and Zionists believe themselves a “master race” or “chosen people.”
– Once again we have Uri treading on a topic never discussed much in the US. American media virtually self censors itself on all things Israel.